Madmike's "pay it forward" 2 Scheme. Chapperal 2D Race car FREE!!

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 113 comments
Soooo...

...am I out of this then? Not sure what's going on, people who were added to the list after me have already received the vehicle.

rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123# ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> h-train_is -> CaptianChilli -> IbsF1

Soooo...

...am I out of this then? Not sure what's going on, people who were added to the list after me have already received the vehicle.

No, what happened is Rogerinoly was supposed to forward his to you, sadly it looks like he has conned me, and thus all of us. He has not replyed (or even read) his pm's.

So the second Chapperal has been passed on like it should in the order I specified, sadly Rogerinoly has ruined it for alot of people....

I will make sure your next on the list drumc0de as you have waited longest.

But yeh, thanks rogerinoly 👎

No, what happened is Rogerinoly was supposed to forward his to you, sadly it looks like he has conned me, and thus all of us. He has not replyed (or even read) his pm's.

So the second Chapperal has been passed on like it should in the order I specified, sadly Rogerinoly has ruined it for alot of people....

want me two send two drumcode cant get hold of dude

I spit on his ancestors haircuts and fart in his general direction.

But thanks, Mike. Look forward to having a drive.

rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de# -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> h-train_is -> CaptianChilli -> IbsF1

Last edited:
Thanks man.
Im going to see how the next couple go but im thinking of cancelling this as its taking forever to pass it on and ive already had one stolen.....try to do something nice and it all goes to pot! sigh! lol

if your still doing this im interested

Im going to hold adding people to the list for now, I want to see how long it takes for the next couple on the list to use and pass on, as so far its been taking a crazy amount of time.

I may be cancelling this scheme, depends on the next people on the list.

I know very sorry mike waited for moosh for over a week then 355dude never responded least they could do was go online thanks anyway mike will send car soon two cover cost.

Im not blaming you Greensnake, I know your cool its just people need to be more on the ball you know?

ya people really ruin charity

Your right do people a favor and they rob you and cant be bothered jokers. Check my profile mike i am in a club where all traders are good vipers crazy gang join up its for people who help each other out not mess them about.

Sorry for the delay, guys. By the time I got the car it seems I've had less and less time to devote to GT5. Knocked over Green Forest as soon as the car arrived but then found that I was well off the pace at Monaco. I'd need time to tune and practice and I just can't do it right now so I'm going to hand it on to avoid further delays. Thanks, Mike.

Sent friend request to Rigbyy last week to pass on the car but still no response. Am I right in assuming everyone has given up on this then?

Latest Posts

Back