Madmike's "pay it forward" 2 Scheme. Chapperal 2D Race car FREE!!

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 113 comments
ok update:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject

Just to clarify your looking at a bit of a wait fissionproject, approx 10 days!

If it makes it any better I have agreed a swap deal, so I may not need to be in the queue...

I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Same with me - I'm in no rush, but will try beating it with other various methods and cars while I'm waiting

I'll let you know if you need to cut me from the queue

:)

Of course:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b

Likely a 12 day wait though

ah I see...well yeh the more the merryier!

I would PM him first though cos he hasnt replyed yet....also keep a strict log via this thread as to the wareabouts of your car....last thing you want is to lose your car ;)

Agreed, PM x5150x, if no response pm next on the list and send asap, and just make sure to log everything on this thread, I thank you very much for your help in this project :)

Hey mike... thanks again!!! Snake at war is getting read to send her to me!!! Much obliged!! Now I just got to figure out who I send it to!! Lol she will be well taken care of

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize

rogerinoly has not been sent the car yet as the servers just went under maintenance.

Ok update:

snakeatwar's chapperal has been given and is currently in possesion of- rogerinoly

Once rogerinoly has finished with it he will forward it directly to- Drumc0de

A brief reminder of t+c's:

all cars must be washed and have oil changed after use by each user.

This car is a loan and must be returned to the owner that lent it too you, so rogerinoly and Drumc0de must return the car to snakeatwar NOT myself.

My car will be in circulation shortly, I just had a busy trading schedule to get out the way before hand.

rental list:

rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775

*car in current possession

rogerinoly please forward directly to Drumc0de when you have finished and note on here when you have done so. Thanks 👍

snakeatwar, many thanks for your help with this project!

just a note for my position on the list my PSN is GTP_tyl0r_r I do have a tyl0r_r account but it has no GT5 data so that wouldn't be good. Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back