Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Yes need something to get this going again! Maybe someone can host a pre season friendly race chance new drivers to try out or something idk lol.

Sounds Good! everyone add MOTORTRENDmitch, we will have pre-season warmup races until Evo gets everything back in order, as soon as i get a decent amount of people adding me, we can get on the track.. hopefully today even

Sounds Good! everyone add MOTORTRENDmitch, we will have pre-season warmup races until Evo gets everything back in order, as soon as i get a decent amount of people adding me, we can get on the track.. hopefully today even

I'll go on there as a special guest star once in a while.

EVOOO!!! cmon bud:P were half way through september, we need to attract more people, longer it takes, the more people will leave and the less will join.

hey look. half way through october. I have a feeling that.. well.. im going to start up a season two in order to preserve the series? becuase, IMO.. it was a VERY fun series.

Okay boys, and this is by no means, a disrespect to evo.. but were done waiting. A Season 2 Thread will be up soon, I'll run the next season, and it will be just as good as season one! I'll make a link for you to follow to get there once made

Fwiw... I have no issues with Mitch running it. I want to do the season 2... you guys just don't want to wait for it to fit in my schedule. Well... like 3 of you don't.

This race series is fun, but I, as well as Lance, have real jobs, and real lives (not that you lot don't) and we needed to wait for it to fit around our schedules. If anyone is interested... I'd say we'd be planning on setting it up for the first week in December on a weeknight though. Likely 10pm Eastern.

Gotta take care of real life stuff before video game stuff.

What i was going to say is that, I could run season 2 from my thread,and you take it back over in season 3, that way you dont really need to worry bout it for the next 6 weeks, but then again, i havent gauged that much interest so far in mine :P .. idk we'll find somthin out.. and the weekdays @ 10PM wont really work with me at least unless its a friday 👎

EVO's Back!
and yeah i know what ya mean ;p I dont have a real life yet.. im still in school..

Haha... I never really left. I've just moved half way across the country and then half way across a state in about 6 months. Then starting a new job, plus summer etc.

Also... since I know you lot were asking. My Evo IX MR put down 306 AWHP and 308 AWTQ on a notoriously low reading dyno. I'm estimating it's around 330 wheel. I only got to the 1/4 mile once and I was on snow tires, boosting 3 psi low, and missed a 3rd to 4th shift on my best run. Car ran 12.7 @ 110. I'm guessing that it is EASILY capable of running a high 11 second pass though.

Anyway... let me know what you guys want me to do... if you want to host/run it now... thats cool, if you want to wait... thats cool. FWIW though, I see in your season 2 thread you've got Subaru listed as the manufacturer that is off limits. Technically every manufacturer that was used should be off limits... but I won't complain either way. I think maybe just eliminating Subaru might be a better option.

Peace dewds. OH! My PS3 isn't officially hooked to the web at my new place yet. So, hopefully that'll get sorted in the next couple weeks. Hence why I haven't been on PS3/answered msgs/remote raced anyone in forever!

Also... since I know you lot were asking. My Evo IX MR put down 306 AWHP and 308 AWTQ on a notoriously low reading dyno. I'm estimating it's around 330 wheel. I only got to the 1/4 mile once and I was on snow tires, boosting 3 psi low, and missed a 3rd to 4th shift on my best run. Car ran 12.7 @ 110. I'm guessing that it is EASILY capable of running a high 11 second pass though.

that right there is a fast evo.

that right there is a fast evo.

Haha... thanks. Funny thing is... all the car has is a cone filter, full exhaust (3"), upper and lower IC pipes, and a fuel pump. When I got the car tuned, it picked up an additional 90 WHP! Its tuned at 24.5psi right now. The Evo IX is RIDICULOUSLY responsive to mods. But yeah... it goes.

So what's the plan for the event then Mitch? Are you guys going to run it, or do you want me to keep it going?

As of basically last week, I'm ABLE to do it, with my schedule getting sorted out. (which is basically what I was waiting on to try to prevent what happened at the end of last season).

Either way though... just let me know.

Alrighty... sounds like its going to be back in my hands.

Look for a season 2 thread to be happening this week!

Just making sure I'm following -- Evo is running season 2 after all (fine by me), and the races are going to be on a weeknight, right?

If it's absolutely going to be a weeknight, I'm afraid I'm out, as my only available race windows are Sat and Sun.

Have a good season 2, all!

IMO it would be optimal for them to be the same time as season one, wasnt it a sunday at like, 3ish or saturday at that time or somthing?

It was Saturday afternoons. Neither Lance nor I can accommodate that though. Thats also one of the reasons that the season took a crap towards the end there.

We'll see I guess... obviously some times work better for some than others.

Back