Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
EivlEvo
Welcome to the Manufacturers Global Team Championship!

---------------------

Concept
Below you will find a list of manufacturers. Each racer will select a manufacturer to be "sponsored" by, on a first come first served basis. There will be two racers per manufacturer, they can be a friend of yours, or we'll select a team mate for you. Once you select a manufacturer to sponsor your team, you can ONLY use vehicles from THAT manufacturer for all races. The goal is to find out which manufacturer reins supreme! Ideally, you'll end up using cars that don't typically get raced, as well as some of your favorites. It pits one manufacturers "best in class" car against the others to determine who has the best overall stable of cars! How can it NOT be fun? I don't think it's ever been done!!?!?!

---------------------

Race Details
There will be a series of races for this championship. For each race, there will be a PP value, and some restrictions (like aero, yes or no). So for example, week 1 might be a race with a PP limit of 375, but week 6 might have a race with a limit of 700PP, so it is in your best interest to be sure that your manufacturer is able to offer you vehicles that fit the widest range of PP through tuning and limitations. The number of races is yet to be determined, and we're open to suggestions on the matter, though being it is a championship to determine the "best manufacturer" in the game, we're anticipating at least 6 races.

In selecting a manufacturer, take note that YOU will need to have the cars required for your team between the two of you. You will also almost certainly need to employ standard vehicles. For example, Audi will likely need the use of cars such as the A2/A3 for some of the lower end races. If for some reason you select a manufacturer that does NOT have a vehicle that will fit into a specific race category (no examples come to mind), it will be up to your team to figure out a solution, and propose it to us, or simply skip the race and lose the points. That said however, I have nearly 600 unique cars, so I'm sure if a team needs to borrow a car here or there, we can make it work. :)

---------------------

^^^Specific Rules^^^
  • Race Track, PP Limit, and any restrictions (HP, Tires, Aero, etc.) will be given with 1 week notice.
  • Driving Aides will be set to off with the exception of Driving Line, and ABS. We're also going to allow TC.
  • Grip Reduction will be real, Penalties will be off, Damage will be full. We expect that drivers will race respectfully.
  • Penalties are unrealistic, but so is cheating. In the event of a complaint, please PM me and me and my co-host will review the event. Any details will be helpful (time, place, etc.). We won't hesitate to just boot someone if they're driving poorly or unfairly. That said, we're pretty poor drivers too, so if you're new to this... please feel welcome.
  • In the event of an accidental corner cut, or accidental collision, please make it as right as you can on the track. If you've overtaken someone because of "questionable tactics" please allow them to get ahead of you. If it means losing, so what... it's a video game.
  • The only form of reducing a vehicles PP will be with ballast. No power limiters will be allowed. If your manufacturer does not have a vehicle that can be made to comply with the regulations through these methods, you'll need to contact us as soon as possible, and we'll work out a solution.
  • We have the final authority, always. You have the option to quit whenever you want.
  • Races will be chosen through a random track generator so that we have no more advantage than you.
  • Race length will be roughly 1 hour. Tire/fuel consumption will be on. Expect to pit.
  • Expect the first race to be the weekend of the 28th/29th. Time will be polled starting on Monday.

---------------------

Manufacturers List
* All of these manufacturers have been setup in a fashion that seems to be favorable to all. Our goal is to get you to use cars that you love, or otherwise may never use/tune/race. If a manufacturer that you wish to use seems to be paired with another in a way that isn't favorable to you, we're accepting requests to split them or combine them in different ways, so let us know. For the most part though, we feel that we have the teams aligned rather solidly. Also, there are some manufacturers that simply don't have enough cars to participate (we feel), if you decide that you want to use one of these (Holden comes to mind) then you're welcome to let us know, and we'll handle it case by case.

Teams with names listed next to them in Blue are teams that have one of the 2 possible slots filled.
Teams with names listed next to them in Red are teams that have both slots filled and are closed.

