LOST: Season Three

• Thread starter Jedi2016
  • 154 comments
OK, this may be nothing or it may be something. Either way this is cool and Lost related.

If you watched Chuck on NBC last night a doctor was trying to find a way to remove all the data from Chuck's brain and was testing to see how much was actually there. When he triggers Chuck's memory Chuck begins rambling about everything known by the CIA and NSA.

During his fast ramblings the phrase, "Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down over...." I didn't catch the rest of it because he was going so fast.

Currently I am unaware of any production connections between Chuck and Lost, but it was interesting to say the least. This wouldn't be the first tiem an NBC show has made a reference to Lost however. In The Office (US version) last year Dwight was trying to interrogate an employee, in one of his many wild goose chases, and asked what happened to Oceanic Flight 815. So, the mention on Chuck could have just been a comedic, pop culture reference that played well into all the spy conspiracy stuff in the show.

I'll look into it more as I get time.

OMFG, not happy with one part of the ending of Season 3.

SPOILER below:

I'm not happy Charlie had to die. I was hoping he'd hook up with Claire and live happy with her and Aaron. The island needs to bring back Charlie!

END

OMFG, not happy with one part of the ending of Season 3.

SPOILER below:

I'm not happy Charlie had to die. I was hoping he'd hook up with Claire and live happy with her and Aaron. The island needs to bring back Charlie!

END
Just so you know, you can use
tags now.

This was more about Dominic Monaghan wanting to leave the show after using it to get rid of his hobbit type-casting.

let us test this...

Well, now that he's Charlie Pace he became one of the characters I was most interested in... especially on the island. I really thought everything was gonna be ok for him after the VW van started. lol

let us test this...

Well, now that he's Charlie Pace he became one of the characters I was most interested in... especially on the island. I really thought everything was gonna be ok for him after the VW van started. lol
I did like how Desmond was able to prevent Charlie's death until such a time as Charlie chose to accept his own fate and die in order to save everyone else. It was a very good ending for such a good character.

As no one important has completely left the show without taking part in at least a dream/flashback sequence I doubt this is the last we will ever see of him.

Back