• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 148 comments
Damn, just mixed it up again. 2008 sent to m8h3r. :(

Pushed X-button and my brain went: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOO!"

2009 is going to the Grime account.

Damn, just mixed it up again. 2008 sent to m8h3r. :(

Pushed X-button and my brain went: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOO!"

2009 is going to the Grime account.

Thanks :) also it's no problem. Once I've sent Doobie's 4 cars I'll just send it over. Thanks for the tickets 👍

I guess I should party my kind very last chance to stay on GTP with a donation.

By random pick I chose you, m8h3r. As an example I would like to thank you for your kind words via PSN - like others you showed me your "sadness". :lol:

2006 coming.... now.

I guess I should party my kind very last chance to stay on GTP with a donation.

By random pick I chose you, m8h3r. As an example I would like to thank you for your kind words via PSN - like others you showed me your "sadness". :lol:

2006 coming.... now.

Welcome back!

Thank you for your kind donation. Like a few others you make here on GTPlanet a great place to be! :D :cheers:

Hey,

I see we have a common interest: birthday tickets. See my collection here.

I could trade with you my B-Day ticket ' 94 for your B-Day '09. Sounds ok to you?

Also, I'm receiving soon (see my trade schedule) tickets '66, '68 & '2000, so I could trade them too for something I need later :)

Hey,

I see we have a common interest: birthday tickets. See my collection here.

I could trade with you my B-Day ticket ' 94 for your B-Day '09. Sounds ok to you?

Also, I'm receiving soon (see my trade schedule) tickets '66, '68 & '2000, so I could trade them too for something I need later :)

That sounds good to me.

Tomorrow is my next free trade day so if you can friend request me when you get a chance I'll send it and you can send the 94 when your next free is. 👍

That sounds good to me.

Tomorrow is my next free trade day so if you can friend request me when you get a chance I'll send it and you can send the 94 when your next free is. 👍

FR sent, trade scheduled, I will also send you your ticket tomorrow 👍 I will also start sending those other I mentioned as soon as I get them :)

Hello, my Top Gear friend,

is your OP updated? At least "my upcoming trade tickets" which actually are donations should be already in.

More important for me: Is your wanted list updated? I`d like to send another ticket today. Please pick one to be on the safe side. :)👍

Hello, my Top Gear friend,

is your OP updated? At least "my upcoming trade tickets" which actually are donations should be already in.

More important for me: Is your wanted list updated? I`d like to send another ticket today. Please pick one to be on the safe side. :)👍

The OP is now fully corrected 👍

Do you have a 2005 ticket? :)

Thanks in advance, sir!

The OP is now fully corrected 👍

Do you have a 2005 ticket? :)

Thanks in advance, sir!

Well, I have them all. 2005 booked for you. Coming after yummy lunch and GT Academy on RTL German television. ;)

EDIT: Sent 👍

Last edited:
B-Day '94 now sent :)

Looking at your OP, i´m slightly confused... I see you have already marked tickets '66, '68 & '2000 in RED as in you have them. I suppose they are still "pending" from me & you haven´t received them from elsewhere?

If so, I will start sending them tomorrow (assuming I get them as scheduled myself). In return, B-Day tickets '06, '07 & '08 would be nice 👍

B-Day '94 now sent :)

Looking at your OP, i´m slightly confused... I see you have already marked tickets '66, '68 & '2000 in RED as in you have them. I suppose they are still "pending" from me & you haven´t received them from elsewhere?

If so, I will start sending them tomorrow (assuming I get them as scheduled myself). In return, B-Day tickets '06, '07 & '08 would be nice 👍

Thanks, I'll send my ticket in a minute, sir!

They're pending from you. I just mark them red so others know not to send/offer them 👍

Sure 6/7/8 are fine by me :)

I hope the 2005 came in because it`s still "wanted" in your list? :confused:

I can send a 2003 tomorrow if it`s needed.

Monatsende
I hope the 2005 came in because it`s still "wanted" in your list? :confused:

I can send a 2003 tomorrow if it`s needed.

Yeah I remember seeing that in my giftbox. I accept them every few days.

Monatsende
That comment is valid for the 2005 or the 2003? :lol:

2005 sorry I forgot about the 2003, if you wish to send then I'll accept graciously :) 👍

2005 sorry I forgot about the 2003, if you wish to send then I'll accept graciously :) 👍

So you can mark both of them red (which is "I have/pending" in your colour scheme)... :)👍

Hey,

want to do some more trading with me? For example:

- My '02 for your '03
- My '99 for your '89
- My '94 for your '88

There are more even more possibilities coming as I receive my pending tickets :)

My schedule is getting fuller by the minute, but you aren´t in a hurry right? Neither am I, so if you have more urgent trades, feel free to send me later 👍

nerevarmoonstar
Hey,

want to do some more trading with me? For example:

- My '02 for your '03
- My '99 for your '89
- My '94 for your '88

There are more even more possibilities coming as I receive my pending tickets :)

My schedule is getting fuller by the minute, but you aren´t in a hurry right? Neither am I, so if you have more urgent trades, feel free to send me later 👍

I've only got a trade tomorrow then after that I'm more than happy to do more trading with you. :)

nerevarmoonstar
Thats great, gets the job done a lot easier 👍

Adding those aforementioned trades to my schedule now :)

I'm right in saying it's a new OCD tomorrow correct? So I'll do a big refresh of the OP and add you to it :)

Monatsende
:embarrassed: - OP - :embarrassed:

PM sent.

To avoid possible double send I sent 2002 right now. Enjoy!

Thanks very much sir! I'll check it now.

Also, that's the least I can do. You have been and are continuing to be a massive help in my quest to complete my ticket collection.
monkey_story.jpg

Last edited:
Back