1. Acura: 392-524
2. Audi: 296-705: topban82/sparkysun2113
3. BMW/Mini: 361-645: FishyJuice/Taisan (Sommer78)
4. Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/Pontiac: 352-630
5. Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth/Eagle: 344-633
6. Citroen: 204-681
7. Ford/Ford AU/Mercury: 276-635: EivlEvo/Lancifer (Pending anyone demanding to use Ford)
8. Honda: 263-586: GTP_DC9990/smokedogg (tr1mble)
9. Infiniti/Nismo: 366-512
10. Isuzu: 335-459
11. Lexus/Scion: 388-589
12. Mazda: 207-708: antix5 (Renault_Glenzo) and hartwell99
13. Mercedes: 315-722
14. Mitsubishi: 296-515
15. Nissan: 280-717: crispychicken49 and FunkMuffin(FlexiDigit)
16. Opel/Vauxhall: 326-581: COOLfiat555/White_Zeal
17. Peugeot: 354-697
18. Renault/RenaultSport: 353-521
19. Subaru: 230-566: Mitchman17 and jesse208 of Stark-Reid Racing
20. Suzuki: 291-734
21. Toyota: 279-723:
22. VW/Bugatti/Lamborghini: 206-638
23. Volvo: 309-417
24. Hyundai/Oullim: 366-482
25. Alfa Romeo: 329-538
26: Fiat/Ferrari/Lancia: 213-871:
27. United Kingdom Team: 319-611 (Aston/TVR/Jag/Lotus/Caterham/Bentley/Ginetta/Land Rover/Lister/MG/Marcos/McLaren.) Since many of the UK manufacturers have a very similar range, we decided to make them a lump category. If someone wants to use a specific UK manufacturer only, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

---------------------

Reserve List

1. Hawkeye122
2. SOMER_one
3. balang_479

---------------------

If you're interested, let us know by posting your:
User Name
PSN Name
Team Choice
If you have a team mate you want on your team
Any other pertinent info?

I feel like I've covered most of the details, but I'm sure I've left some stuff out... please pose any questions. This is our first event hosted and we want it to be excellent, but inevitably, we'll have some stumbles here and there, so bear with us.

---------------------

Event UPDATE!

Please see post 2 for ALL RACE INFO!

Last edited:
Race Information

Please check this post for ALL race information. Any questions may be answered in the first post. If not, PLEASE ASK by posting in this thread. :)

Please plan to be in the lobby roughly 15 minutes prior to race start.

All races will begin PROMPTLY at 20:00 GMT/ZULU/UTC. This is DIFFERENT than BST which is +1. GMT is +-0. If you plan to be late or are running late, please PM me on GTP or PSN whichever is fastest for you. I WILL check my GTP PMs prior to starting the race.

Lobby will open at 19:30 GMT.

We will be running a 6 race championship series.

---------------------

Points Distribution

ijqsGu.jpg

Team standings will be determined by adding up your points, and your teammates points. So if you finish in 2nd place, and your teammate finishes in 12th place, your team has earned 25 points for the race. Points will accumulate for the entire season.

---------------------

Manufacturer Sponsored Teams

1. Audi: 296-705: topban82/sparkysun2113 ××
2. BMW/Mini: 361-645: FishyJuice/Taisan (Sommer78) ××
3. Ford/Ford AU/Mercury: 276-635: EivlEvo/Lancifer2882 ××
4. Honda: 263-586: GTP_DC9990/smokedogg (tr1mble) ××
5. Mazda: 207-708: antix5 (Renault_Glenzo) and hartwell99 ××
6. Nissan: 280-717: crispychicken49 and FunkMuffin(FlexiDigit) ××
7. Opel/Vauxhall: 326-581: COOLfiat555/White_Zeal ××
8. Subaru: 230-566: Mitchman17 and jesse208 of Stark-Reid Racing ××

---------------------

Team Standings

1st: Audi - 160pts
2nd: Subaru - 154pts
3rd: Ford - 97pts
4th: Mazda - 69pts
5th: Honda - 67pts
6th: Nissan - 64pts
7th: BMW/Mini - 51pts
8th: Opel/Vauxhall - 49pts

---------------------

Race Number One

Time: 20:00 GMT (GMT is NOT BST. It's GMT/ZULU/UTC!)
Date: Saturday May 28th, 2011 GMT
Track: Laguna Seca
Weather: Dry
Host: EivlEvo
PP Limit: 500PP
Tires: Sport or Comfort
Ballast Allowed (6 kilos or less must be at position zero): Yes
Aerodynamics Parts Allowed: Yes
Racing Cars Allowed: No
Racing Modifications Allowed: No
Concept Cars Allowed: Please inquire
Driving Aides: Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes
Penalties: Off (Please race as friends should)
Track Edge Grip: Real
Damage: Full

