Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
This is ridiculous!

Internet has been fine all week and then I go to race today and everything's lagging like hell and then I DC AGAIN!

Go and check the speeds and get 115ms PING! And now it's going back down again.

EDIT: Oh look. Now my internet is fine:

:irked: :grumpy: 🤬

FordMKIVJ5
This is ridiculous!

Internet has been fine all week and then I go to race today and everything's lagging like hell and then I DC AGAIN!

Go and check the speeds and get 115ms PING! And now it's going back down again.

It's like that for me in the V8's series.. 👎

Sorry for stealing your task ^^ just felt like updating :P

edit: seems like our tables ain't the same by the way.. who have made something wrong? ^^

I think mines right.. seems like mr marunda is adding his numbers manually ^^ and forgot carbon it seems :P

I should have 114 i believe :)

Sorry, fixed. 👍

I think mines right.. seems like mr marunda is adding his numbers manually ^^ and forgot carbon it seems :P

Yes, I am. And fixed too. :)

DAX!

Tables:

Round8Drivers.jpg

Round8Teams.jpg

Last edited:
Marunda's situation is looking more and more scary.

I, on the other hand, am scared of Nürb 24h, but will do what I can nevertheless. ^^

Sorry i can't make it next week carb, almost looked like we could have caught up those team lotuses..

Sorry i can't make it next week carb, almost looked like we could have caught up those team lotuses..

Weeellll, I'm sure we'll meet again in the same team, though that apparently won't happen just yet as you have Sumo in Japanese Classics and I have marunda in BTCC ^^

That BTCC-team is gonna be dangerous! Wonder who i will team up with there.. In the classics me and sumo shall rule supreme though :)

Marunda's situation is looking more and more scary.

I, on the other hand, am scared of Nürb 24h, but will do what I can nevertheless. ^^

Tell me about it. 50 point lead reduced to 12 due to a couple of DCs. :rolleyes:

I would most likely have sealed it up this week if I hadn't DCed this week AND last week.

If I can't get a decent connection for next race I'll punch a hole in my TV. :irked:

I won't really, but, you know.

That would be a sad end to this season.. you are the worthy winner of this so let's hope your connection holds up next time. :)

Edit: But if willie wins and you come 4th or worse i'll definitely congratulate him for the title :)

Last edited:
That would be a sad end to this season.. you are the worthy winner of this so let's hope your connection holds up next time. :)

Edit: But if willie wins and you come 4th or worse i'll definitely congratulate him for the title :)

That's the stupid thing. My connection has been fine since Wednesday then on the day of the race my ping shot up to about 112ms or something. Then 30 minutes into the race, it's back to normal. :irked:

Ah yes. Only willie can take the title now if he finishes 4th or better (me not there), or if I'm there he'll have to win and me finish lower than 3rd. But carracer loves this track, so I reckon he'll be the one to beat there. :)

I have done some practise there and I have to say, this car is very fun there. I think we'll be looking at around 10'30 laps, pobably more like 10'20. 👍

EDIT: Wait, in your points carracer has too many points- he should have 94. (?)

Last edited:
Umm, no? DC'd 3 laps from the line --> credited with last place, in this case 5th?

Why? He DC'd/internet crashed. Surely that's the equivalent of a mechanical failure?

There's no rule about still getting points after finishing 50% distance or anything.

I mean, I'm probably biased because my championship is at stake here, but really?

:grumpy:

Back