• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea , but I mean , can I tune the car at all or use stock RM settings?

Because the stock settings are kind a bad.

MadMax

Yeah tuning is free with the parts you're given. The stock tune isn't bad though ;)

Okay.

As long as you drive clean and are consistent at showing up for races :)

Yeah I'm a clean driver, may have the odd incident but never intentional, and sounds like a good time for me, but if i ever have to miss a race i will give you plenty of notice, oh and give me number 58 if possible, otherwise 77

Yeah I'm a clean driver, may have the odd incident but never intentional, and sounds like a good time for me, but if i ever have to miss a race i will give you plenty of notice, oh and give me number 58 if possible, otherwise 77

58 is good.

Also, I am off for the night now, talk to you all tomorrow.

By the way, is the 58 a Simoncelli reference?

So I managed to get a quick half hour on GT5 this morning and can confirm that I will be running a red car with light blue wheels and if it's available #1.

(#1 as in the number of my fav. car- not because I think I'm better than everyone else - Just thought I'd clear that up.)

So I managed to get a quick half hour on GT5 this morning and can confirm that I will be running a red car with light blue wheels and if it's available #1.

(#1 as in the number of my fav. car- not because I think I'm better than everyone else - Just thought I'd clear that up.)

Updated. :sly:

When does this series start?
This Saturday? Next?
I need to know how much time I have to set-up the car.
P.S. will be number 16.

When does this series start?
This Saturday? Next?
I need to know how much time I have to set-up the car.
P.S. will be number 16.

I am not sure. We won't set a date until we get atleast 16 racers.

58 is good.

Also, I am off for the night now, talk to you all tomorrow.

By the way, is the 58 a Simoncelli reference?

Sure is, but I'll have to go reverse Simoncelli colours cause white's taken, so I'm orange with white wheels

I sent you a PSN friend request DaxCobra, so hopefully I'll be able to join some Spa testing rooms 👍. Today I tried GVS reverse as it feels slightly similar to Spa and is on the calender and managed 2"00"648- don't know if anyone has tries GVSR yet but would like to know how I'm matching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back