March 2024 update predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
which tracks were found in files?..i didn't heard of snow track could be in files..back then...so maybe they will suprise again..when/if any new circuit location will come...

Watkins Glen
Michelin Road Atlanta
Apricot Hill
Red Rock Valley

That was all I remember.

with all the original circuits why the hell they should choose red rock and apricot hill? Bah…weird choice in my opinion

Apricot Hill has never been in a datamine AFAIK - that one instead gets rumoured because of the pre-launch trailer with the lines that may or may not look like a distorted version of its track map.
Ok. I was pretty sure it was. However, Lake Louise wasn’t on data leaks so there is still a chance.

Ok. Nevermind :D you crushed my prediction to dust :D
-gt7-v0-xapo3e489x2c1.jpg
just a reminder :P
heh it would been funny if they added "old school" grandvalley from ps3 as a variantion but most likely wont happen

Last edited:
Ok. Nevermind :D you crushed my prediction to dust :D
It was first mentioned in August 2022 here, alongside Grand Valley and Red Rock Valley.
And in May 2023 test_snow_lake_louise and test_snow_zell_am_see were found.

iirc, some who knows how to read the files (I think it was the GOAT Nenkai himself, but I'm not sure) wrote that actually Tanaka was the name of the artist working on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and therefore it is nothing but a more advanced (or old) version of CGV and not Okayama itself
Apricot Hill has never been in a datamine AFAIK - that one instead gets rumoured because of the pre-launch trailer with the lines that may or may not look like a distorted version of its track map.
Moreover, someone also highlighted how Apricot Hill might already be in the game under the disguise of Kyoto Yamagiwa... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...oto-yamigawa-and-apricot-hill-raceway.370684/

iirc, some who knows how to read the files (I think it was the GOAT Nenkai himself, but I'm not sure) wrote that actually Tanaka was the name of the artist working on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and therefore it is nothing but a more advanced (or old) version of CGV and not Okayama itself

Moreover, someone also highlighted how Apricot Hill might already be in the game under the disguise of Kyoto Yamagiwa... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...oto-yamigawa-and-apricot-hill-raceway.370684/
eh i dont think so , imho Tanaka is a obvious reference to that track

but i do agree about Kyoto Yamagiwa being a modern version of Apricot Hill

eh i dont think so , imho Tanaka is a obvious reference to that track

but i do agree about Kyoto Yamagiwa being a modern version of Apricot Hill
mister tumek5 many times mentioned apricot is basicly kyoto..I do have to agree..because many lines of circuit are similar

Okayama makes sense as one of the 3 missing Super GT circuits, with the season opening there in 3 weeks.
Perfect timing for it to be added, if that kind of thing ever applied to PD's workings.
it does.. but you know what would throw me down...if they would wait till later 2024...and put mega update 3 tracks" okayama,sugo,motegi maybe even sepang as test track" others we have and 2024 super gt500 all 3 cars...with super gt mission challenges..what about that?
that would really make sense

it does.. but you know what would throw me down...if they would wait till later 2024...and put mega update 3 tracks" okayama,sugo,motegi maybe even sepang as test track" others we have and 2024 super gt500 all 3 cars...with super gt mission challenges..what about that?
that would really make sense

It does make sense, that’s why it will never happen 😂

It does make sense, that’s why it will never happen 😂
Exactly. Never bet on PD to make a logical decision.

I do hope it comes eventually, even without some related cars. It's a fun track, good for fast or slow cars, even the drifters would get some use out of it.

oh that lovely Ferrari, why can't we have it?

I do worry about all this track talk, we've no reason to expect one so I sense lots of sadness again if they don't include one. :(

But we have a reason.
We has 2 tracks per year first in first half of the year and second in november. There are 2 tracks left in leaked track list and we didn’t get any track this year.. it could come every month.

Last edited:
But we have a reason.
We has 2 tracks per year first in first half of the year and second in november. There are 2 tracks left in leaked track list and we didn’t get any track this year.. it could come every month.

Trying to spot patterns and drawing conclusions from them is a dangerous road to go down when it comes to GT7.

I’m absolutely hoping for the best, but I don’t quite share your optimism.

Last edited:
Trying to spot patterns and drawing conclusions from them is a dangerous road to go down when it comes to GT7.

I’m absolutely hoping for the best, but I don’t quite share your optimism.

I understand :) i won’t have let down if we won’t get new track because this is going to be great update after all thanks to great car selection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back