---------------------

Race Number One Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: jess208 Team Subaru
2nd: Mitchman17 Team Subaru
3rd: sommer78 Team BMW
4th: sparkysun2113 Team Audi
5th: hartwell99 Team Mazda
6th: AntiX5 Team Mazda
7th: tr1mble Team Honda
8th: GTP_DC9990 Team Honda
9th: topban82 Team Audi
10th: Lancifer2882 Team Ford
11th: EivlEvo Team Ford
12th: FlexiDigit Team Nissan

---------------------

Race Number Two

Time: 20:00 GMT (GMT is NOT BST. It's GMT/ZULU/UTC!) Hopefully everyones times are sorted now :)
Date: Saturday June 4th, 2011 GMT
Track: Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Weather: Variable
PP Limit: 350PP
Tires: Sport or Comfort
Engine Limiters Allowed: No
Aerodynamics Parts Allowed: No
Driving Aides: Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driving Line

---------------------

Race Number Two Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: topban82 Team Audi
2nd: hartwell99 Team Mazda
3rd: smokedogg (tr1mble) Team Honda
4th: EivlEvo Team Ford
5th: FlexiDigit Team Nissan
6th: AntiX5 Team Mazda
7th: jesse208 Team Subaru
8th: Golyadkin (GTP_Sparkaloo) Team BMW/Mini (substitute)
9th: Mr. CoolFiat Team Opel/Vauxhall (DNF)
9th: Sparkysun2113 Team Audi (DNF)
9th: crispychicken49 Team Nissan (DNF)

---------------------

Race Number Three

Time: 20:00 GMT (GMT is NOT BST. It's GMT/ZULU/UTC!) For those North Americans that's 4pm Eastern Daylight Time. :)
Date: Saturday June 11th, 2011 GMT
Track: Suzuka Circuit
Weather: Variable
Host: EivlEvo (THIS MAY CHANGE)
PP Limit: 600PP
Tires: Any

---------------------

Race Number Three Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: balang_479 Team Audi (Substitute)
2nd: jesse208 Team Subaru
3rd: sparkysun2113 Team Audi
4th: Mitchman17 Team Subaru
5th: sommer78 Team BMW/Mini
6th: White_Zeal Team Opel/Vauxhall
7th: Lancifer2882 Team Ford
8th: crispychicken49 Team Nissan
9th: EivlEvo Team Ford
10th: COOLfiat555 Team Opel Vauxhall
11th: DC9990 Team Honda (DNF)
11th: FishyJuice Team BMW/Mini (DNF)
11th: FlexiDigit Team Nissan (DNF)
11th: Renault_Glenzo Team Mazda (DNF)

---------------------

Race Number Four

Time: 20:00 GMT (GMT is NOT BST. It's GMT/ZULU/UTC!) For those North Americans that's 4pm Eastern Daylight Time. :)
Date: Saturday June 18th, 2011 GMT
Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Weather: SUNNY!
PP Limit: 450PP
Tires: Sports or Comfort
Aerodynamics Parts Allowed: No

---------------------

Race Number Four Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: jesse208 Team Subaru
2nd: sparkysun2113 Team Audi
3rd: topban82 Team Audi
4th: Mitchman17 Team Subaru
5th: FlexiDigit Team Nissan
6th: White_Zeal Team Opel/Vauxhall
7th: Lancifer2882 Team Ford
8th: EivlEvo Team Ford

---------------------

Race Number Five

Date: Saturday July 9th, 2011 GMT
Track: Daytona Road Course
Weather: Sunny
PP Limit: 650PP
Engine Limiters Allowed: No (If they're necessary, inquire)
Racing Cars Allowed: Yes
Racing Modifications Allowed: Yes

---------------------

Race Number Five Individual Standings (Reference Only)
1st: jesse208 Team Subaru
2nd: sparkysun2113 Team Audi
3rd: DC9990 Team Honda
4th: EivlEvo Team Ford
6th: Mitchman17 Team Subaru (DNF - Penalized)
6th: Topban82 Team Audi (DNF - Penalized)
6th: Hartwell99 Team Mazda (DNF - Unauthorized car)

---------------------

Race Number Six The Finale!

Date: Saturday July 30th, 2011 GMT
Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife
Weather: Sunny
PP Limit: 550PP
Engine Limiters Allowed: No (If they're necessary, inquire)
Racing Cars Allowed: Yes
Racing Modifications Allowed: Yes
Concept Cars Allowed/Tuner Cars: Please inquire
Damage: Partial

---------------------

Last edited:
You could lump Holden in with Opel as a GM product totally outside America. Of put GM's business in 1 basket.

