Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Problems occur, that can't stop us from finishing this season,
No suprise to us all, as soon as COOFIAT brought up the idea, AUDI jumped all over it considering that would give them the win, and with that said, i think its self-explanitory that the SHOW SHALL GO ON, and finish next weekend "come hell or high water"

At this point... I'm leaning towards canceling the series. Our attendance is so low because of the lengthy postponments and getting my PS3 bought isn't a very high priority for me. I imagine I'll have one before September... I would still like to try and fix this one.

I can respect that people would like to finish the season out on the track, but in all seriousness, I don't think whatever race we have is going to be as good as it really "should be" to be fair.

That said... if someone would like to host the final race... the stats are all posted. So someone just needs to host.

Otherwise... I'd say we're officially going to end the season here due to excessive delay.

Look for season 2 (you'll get a PM about it as it draws near), but it will likely be closer to winter...

@mitch, well what do you think we were going to jump all over that idea or not but yeah we did :lol:.

@Evo, September ay well I think it should be mid august we cancel if you cant get your PS3 fixed, IF BIG IF lancer can host that would be good and yes as mitch sayed "THE SHOW MUST GO ON".

all I gota say

Last edited:
@mitch, well what do you think we were going to jump all over that idea or not but yeah we did :lol:.

@Evo, September ay well I think it should be mid august we cancel if you cant get your PS3 fixed, IF BIG IF lancer can host that would be good and yes as mitch sayed "THE SHOW MUST GO ON".

all I gota say

Lance is working his ass off in the airplane trying to prevent a second (or third) civilian tour of Iraq... hence why he hasn't really been able to "step in" to save the day.

I'm going to probably work on the three this weekend or something... as I was telling Mitch, I was hoping to get my real car on the dyno in the next handful of weekends (so I can stop popping fireballs out of my exhaust lol) and probably won't spend a crapload of loot on my PS3 if I don't "need" to.

ANYway...

We're going to work something out to get this all sorted for season 2.

EivlEvo
Lance is working his ass off in the airplane trying to prevent a second (or third) civilian tour of Iraq... hence why he hasn't really been able to "step in" to save the day.

I'm going to probably work on the three this weekend or something... as I was telling Mitch, I was hoping to get my real car on the dyno in the next handful of weekends (so I can stop popping fireballs out of my exhaust lol) and probably won't spend a crapload of loot on my PS3 if I don't "need" to.

ANYway...

We're going to work something out to get this all sorted for season 2.

Cool and good luck for lance,
Evo no wonder you have a fire-spiting evo.
Plus evo I had YOLD once on my PS3 and a guy in Edinburgh (where I live) got it fixed for £60 and he took about 3 to 4 days to fix and no memory loss

I could host a couple of races, and I can make the event rules if you want. HECK! I could host the whole season if ya want me to! And I can make the race to my own liking! :D
If nobody can host it, I will do it for ye guys. I love the ingenuity of this Championship. And a personal message to TopBan: Stop acting like an annoying spoiled kid. Ok? Stop. Seriously.

Mr. CoolFiat
I could host a couple of races, and I can make the event rules if you want. HECK! I could host the whole season if ya want me to! And I can make the race to my own liking! :D
If nobody can host it, I will do it for ye guys. I love the ingenuity of this Championship. And a personal message to TopBan: Stop acting like an annoying spoiled kid. Ok? Stop. Seriously.

I ain't

Sometimes you do. And I have reached my breaking point. Sorry if I was rude. But if no Moderator can step up, I guess I'll just have to take this matter in my own hands.
Topban: Sometimes your young age shows very well in the quality of your posts, or maybe just in the way you refer to other people. Some other times you act like an adult, or someone who isn't yet mature but who is polite and understanding. I don't know if this goes against some part of the AUP but it's true.

Hey guys this is kinda off-topic but is also on topic at the same time so bare with me? :)
I'm looking for 6/7 people to help me out. I'm currently writing a review for a few of the tunes available for the RX7 Spirit R Type A.
I've got all the reviews sorted I just wanted to do a 5 lap battle between the cars like Hot Version does (thinking of doing a little video part to the review)
To make it worth your time I will offer you a ticket if you want to take part & help me out. I currently have 91/92 bdays, 21 23 & 24 I think but I can try & trade those for any you would prefer.
Any help would be appreciated, just need one clean race out of you & you get a ticket, not a bad deal is it? xD
Its probably too short notice to do the race tonight but this time tomorrow or Friday?

The on-topic section to this post.. IF I can host that race well enough I can also help host for Season 2 &/or this last race of Season 1. If I can't then I guess it'd be pointless me trying to host these races.

sometimes you do. And i have reached my breaking point. Sorry if i was rude. But if no moderator can step up, i guess i'll just have to take this matter in my own hands.
Topban: Sometimes your young age shows very well in the quality of your posts, or maybe just in the way you refer to other people. Some other times you act like an adult, or someone who isn't yet mature but who is polite and understanding. I don't know if this goes against some part of the aup but it's true.

+1

Its probably too short notice to do the race tonight but this time tomorrow or Friday?

This sounds fun. If you can spare me some details you can send a pm. Friday for me is better, but still i would like to fill me in about what I should do.

DC9990
Hey guys this is kinda off-topic but is also on topic at the same time so bare with me? :)
I'm looking for 6/7 people to help me out. I'm currently writing a review for a few of the tunes available for the RX7 Spirit R Type A.
I've got all the reviews sorted I just wanted to do a 5 lap battle between the cars like Hot Version does (thinking of doing a little video part to the review)
To make it worth your time I will offer you a ticket if you want to take part & help me out. I currently have 91/92 bdays, 21 23 & 24 I think but I can try & trade those for any you would prefer.
Any help would be appreciated, just need one clean race out of you & you get a ticket, not a bad deal is it? xD

The on-topic section to this post.. IF I can host that race well enough I can also help host for Season 2 &/or this last race of Season 1. If I can't then I guess it'd be pointless me trying to host these races.
I would like to help as well. I can help tomorrow but it would depend what time.
I will take a level 24 ticket if I have helped

So an update on hosting, It seems I can host quite well, though there was only a small amount of us in the room there was no lag or any problems.
The only thing is for some reason Topban can't ever join my rooms & stay for a long enough time, he seems to have problems connecting to my room.
So I might be able to help with hosting in future, especially if I can persuade the mrs to change ISP to Virgin, my o2 speed is pathetic.

please lets get someone with a stable internet connection to host this race, at the same time under same rules... i just want to get season 1 over with, it got very messy in the last 2 races..

ok, quite frankly im sick of waiting, so im hosting race 6 in my lounge, same time as always, add me now. race will start with or without u.. we need to finish this season, it was a projected 6 week season on im pretty sure this is week 10? maybe 11?.. season finally, sched. for normal time today, bring your game faces.

unfortunatly spring disconnected in lap 3, -_- . . . but any way,
#1 jesse208 with a dominate effort the whole race having about a 1 min lead..
#2 Mitchman17
#3 AntiX5 A hard fought battle throughout the last 3 laps happened for 2nd place
#4 hartwell99 had trouble with tire wear ultimatly putting him in 4th.. he was a factor
#5 DNF Spring_A_Leak had connectitivity issues most of the day and wasnt suprised when he was disconnected :/
All in All it was a well run hard fought (for 2nd and 3rd) and well acheived race
unfortunatly audi drivers were responding to the thread most likely due to not being home so we tried to get subs

haha no problem, it was a pretty intense race between us ost of the race :P
Im suprised on how well the 2004 Subaru Spec C STi did against race cars!

Back