• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we use "team orders" to help the points out come of the races?
Also will "penalties" be on in the room? Any special track border rules? Beyond the keep to 2 tires on the track rules. Rumble strips are OK right?

Team orders are fine, penalties will be off and as long as you have 2 tyres on track, everything goes.

Yeah cool Max.

My car is black with bright blue rims. Could you go black with the yellow rims?

Ill send you a friend request now on PSN.

Anyone up for a practice session/race tonight after the Ireland game around maybe 10?

Only details I can provide now is that it's NOT spa and will be full regualations :)

DaxCobra
1st race is this Saturday... You don't need Spa DLC to race there. Just join my practise lounge.

OK I Should be alright then but I ain't got much free time so I might not get much practice.

Better yet, I'm gonna use horse pills, even though there's a glitch where a chair spawns next to my head when I feed the animal.

Either way, I'm sure you guys will have a pleasant fight for 2nd, I will unfortunately be unable to watch it as I'll already be at the finish line and set up camp there :)

Better yet, I'm gonna use horse pills, even though there's a glitch where a chair spawns next to my head when I feed the animal.

Either way, I'm sure you guys will have a pleasant fight for 2nd, I will unfortunately be unable to watch it as I'll already be at the finish line and set up camp there :)

Why would you set up camp after being lapped? It's a long race, you might be able to pull back and get a point or two...

Why would you set up camp after being lapped? It's a long race, you might be able to pull back and get a point or two...

Yeah, I can let you guys lap me, set up camp and have a pleasant sleep, and still come victorious by about 2 laps... in Spa. In the rest of the courses you won't survive so easily :)

Yeah, I can let you guys lap me, set up camp and have a pleasant sleep, and still come victorious by about 2 laps... in Spa. In the rest of the courses you won't survive so easily :)

You talk like you actually have a chance... I will show you this Saturday, and there will be no "But he's in a faster car" /cry comments to go on... ;)

You talk like you actually have a chance... I will show you this Saturday, and there will be no "But he's in a faster car" /cry comments to go on... ;)

I have never cried about anyone having a faster car. :P Except in TOCA, but it doesn't count because everyone can agree that the BMW was ridiculous :)

I have never cried about anyone having a faster car. :P Except in TOCA, but it doesn't count because everyone can agree that the BMW was ridiculous :)

Noooo it wasn't. The amount of wins I was cheated out of by the likes of Vtec is ridiculous...

The amount of points screwed out of me by the arcade draft in both TOCA and the Meganes... THAT was ridiculous.

So is anyone goin to show up at my practice/race tonight? :indiff:

Thanks man :) will open it at 10 dunno if we're friends on PSN yet so if not add MattyMc96 👍 Carbon did you ever get a matte orange? :sly:

It turns out I have a matte orange, we can do a deal If u want to send some chromes my way

Sure after practice :) I have 8 silver chromes so 3?

Room Now Open: Nurburgring GP/D

Never found matte orange in any premium car at the dealership, therefore I'm gonna have to take that color away from you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back