m8h3r's 0/0/0 Mart - NEW OCD IN NOW!!

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 148 comments
Sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days, including a days trade lost yesterday.

1996 sent to close the 90ies gap.

Recommend to update OP (1954 should be in as well.) ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: 1995 sent as well. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for these. I'll update both the OP and my trading account shortly. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Hello again,

I can fill your sixties gap, here's my offer:

My '65 for your '86
My '64 for your '85
My '63 for your '82
My '61 for your '54

I'm available to send... well, much later, since I have managed to fill my schedule quite fast :dopey:

:)๐Ÿ‘

Yep, I'd gladly trade these 4 tickets with you. I'll send the ticket I already owe you today, then these for over the next 4 days. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, I have a Cizeta V16T that's 0/0/0. I already found a TVR Speed 12, but your 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution III will be splendid around the Green Hell. How's that sound?

Yeah that sounds good to me, that would be on my m8h3r account. I can send on the 10th if thats ok? :)

My office found a free slot which I used to send a 1991 ticket your way. The 90ies are down to one missing...

Monkey-Suit-Tablet-300x1991.jpg

Monatsende
My office found a free slot which I used to send a 1991 ticket your way. The 90ies are down to one missing...

The 1990 ticket, we meet again. I actually traded one of these just before I decided to become a collector. Anyways thanks for the ticket my furry friend. "Oo oo ee ee aa" :)

m8h3r
Yeah that sounds good to me, that would be on my m8h3r account. I can send on the 10th if thats ok? :)

Can you shoot me a FR at AMBLO2U? I can wait until the 10th, if you can wait until the 20th-ish? I have three business trips back to back starting tomorrow at 6am.

Amblo2u
Can you shoot me a FR at AMBLO2U? I can wait until the 10th, if you can wait until the 20th-ish? I have three business trips back to back starting tomorrow at 6am.

Yeah sure. Sounds good to me. I'll send a friend request when I get out of bed. Just having a lay in after getting up early all week for work. :scared:

If I say I sent some 80ies I don`t mean stuff like this...

macgyver.jpg

It`s more like ticket 1980 and 1981... ๐Ÿ‘

Monatsende
If I say I sent some 80ies I don`t mean stuff like this...

It`s more like ticket 1980 and 1981... ๐Ÿ‘

Even in my sleep deprived state you bring a smile to my face. Thank you very much. :D

Your sleep deprivation has some side issues :)...
...because you have sent me year '66 ticket instead of '86 ticket :P

Well, I'm sure you can fix the error of your ways, get some proper sleep, and send me the right one today :)๐Ÿ‘

Btw, many thanks for those many tank horns you have sent my way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It`s mandatory to keep the OP updated - just in case a guy would like to help and send a ticket from your wanted list not reading the whole thread and recognizing that quite a few of your wanted ones are already in. ๐Ÿ‘

nerevarmoonstar
Your sleep deprivation has some side issues :)...
...because you have sent me year '66 ticket instead of '86 ticket :P

Well, I'm sure you can fix the error of your ways, get some proper sleep, and send me the right one today :)๐Ÿ‘

Btw, many thanks for those many tank horns you have sent my way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Oh cock. My bad :lol: I'll send the 4 you want the next 4 days. I'm all refreshed so hopefully I'll send it correct today. :)

Monatsende
It`s mandatory to keep the OP updated - just in case a guy would like to help and send a ticket from your wanted list not reading the whole thread and recognizing that quite a few of your wanted ones are already in. ๐Ÿ‘

I haven't even been on my laptop in days and when you do the OP on the iPod app it puts "&esque" after ever single line. Found out the hard way last time. I'll go on later anyway. :)

Ooo nice, I have a soft spot for american muscle cars. :drool: Thanks for the tickets :D

car-humor-joke-funny-monkey-driver-drive-drink-smoke-1.jpg

Edit: Hmm, seems I made a boo boo, Turns out I have no 1993 ticket, but two 1994 tickets. Must have been a typo when I updated my OP. :dopey: :dunce:

Nevermoonstar, I think that's all 4 send but I'm not 100% sure so can you get back to me on that. Preferably before this time tomorrow. :) thanks ๐Ÿ‘

FB.jpg

Or: 1990 and 1993 has been sent to the Lego house. ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: My brainsssss. Please check if I didn`t sent 1993 twice. :lol: I`m getting old...

Nevermoonstar, I think that's all 4 send but I'm not 100% sure so can you get back to me on that. Preferably before this time tomorrow. :) thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Yes,

you have sent all I was expecting, jolly good job, sir ๐Ÿ‘:D:tup:

Just sent your '93 as scheduled (this might explain your "boo boo" a while ago), it seems now you might have three of them :lol:

Last 4 sixties tickets will follow after two weeks ๐Ÿ‘

nerevarmoonstar
Yes,

you have sent all I was expecting, jolly good job, sir ๐Ÿ‘:D:tup:

Just sent your '93 as scheduled (this might explain your "boo boo" a while ago), it seems now you might have three of them :lol:

Last 4 sixties tickets will follow after two weeks ๐Ÿ‘

Good :D

Ah I see, I probably should have done a "Pending" part. :lol: thanks :D

Hahaha, well, it`s difficult when OP is not updated accurately. :indiff:

I guess nerevarmoonstar will get the job done. ๐Ÿ‘

May, I'm just posting to let you know that I'm still out of town...this time in Salt Lake City until Sunday, then over to Reno. As soon as I get home on the 19th, I'll send you your Cizeta V16T 0/0/0.

As a reminder, we're trading for your Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 Evolution. :-)

Dear Good Sir

I would like to send the b-day tickets 1993, 1990, 1979, 1978, 1976, 1974 & 1972
All for free of course.

I will start sending Tuesday as i'm planning on giving S.C. some Green Tickets.

-N

Dear Good Sir

I would like to send the b-day tickets 1993, 1990, 1979, 1978, 1976, 1974 & 1972
All for free of course.

-N

Little friendly advise of not sending the red ones, our "captain slow" is very slow indeed, yet again he hasn't updated his OP :lol::lol:

Monatsende
Hahaha, well, it`s difficult when OP is not updated accurately. :indiff:

I guess nerevarmoonstar will get the job done. ๐Ÿ‘
My apologies, I struggle to get on during the week due to my job. :)
Amblo2u
May, I'm just posting to let you know that I'm still out of town...this time in Salt Lake City until Sunday, then over to Reno. As soon as I get home on the 19th, I'll send you your Cizeta V16T 0/0/0.

As a reminder, we're trading for your Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 Evolution. :-)
Going to send this later on. ๐Ÿ‘
NikoBellic
Dear Good Sir

All for free of course.

-N
Thanks for the offer. I'll get back to you on this. I'll update the OP in a little while when I send the car to amblo2u
nerevarmoonstar
Little friendly advise of not sending the red ones, our "captain slow" is very slow indeed, yet again he hasn't updated his OP :lol::lol:
See above :lol: :dopey:

Seeing this at the bottom of the OP "Last edited by m8h3r; Oct 08 2012 at 9:11 PM. "
I ask myself, if you`re done with your ticket hunt???

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24628498.jpg

Sorry I'll get round to doing an update on this tonight. Just haven't really played GT5 in about 2 weeks. With the exception of sending my remaining things from JP_Grime1.

Back