• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, I'm annoyed with you because you may like cars, but will become totally hopeless when actually commandeering a living creature. :mischievous:

In other words, I'm annoyed with you because you may like cars, but will become totally hopeless when actually commandeering a living creature. :mischievous:

I command cats...

They're not ridable though...

Well, at least not legally...

Count me in please.

psn: JB_Player_1

Can I have # 23 please? Red with black wheels.

Will be on GT5 sat afternoon so would be nice to practice with some of you 👍

Count me in please.

psn: JB_Player_1

Can I have # 23 please? Red with black wheels.

Will be on GT5 sat afternoon so would be nice to practice with some of you 👍

Will add you to the list now.

I have one more question, I just realised that after running in and an oil change my Elise was producing more than the stated 172bhp- do I have to limit it back to 172bhp?

I have a quite positive view on my testing so far. Been doing Grand Valley Reverse like someone in another page (waiting for a Spa room), and the car does behave pretty well, though there is still oversteer at the tightest corners.

2'03.943

I have a quite positive view on my testing so far. Been doing Grand Valley Reverse like someone in another page (waiting for a Spa room), and the car does behave pretty well, though there is still oversteer at the tightest corners.

2'03.943

That was me. Yeah I'm getting snap oversteer into that really sharp hairpin due to the elevation change. Stiffening the rear seems to get rid of the majority though. 👍

Hi all,

I'd like to join!

GTP: MiuraSV
psn:Jay_1086
Colours: Black/Fluorescent blue
Number: 14, if possible

I don't think so, but Dax should be able to verify this. EDIT: Are you definately on racing hards as I don't seem to be having as many problems?

I don't think so, but Dax should be able to verify this. EDIT: Are you definately on racing hards as I don't seem to be having as many problems?

Of course. And I don't have problems with anything except oversteer at low speeds - in most of the corners, it handles like a dream.

Hey Carbon I have a lounge set up at spa if you want to join in practice? And anyone else here who wants to.

I'll go eating while my room is cleaned up, see you guys on the track when I come back...

So, what do I exactly do when I need to stiff the rear? Move the sliders to the right?

So, what do I exactly do when I need to stiff the rear? Move the sliders to the right?

Anti roll bar stiffer at the rear is higher number, same with the spring rate and Ext/Compression..

Only stiffen the rear roll bar if you have body roll though, if you don't have body roll you may need to loosen the car.

Thank you for adding me :)

OK so I bought a premium 96', did race modifications. Added racing hards & top turbo.

No more upgrades right? no manifold or filter etc?

Going to start practice at spa now and start tuning the suspension, anybody else doing this online in a private room?

Easy as that then? :dopey:

Just done a few laps practice round spa to get a feel for the elise (closest I race is the s2000), great car and stock setup on hards is great, too much grip and not enough power, its going to be close guys!

What sort of times are we looking at for spa? 2:30's?

Also, off racing line grip set to real i presume? no boost? weak slipstream? Are we using changeable weather for spa?

Easy as that then? :dopey:

Just done a few laps practice round spa to get a feel for the elise (closest I race is the s2000), great car and stock setup on hards is great, too much grip and not enough power, its going to be close guys!

What sort of times are we looking at for spa? 2:30's?

Also, off racing line grip set to real i presume? no boost? weak slipstream? Are we using changeable weather for spa?

Weather will be set to on, so I would bring an umbrella..

and yep, weak slipstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back