Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should note that I already took the number... :dopey:
Oh sorry. What are the odds that some one in this series uses the same racing number as me? 29 is a good number.

I'll be #2 then.

I guess I'm also looking for a teammate ,out of those that are right now teammateless. My colour preferences are light blue, green, teal, yellow and orange. I also enjoy hiking and long walks on the beach.

Ah one question- Aero/Downforce: Can we adjust it to be above 509pp or do we have to stay to that limit?

Last edited:
When are you thinking of doing the first round, you have probably already said.

Plus, I haven't got the DLC yet so I might miss out on the spa round.

When are you thinking of doing the first round, you have probably already said.

Plus, I haven't got the DLC yet so I might miss out on the spa round.

1st race is this Saturday... You don't need Spa DLC to race there. Just join my practise lounge.

Ah one question- Aero/Downforce: Can we adjust it to be above 509pp or do we have to stay to that limit?

I believe there's a horsepower limit (167bhp) and that PP isn't restricted so you can alter your aero :) your best bet is to go 2 or 3 pages back to see 👍

^Ah, thanks. And to whoever posted about Spa laptimes I did a 2.34.2xx in a track day lounge today 👍
Although I reckon that the front runners will be running about 2.35.xxx and 2.36.xxx at race pace and the rear of the pack around 2.37.xxx or 2.38.xxx.

Last edited:
So, Just got the car RMed. After one lap did a 2:36.7XXX on the stock tune.
I noticed the PP at 509, with break-in it should be more (Higher HP). Can I use the engine limiter to compensate? I have 172HP now?
P.S. still need a team mate.
OVERSTEER RACING

EDIT:
OK, I spent about 10min tuning, and on my second flying lap I got a 2:34.5XX.
I nearly crashed coming out of "Les Combes". Full opposite-lock saved it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg

I hope 172HP is inside the regulation.
I bought and used only the parts available on the OP.

Last edited:
So, Just got the car RMed. After one lap did a 2:36.7XXX on the stock tune.
I noticed the PP at 509, with break-in it should be more (Higher HP). Can I use the engine limiter to compensate? I have 172HP now?
P.S. still need a team mate.
OVERSTEER RACING

EDIT:
OK, I spent about 10min tuning, and on my second flying lap I got a 2:34.5XX.
I nearly crashed coming out of "Les Combes". Full opposite-lock saved it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg

I hope 172HP is inside the regulation.
I bought and used only the parts available on the OP.

Bus Stop chicane, for those less clever... :sly:

After a half hour break, came back and did 3 laps, The best was a 2:33.932.
Found a bucket load of time in Campus. I was to late on the throttle there.
Only suspension and Aero/Downforce have been changed. Still needs something. I like the stock gears so far, no need to change.
And I'm running in my lounge online.

Dax I will be teaming up with the smittman for this series, not sure of a team name yet, will get back to u on that one

carracerptp
After a half hour break, came back and did 3 laps, The best was a 2:33.932.
Found a bucket load of time in Campus. I was to late on the throttle there.
Only suspension and Aero/Downforce have been changed. Still needs something. I like the stock gears so far, no need to change.
And I'm running in my lounge online.

If your still running in an hours time I will come join u if that's ok

If your still running in an hours time I will come join u if that's ok

Sorry, I just turned off the PS3. I might run a practice room later in the day/week.
I have yet to see you guys for a practice run. :nervous:

I'm still not set-up in the paint depo, So far it's the stock white. Has that been taken? I'm still number 16.

I do wish this track had more sectors. Saying something like "I messed up sector 2" is useless.
Also it would make finding the lost time easier.

Yes, I feel sector 2 is too long while the others are just straight driving for most of the time...

BTW, I struggle in S2 clearly the most, need to find improvement. Any more test rooms (preferably on Tuesday/Wednesday) coming up?

EDIT: Anyone got matte orange for me?

Last edited:
Yes, I feel sector 2 is too long while the others are just straight driving for most of the time...

BTW, I struggle in S2 clearly the most, need to find improvement. Any more test rooms (preferably on Tuesday/Wednesday) coming up?

Cutting sector 2 in half, just before turn 12 would help.
And whats a good time for a qualifying lap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back