Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

I'm away all weekend so won't be able to race:)
All this weekend or all every weekend?
I like that idea if you can takeover on Saturdays @amarynceos because running races on weekdays is interfering with my schoolwork so Saturday would be better for me.
 
Yes just this weekend daddy:tup: Saturday would be great, cause we already have some races on Sunday.:D
 
Saturday is better for me too. Just today might not make it.
 
I don't think I will make it today either if there is racing.
 
Room up. 1472-4711-0167-3384-8304

Edit -- zero cup practice while we wait. Just john and I so far.

Edit again. We'll try again next week. I didn't give enough advance notice this week. :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Sorry I'm not around today. I'm in Pennsylvania. I should be home tomorrow.
 
Has the shuffle died?
 
Yeah, it seems to have done so. :( My original save is corrupted so I lost all my shuffle cars, and before that happened, the last few times I tried to host, only a couple people were about. :indiff:
 
I've been extremely busy these past few months which is why my attendance in all clubs has been down. And now everyone is converting to PC :(
 
I'm so sorry for abandoning! :( :(

Life gets in the way of fun sometimes and that stinks! :grumpy:
I hadn't been in GT6 for months!
Yesterday it took almost 3 hours to download updates! :crazy:

But you all survived. And I look forward to seeing everyone on track again. :D
 
Thanks for the invite @watermelonpunch. I have joined the club, however I won't be participating on anything close to a regular basis. I'm rather busy with hosting my own series and life in general. Mainly, if i find you're hosting an event and I happen to be online, I may join the race.
 
:D

Well I don't know what "usual" times are, or what they will be, but I'd like to start with the usual Tuesday, since that's what we've done before.

And who is this "whole host of others" we've lost to PC?

No worries about losing me to PC gaming, haven't owned a gaming PC in a decade.
I was lost to annoying comprehensively consuming things in real life. Things are OKAY, for the most part now & I'm left w/ time on my hands at the moment.
And what better thing to do in the dead of winter when it's too cold outside? (This winter seems already too long frankly!)
 
Back