Manufacturer Team Championship! Season 2 is coming! See last page!

• Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 771 comments

How many events would you like from this series? What Day/Time is best?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I could give a rats...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Weeknights GMT

• Saturday Morning GMT

• Saturday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Saturday Evening GMT

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Saturday Night GMT

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Sunday Morning GMT

• Sunday Afternoon GMT

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Sunday Evening GMT

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Sunday Night GMT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Also do not care...

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I could host a couple of races, and I can make the event rules if you want. HECK! I could host the whole season if ya want me to! And I can make the race to my own liking! :D
If nobody can host it, I will do it for ye guys. I love the ingenuity of this Championship. And a personal message to TopBan: Stop acting like an annoying spoiled kid. Ok? Stop. Seriously.

Get this garbage out of here... there's no reason to publicly call someone out man... report the posts to a moderator using the report button if there's a problem.

True but hey your both very good drivers so I wasn't to surprised on you two winning

thanks:sly: jesse is the Legit driver tho :P once he stepps into a subaru he see's the Matrix or somthing because he can dominate lol..
You had quite a lot of skill tho too, U had less HP then us, but still held your own in the race

Well question is as champions should you be forced to have to stick with subaru as raining champs or is everyone having to change team? I dont mind which way that goes suppose we have time while we have a break between seasons an hopefully evo will have a working ps3

haha well, as of now, rules state, everyone needs to switch manu..s and noone can use a previously used manu.. (e.g. nissan ford suby opel/vaxhaul bmw and any that i am missing) cant be used in season #2.. unfortunalty

haha well, as of now, rules state, everyone needs to switch manu..s and noone can use a previously used manu.. (e.g. nissan ford suby opel/vaxhaul bmw and any that i am missing) cant be used in season #2.. unfortunalty

As of right now... none of the currently used and abused manufacturers will be re-used by ANYone. IF we gave the option to anyone to use a previous manufacturer... it would be the champions. But that remains to be seen. So... plan on choosing a manufacturer that isn't struck through.

Hopefully we'll have some updates in about 2 weeks.

well, we should try and keep this thread alive to try and attract new drivers. lets just keep the commenting up to keep it seen

Thats a brilliant idea but also I wanna remain taking part as a driver week in week out! I will have more free time now my misses has gone back to canada

yo Evo, you should update the title of the Series, to attract others, like, season 2 sign-ups or something along the lines.. just in the best interest of the leagues future :P !

yo Evo, you should update the title of the Series, to attract others, like, season 2 sign-ups or something along the lines.. just in the best interest of the leagues future :P !

I wanted to wait until we had a bit more hard data... reason being... if you look at the first handful of people that posted on the first page, none of them ended up racing. This was over the PSN outage as well... but either way.

Also... I wanted to give you all the option to choose your teams up front so that the new guys don't snag a team that they haven't "earned" per se.

My plans are... this weekend, fluids and general maintenance, next weekend, prepping the car for the dyno, weekend after... tuning/dyno. Then the race series would ultimately get rolling. Which is the first week in Sept. Otherwise... the second week in sept. and run it for 6 weeks straight.

Details will follow soon though... I just need to talk with Lance.

me and jesse would like to reserve toyota/lexus for season 2 please

Not taking any reserves yet. You'll all be notified at the same time and then it will be a first come first served basis... OR possibly chosen based on final standings.

All TBD.

If people start getting all choosy mcshmoozy... you'll get the 2CV and ONLY the 2CV. :dopey:

Also... the reason I'm pushing the dates around for season 2 are so that we can have a FULL season. I'd like it finished before Halloween. But there are some holiday weekends to contend with.

Just use this time to build up your car collections m8's :)

oohhhh, i thought one of the posts u put said to start picking cars before the new guys take them.. srry read it wrong :P

oohhhh, i thought one of the posts u put said to start picking cars before the new guys take them.. srry read it wrong :P

Oh... lol... I think I said (or at least meant) if you have something in mind... make sure you're watching the UCD and try to stock up on cars from that brand so you'll be as prepared as possible.

haha k, gotcha :P srry bout that.. dont mean to sound like an impatient person :P

Oh no worries Mitch... ur fine.

Sometimes... when I'm at work or whatever, I just pop off these short responses and through the magic of the internet, they make me sound like an a$$. While I may actually BE an a$$... I'm not really intending to be an a$$ to any of you.

:)

Also... in case anyone was interested. Every Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution sold in North America at least up until the Evo IX had the rear differential installed incorrectly from the factory. This explains why my car was working open differential style instead of with a 1.5 way rear LSD. Going to have to get that sorted...

haha gotta love GTPlanet on the job ;)
and, you should get ur car to the track, do some 0-60 and 1/4 mile testing and thrwo some numbers on here, im excited to hear what its capable of, sounds pretty fast!

Also... in case anyone was interested. Every Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution sold in North America at least up until the Evo IX had the rear differential installed incorrectly from the factory. This explains why my car was working open differential style instead of with a 1.5 way rear LSD. Going to have to get that sorted...

Hmmmm... About that: Mitsubishi is known to experience the fewer errors and damages if you look the statistics, comparing to every Japanese Manufacturer. According to these statistics it seems that Mitsubishi is the most reliable Japanese Manufacturer. I may as well be wrong concerning the above, but 8(!!!!) generations of Evo haven't sorted that problem out? That is like 10years!!!!
What you said really just took be by suprise.

Hmmmm... About that: Mitsubishi is known to experience the fewer errors and damages if you look the statistics, comparing to every Japanese Manufacturer. According to these statistics it seems that Mitsubishi is the most reliable Japanese Manufacturer. I may as well be wrong concerning the above, but 8(!!!!) generations of Evo haven't sorted that problem out? That is like 10years!!!!
What you said really just took be by suprise.

No... In the US we've only had the Evo since the Evo 8 in 2003. Canada just got the Evo X in 2008.

So... the Evo 8 and the Evo 9's have the screwed up rear diffs.

Its also worth noting that the USDM Evo's don't have the AYC. So the rear differentials on the USDM Evo 9's are basically the differentials off of the JDM Evo 3, with slightly different stuff.

Topban... there is/was no race this weekend.

No... In the US we've only had the Evo since the Evo 8 in 2003. Canada just got the Evo X in 2008.

So... the Evo 8 and the Evo 9's have the screwed up rear diffs.

Its also worth noting that the USDM Evo's don't have the AYC. So the rear differentials on the USDM Evo 9's are basically the differentials off of the JDM Evo 3, with slightly different stuff.

he obviously knows what he is talking about,

Wow it feels like forever since I last posted on here. I've finally got a new PS3 so I am all set for Season 2 to go ahead whenever it does.
I'm looking forward to racing again with you lot!

tell me about it!!
-REVIVAL POST!-
evo, your going to need to update the titleof the thread, to attract new drivers, or a season two is a bust, information is becoming BADLY needed, i like to have a couple weeks of noticed before being re-commited to a league :lol: no worries tho evo

Back