• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am.. anyone nice enough to send me a matte orange Lotus? Accidently lost all my data including cars, paints, everything even from other games:L

EDIT: Especially if it's Rm'd but I think I can manage that :)

Am.. anyone nice enough to send me a matte orange Lotus? Accidently lost all my data including cars, paints, everything even from other games:L

EDIT: Especially if it's Rm'd but I think I can manage that :)

Noone send him a Un RM'd Matte Orange car, you lose the colour once you RM it.

I will see if I can find a Matte Orange btw :)

Noone send him a Un RM'd Matte Orange car, you lose the colour once you RM it.

I will see if I can find a Matte Orange btw :)

For a second there I thought you were telling people not to send me anthing under any circumstances :L haha :lol:

A bit off topic, but I am planning on setting up an endurance race in the near future. The race would probably be about 2 hours long, not sure what the rules would be as of yet though.

A bit off topic, but I am planning on setting up an endurance race in the near future. The race would probably be about 2 hours long, not sure what the rules would be as of yet though.

If it's a one race thing i might be interested.. having trouble committing to a series right now.

🤬 Yeah!

too long for me i'm afraid :P

Will probably work on making a thread for it tomorrow, after deciding on car and track.

It's not the 8-10.. its the 2 hours of non stop action.. i fall asleep watching f1.. (i know don't murder me) and thats normally shorter.. :P

It's not the 8-10.. its the 2 hours of non stop action.. i fall asleep watching f1.. (i know don't murder me) and thats normally shorter.. :P

If its tO long for you, get a friend to do stints with you lol.

Trust me, when your actually the one driving, you won't fall asleep.

For the race, Merc AMG SL55 (a.k.a. the premium Merc with an engine way bigger then it should that isn't the C63)on Sport Hards around High Speed Ring.

Drive that combo absolutely flat out in arcade first to see what I'm on about, and please, don't use throttle control.:P

Trust me, when your actually the one driving, you won't fall asleep.

For the race, Merc AMG SL55 (a.k.a. the premium Merc with an engine way bigger then it should that isn't the C63)on Sport Hards around High Speed Ring.

Drive that combo absolutely flat out in arcade first to see what I'm on about, and please, don't use throttle control.:P

Hah driving round high speed ring for two hours seems like a bad idea ^^ it will get repetitive after 10 laps. 👍

Or, try the zonda c12s 7.3 round the 'ring with no tc. :)

McLaren F1, on comfort hard, at Nurburgring full, in the rain, 100% wet, no TC or anything.

I would spin, for the first quarter of the track. Then after that I started getting it.
I will try it again some time in a Enzo or zr1.
That will keep you wide-eyed, fully awake for many hours 👍

P.S. I use a DS3 :sly:

Can we use parts not listed in the OP? I hope not, I just got this car set-up.
And can you add team "OVERSTEER RACING" to the list?
Members
GTP_ADE
carracerptp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back