I will talk to my brother. I think we will probably be interested. He would agree with me to take a smaller manufacturer like Volvo. But I will confirm first.

You could lump Holden in with Opel as a GM product totally outside America. Of put GM's business in 1 basket.

I will talk to my brother. I think we will probably be interested. He would agree with me to take a smaller manufacturer like Volvo. But I will confirm first.

Yes, we had contemplated that actually, Holden/Opel/Vauxhall. The only reason we didn't do it as of yet is because we wanted as many "individual manufacturers" to be represented as possible. As it stands now, Opel may be able to stand on their own so we left them as an individual manufacturer. If someone is interested in taking them however, and wants a few more vehicles to include, then we'd be willing to hear their proposal and accommodate as necessary. Bottom line. We want to race!

Also, a note on the teams. We have 2 possible scenarios.

Scenario 1. We're hoping to have both team members racing AT THE SAME TIME. So... 2 PS3's would be necessary. This way, you'd be able to employ team tactics. This is the scenario that we'd like to go with if possible.

Scenario 2. We run 2 separate races and have 1 team member in each race, and then simply average their times to determine the finishing order. This could theoretically accommodate twice as many people and may include more manufacturers, but you wouldn't get to incorporate team driving strategies directly?

Anyway. Happy to hear you're interested m8. Just let us know!

Alrighty... apparently the PSN wasn't going to be "up" by last week. Anyway... I'd still like to see what people think of this idea, but obviously there will be less interest with PSN being down. I was hoping for some strategic posting.

I still want this race series to happen though. Keep posting if you're interested, and I'll keep watching. Otherwise, I'll get it back up here once the PSN pops back online.

Now that the PSN is starting to roll back to life...

Lets get some interest out of this.

Times and dates negotiable.

User Name-cripsychicken49
PSN Name-crispychicken49
Team Choice-Team Nissan
If you have a team mate you want on your team-Anyone is fine. All my friends that I know have X-BOX's.
Any other pertinent info?-I love Skylines.

Hi I am interested
User Name topban82
PSN Name topban82
Team Choice fiat/ferrari/lanca
what time and I mite have a friend that can be a team mate

Hi I am interested
User Name topban82
PSN Name topban82
Team Choice fiat/ferrari/lanca
what time and I mite have a friend that can be a team mate

Time and date is TBD. What times are good for you, and everyone in general? We're going to add a poll once we get an idea of times people are considering...

Also, race length and # of races is up for discussion.

So give us a bit of feedback. If no one "cares" though, we're perfectly capable of making the executive decisions. Haha.

Time and date is TBD. What times are good for you, and everyone in general? We're going to add a poll once we get an idea of times people are considering...

Also, race length and # of races is up for discussion.

So give us a bit of feedback. If no one "cares" though, we're perfectly capable of making the executive decisions. Haha.

I'm happy with most weekend times.

Does the Mines R34 count as a Nissan? It is one at heart at least. I also think you should pair Infinity with Nissan as well. And maybe pair Toyota and Lexus as well as Honda and Acura.

Last edited:
I'm happy with most weekend times.

Does the Mines R34 count as a Nissan? It is one at heart at least. I also think you should pair Infinity with Nissan as well. And maybe pair Toyota and Lexus as well as Honda and Acura.

Currently, none of the tuner cars will apply unless they are specifically listed. We may update this as necessary during the series.

We're also aware of many of the "actual" manufacturer alliances, but we left manufacturers separate in as many cases as we felt we could to give users more options to select the manufacturer sponsor. This is why we have Nismo with Infinity, but Nissan as separate. Infinity is a weak manufacturer in game, and Nissan is a strong one. So Nismo went to Infinity to make them competitive.

That said, if someone is interested in one particular manufacturer... we'll hear combination requests happily. In the end, we're all trying to have fun. But Nissan is probably one of the most stacked manufacturers in the game. Solid FF performers at the low end, Solid 4WD performers, solid race cars, MRs, and homologation cars.

Currently, none of the tuner cars will apply unless they are specifically listed. We may update this as necessary during the series.

We're also aware of many of the "actual" manufacturer alliances, but we left manufacturers separate in as many cases as we felt we could to give users more options to select the manufacturer sponsor. This is why we have Nismo with Infinity, but Nissan as separate. Infinity is a weak manufacturer in game, and Nissan is a strong one. So Nismo went to Infinity to make them competitive.

