Madmike's "pay it forward" 2 Scheme. Chapperal 2D Race car FREE!!

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 113 comments
just replied to your pm madmike,,just so were clear after i get the car (tuesday you said ) ill send it to rogerinoly

Ok rental list update:

x5150x# -> rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> Addiosamigo -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C ->

*car in current possession (snakeatwar's car)

#Car in current possesion (madmike's car)

*rogerinoly please forward directly to Drumc0de when you have finished and note on here when you have done so. Thanks

# x5150x please forward directly to greensnake123 when you have finished and note here when you have done so. Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know

Ok rental list update:

x5150x# -> rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C ->

Ok rental list update:

x5150x# -> rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C -> h-train_is

Ok rental list update:

x5150x# -> rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C -> h-train_is -> CaptianChilli

Thanks mate, if you can update this thread when you done so that would be great, just type "sent to greensnake" thanks dude

This is going slower than I thought! Should only take about 30 mins to do them 2 races.

This is going slower than I thought! Should only take about 30 mins to do them 2 races.

He has a point guys....If everyone can be sure to send the car on asap that would be helpful, its a long list.....

Rogernoly, you have had the car several days now and I have pm'd you without reply...please let me know whats going on and please send the car on, I dont really want anyone holding on to the car any longer than 2days max, because at this some people will miss out.

Thanks

car sent to greensnake123 today at 12:15 pm (est) oil changed and washed
also added racing softs i couldent beat cote d azur without them

Ok rental list update:

rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123# ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C -> h-train_is -> CaptianChilli

Code- *Snakeatwars's Chaperral 2D
#madmike1986's Chapperal 2D

greensnake123 must forward to Moosh within 2days of recept.

rogerinoly is yet to return car, still no contact as of yet.

x5150x, thanks very much for looking after her!

Hi guys could I please be added to the waiting list please, I'm also stuck on theb-spec historic.

Ok rental list update:

rogerinoly* -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123# ->Moosh -> 335Dude -> Rigbyy -> fissionproject -> Dyl-13b -> tyl0r_r -> authorize -> Bigd775 -> FutboleroR10 -> Jamie-C -> h-train_is -> CaptianChilli -> IbsF1

STILL no word from rogerinoly who has the other chapperal and has for some time now, the whole process is being slowed down roger, I have pm'd you and have received no reply, im hoping its a genuine mistake and not that you are conning us? please let me know asap what the score is, otherwise I will have no choice but to report it as theft to the mods.

Now sent friend request two 355dude will pass two him when he responds two my friend request.moosh slowed everyone down .

Latest Posts

Back