Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
So we still keeping it for 30th then?

it was originally postponed until the 30th, i wont be able to make it to that race. so can we all come to a decision between (sadly) postponing until the following saturday. or me getting a substitute to fight for the championship :yuck:

it was originally postponed until the 30th, i wont be able to make it to that race. so can we all come to a decision between (sadly) postponing until the following saturday. or me getting a substitute to fight for the championship

It's will be sad. Two manufacturers fighting side by side to the very end. Mitch was a regular.

By the way, I captured some footage from the races so far, except the second from which I do not have the replay. Would anyone like to see some highlights from these races? Of course I will edit out all those misfortunate moments -crashes, spins, drifting etc. If you have a problem with that, especially Evo, since he owns the thread, please bring it to my attention.

it was originally postponed until the 30th, i wont be able to make it to that race. so can we all come to a decision between (sadly) postponing until the following saturday. or me getting a substitute to fight for the championship :yuck:

The 30th is like, my birthday party DAMNIT!!! I have to plan things... maybe Ill have 4 drivers switching during the 4 hour race! (me and my friends switching spots during the July 30th Race)

Im 100% ok if people wanted to put it back again it might actually be better for me too actually but i'll still race don't matter which day it is.

sparkysun2113
It's will be sad. Two manufacturers fighting side by side to the very end. Mitch was a regular.

By the way, I captured some footage from the races so far, except the second from which I do not have the replay. Would anyone like to see some highlights from these races? Of course I will edit out all those misfortunate moments -crashes, spins, drifting etc. If you have a problem with that, especially Evo, since he owns the thread, please bring it to my attention.

Sorry for double post but yes highlights would be awesome which race was the 2nd I have replay for one of the races the one with the major glitch fest at the start. I would love to see a highlight reel after seasons last race!

@Renault_Glenzo The one I am missing is the Eiger Track. I got disconnected. If somehow i can get it i might as well capture some highlights. Mind it is not HD quality, it's decent 576i.

So then... does anyone have any issues with postponing it again...?

So we'd be looking at August 6th? Teams competing for the title... is this alright?

sparkysun2113
@Renault_Glenzo The one I am missing is the Eiger Track. I got disconnected. If somehow i can get it i might as well capture some highlights. Mind it is not HD quality, it's decent 576i.

I have that on my ps3 I believe i'll have to check an try an send it you.
Im ok with moving it back don't really matter which day of the two it is for me.

Alright... we'll be keeping it as it is. The event WILL be held on the 30th.

Sorry Mitch. It's just hard to make everyone happy... this season has already gone tits up for most of us anyway...

EivlEvo
Alright... we'll be keeping it as it is. The event WILL be held on the 30th.

Sorry Mitch. It's just hard to make everyone happy... this season has already gone tits up for most of us anyway...

Yeah hope fully next season will be bit better organised :lol:

alright, ill just hook you up with a sub, a sub in which i dont compare too.. he's good.
but we need to make an agreement right now, If subaru wins this championship due to the sub winning the race, or the sub contributing to the win, no complaints will be noted, and it will be a fair win for subaru, thats all

but we need to make an agreement right now, If subaru wins this championship due to the sub winning the race, or the sub contributing to the win, no complaints will be noted, and it will be a fair win for subaru, thats all

I care less about winning. But probably there will be whining because it's a narrow and difficult track, the cars are too powerful, and a lot of crushes will occur.

Last edited:
sparkysun2113
By the way, race 1 highlight editing is ready.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra1uCDr8NO0">YouTube Link</a>

Hey did a pretty good there think you slightly missed some of the overtakes just as they were about to happen it jumped forward but all good still!

By the way, race 1 highlight editing is ready.

I saw my NSX at the start :)
Cool that you put that together but you missed out the overtakes. It looked like someone was going to pass then you cut a few seconds forward & they have passed but we don't see how. Also you stay with cars for a while even when nothing really interesting is happening.
Its cool but I think it could be better if you included the overtakes & maybe varied the cars you watched a bit.
I don't mean to sound like an ass but I'm just trying to give constructive criticism, I know it takes ages to watch the replays over & over to find great moments & stuff which is why its cool you're doing it but include to overtaking moments or even failed attempts, don't skip them next time? :)

What happened at the end? Some crazy Suzuka clips in there :P

Capturing this footage was a pain -figuring out the capture card, the software, uploding to youtube etc-. The tricky part is to know what exactly happened through everyones eyes at the same time.

Its cool but I think it could be better if you included the overtakes & maybe varied the cars you watched a bit.

These overtakes don't look good in my opinion, not exactly silky smooth as the rest of the race. Secondly, some overtakes happened because the front car crushed. That's why I edited them out. If you think it's ok no problem by me. 💡

What happened at the end? Some crazy Suzuka clips in there :P

Ups. :P
I didn't notice that! Oh well, consider it a race 3 spoiler! :)

Cool stuff!
I have never seen myself race on a vid, I look kinda jerky in my movements, but i guess that may be from lag.

Suzuka is going to be a hoot since I know I spun many times just trying to go around some corners.. should get some interesting shots...damn rain.

Cool stuff!
I have never seen myself race on a vid, I look kinda jerky in my movements, but i guess that may be from lag.

Suzuka is going to be a hoot since I know I spun many times just trying to go around some corners.. should get some interesting shots...damn rain.

Yes Suzuka was a real pain in the buttocks.
I know Sparkysun is trying real hard, but he should get some help to make the replay videos better.

My sub for this weekend confirmed he will be there,
his psn is, Spring_A_Leak
he doesnt have GTPlanet but is firmilliar with the site, so is everything sorted out Evo??

Good Luck to team Subaru Tomorrow with the Season One Final Race!
Jesse208 & Spring_A_Leak plan on brining the trophy to Team Suby ;) 👍

The Secret Weapon: Jesse, is running 6:50's with his 2004 Subaru STi Spec C so
Good luck to audi as well! :P

So is audi or subaru gonna pay me off to be a moving road block For them? lol jokes looking forward to it! Also 4th place still needs sorting out between honda nissan an mazda an I dont think bmw are outta the picture not done the math tbh.

Well Ford needs 5th or better to lock 3rd up. (5th would be a tie)... since I'm racing solo this week I'd say its very possible for Mazda to make a push for podium!

Back