That said, if someone is interested in one particular manufacturer... we'll hear combination requests happily. In the end, we're all trying to have fun. But Nissan is probably one of the most stacked manufacturers in the game. Solid FF performers at the low end, Solid 4WD performers, solid race cars, MRs, and homologation cars.

Okay. Kaz sure loves his Nissans.

GTplanet name: MOTORTRENDmitch & (not availible)
Gamertag: Mitchman17 & jesse208
Team: Stark-Reid Racing
Manufacturer: Subaru
we plan to make an impact
Also. can u explain what kind of racnig will go on> (what track, laps, rules, settings. etc) all assist should be prohibited (not ABS) and so on

Last edited:
Added Scion to Lexus.

Does anyone have input on how long they want to see this series run? Thinking perhaps about 6-8 races so we can get a good mix of PP levels in there.

hey man, im impressed with how professionally your executing this league, i just have a few minor questions, Main one being; what happens when someones car fully tuned only makes 500-600PP and its a 700 PP race, with cars that have a 200hp+ advantage against you, how can the lower car stand a chance and if ur car is out matched, can you use a race model/touring model of it? (if it still meets requirments)
another, can you give some more advanced details like: what length each race should take and what rules/regulations will be applied?
So ya, just get back to me on that please :) thanks man!

hey man, im impressed with how professionally your executing this league, i just have a few minor questions, Main one being; what happens when someones car fully tuned only makes 500-600PP and its a 700 PP race, with cars that have a 200hp+ advantage against you, how can the lower car stand a chance and if ur car is out matched, can you use a race model/touring model of it? (if it still meets requirments)
another, can you give some more advanced details like: what length each race should take and what rules/regulations will be applied?
So ya, just get back to me on that please :) thanks man!

I think you're thinking of the concept incorrectly. The way you're thinking of it, I think you're assuming that you would use ONE car from the manufacturer for EVERY race.

So lets say you bought a Ford Focus at the beginning, and then you get to a race that has an 800PP limit. Obviously... this wouldn't work.

What is ACTUALLY our goal (the caps are for emphasis, I'm not yelling) is that you would choose a manufacturer and you can use ANY car from that manufacturer in ANY race, so long as you can make it comply with the rules.

So in this case, if you had selected Ford, you may choose to use a tuned Focus for a 550PP race. But you could also use a tuned Mustang or a Ford GT with some ballast. The next race though, might have a 350PP limit. You won't be able to detune any of those three cars to compete at that level, so you may need to find yourself a Ford Ka. The race after that may be an 800PP event. Obviously none of the Ka, Focus, Mustang, or GT would work in that race without heavy modification, so you would need to choose which vehicle you think would be best for you to drive and be competitive, and modify it accordingly.

Does that make sense?

As for the other questions... most of the details will be getting sorted out this week, and we're anticipating the first race happening next week, with a possible preliminary session just to keep everyone interested happening mid-week. But to give you an idea...

Race length: We DEFINITELY want pitting to play a role. Without having to pit, there's really no reason for an event structured like this. You have a team mate, so it may help to use them for drafting or blocking or whatever. It may even make sense for one of you to run a heavily modified Ford Focus, and one to run a slightly modified Ford Mustang, ie, run different cars for each race... up to you really.

We're anticipating race length of roughly 1 hour though. We may go down to 35-45 minutes, but I doubt we'll go much over 1hr.

As for regulations. Each race will have specific regs you'll need to meet to get into the event such as race mod (yes or no) and what type of tires. We'll also probably be using some form of penalty, and have damage on in some fashion... again, we'll be testing this week (hopefully tomorrow). You won't know the PP level, tires, and specific regs for a race until the week before. We're debating on how much notice to give because obviously, Lance and I will know before everyone (but we're honest chaps) so... we'll probably lean towards more notice rather than less.

Anyway... there will be an update tomorrow evening to specific rules and regs. Lance and I are both "new" to online racing, but not to real or offline racing. So you can expect that if we get it wrong, we'll get it right the next time, but frankly... I'd expect a great event. We're aiming for a realistic experience in terms of racing, tires, damage, pits, teamplay, ballast, driving aides, etc.

Hopefully... we can fill the roster.

I think you're thinking of the concept incorrectly. The way you're thinking of it, I think you're assuming that you would use ONE car from the manufacturer for EVERY race.

So lets say you bought a Ford Focus at the beginning, and then you get to a race that has an 800PP limit. Obviously... this wouldn't work.

What is ACTUALLY our goal (the caps are for emphasis, I'm not yelling) is that you would choose a manufacturer and you can use ANY car from that manufacturer in ANY race, so long as you can make it comply with the rules.

So in this case, if you had selected Ford, you may choose to use a tuned Focus for a 550PP race. But you could also use a tuned Mustang or a Ford GT with some ballast. The next race though, might have a 350PP limit. You won't be able to detune any of those three cars to compete at that level, so you may need to find yourself a Ford Ka. The race after that may be an 800PP event. Obviously none of the Ka, Focus, Mustang, or GT would work in that race without heavy modification, so you would need to choose which vehicle you think would be best for you to drive and be competitive, and modify it accordingly.

Does that make sense?

As for the other questions... most of the details will be getting sorted out this week, and we're anticipating the first race happening next week, with a possible preliminary session just to keep everyone interested happening mid-week. But to give you an idea...

Race length: We DEFINITELY want pitting to play a role. Without having to pit, there's really no reason for an event structured like this. You have a team mate, so it may help to use them for drafting or blocking or whatever. It may even make sense for one of you to run a heavily modified Ford Focus, and one to run a slightly modified Ford Mustang, ie, run different cars for each race... up to you really.

We're anticipating race length of roughly 1 hour though. We may go down to 35-45 minutes, but I doubt we'll go much over 1hr.

As for regulations. Each race will have specific regs you'll need to meet to get into the event such as race mod (yes or no) and what type of tires. We'll also probably be using some form of penalty, and have damage on in some fashion... again, we'll be testing this week (hopefully tomorrow). You won't know the PP level, tires, and specific regs for a race until the week before. We're debating on how much notice to give because obviously, Lance and I will know before everyone (but we're honest chaps) so... we'll probably lean towards more notice rather than less.

Anyway... there will be an update tomorrow evening to specific rules and regs. Lance and I are both "new" to online racing, but not to real or offline racing. So you can expect that if we get it wrong, we'll get it right the next time, but frankly... I'd expect a great event. We're aiming for a realistic experience in terms of racing, tires, damage, pits, teamplay, ballast, driving aides, etc.

Hopefully... we can fill the roster.

Ohhh k i understand now! lol thanks for cleairing me up man :P 💡

Updated the first post to reflect the new teams.

Still waiting to see what the Fiat/Ferrari/Lancia team is doing, and we still need teammates for Nissan and team UK, as well as filling up other teams.

I can tell you all that the first race will NOT be this weekend due to another race scheduling conflict. So plan the race to be sometime next weekend, and expect details for the first no later than the 23rd for a provisional weekend first race.

We're also working on drumming up some prizes for the race series as well if you have any suggestions!

Just to say me and my team mate would like the time and day for the race to be a Saturday and it to last from 7:00pm to 9:00pm UK time

Just to say me and my team mate would like the time and day for the race to be a Saturday and it to last from 7:00pm to 9:00pm UK time

The UK is on BST right now correct? So GMT+1? Or did you mean GMT?

Alright... We'll keep that time in mind. Thats 2pm EDT for those in the states. Ultimately we'll end up voting on it.

Also, I just put a post in the marketplace trying to secure some prizes for the race. If any of you are "dupers" and feel like grooming some tickets for us, that'd be great! Ideally, I'd like to have a 1000 ticket go to the winner each week, and a LVL 24 or specific year ticket go to the overall series winner. If you can help out with that... let us know!

If you need me to I'll gladly change to the UK team to fill it up, as long as its ok with Hawkeye.

If you need me to I'll gladly change to the UK team to fill it up, as long as its ok with Hawkeye.

It'll be up to you two. If we don't fill up, then yes, we'll be combining teams, but as of now I don't know if there's a reason to rush the change, but I won't stop the two of you if you decide to pair up.

I just updated the first post with "Specific Rules" and am going to add a poll right now regarding how many events you'd like to see this series go.

Obviously, to get through the full PP range we'd need more rather than less, but being that it's a first time event, some people may not want to or be able to commit to a full season.

So check out the first post's new section, and VOTE in the poll (I put up a time AND a race series length question, so you'll need to check TWO boxes). If you don't care... then we'll handle it.

Last edited:
Back