March 2024 update predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That urus looks like the illegitimate child of a bmw and a rover. What a waste of resources

Meh re gt-one. The world has moved on to hypercars. Wec and imsa are in a good place and we get this dusty old thing. Which may never see online racing.

Is the audi a race car?

Meh. Another update without online racers. The only thing left to hope for is full force support, which is unlikely.

don't worry..ts020 road or racing will not come 😀
suv, vgt gr1 and japan Kei

GIF image.gif

You wished for more racing cars, and you're still complaining...
I said viable online race cars. Do you see any? Unless im reading the audi wrong that number still seems to be zero.

Also, i have no use for suv’s whose primary purpose seems to be to have enough engine to support armor plating and ferry douchcanoe’s around. And while that statement irl is directed at the cayenne, it works for that ugly lambo too.

Last edited:
I said viable online race cars. Do you see any? Unless im reading the audi wrong that number still seems to be zero.

Also, i have no use to suv’s wbose primary purpose seems to be to have enough engine to support armor plating and ferry douchcanoe’s around. And while that statement irl is directed at the cayenne, it works for that ugly lambo too.
You can race anything online if you're willing to not be a sport mode meta slave for your whole gaming experience.

The more I inspect the video, the more I feel convinced we're getting the 2019 R8. Might be the light but the way it refects some of the front end has me thinking the grille on it is from the 2019 car.

You can race anything online if you're willing to not be a sport mode meta slave for your whole gaming experience.
I rarely, if ever use the meta. Mostly is the 911 in gr3. Ferrari for gr4. Mostly because 911’s and Ferrari’s dominate the back roads around here. Recently , the mustang in gr4. Just to see if i could. But yeah, i am sport mode only, as opposed to multiplayer lobby stuff. Mostly due to scheduling..
I guess he's still upset that the Mazda 3 got nerfed :lol::lol:
Awww. You got me..sick burn dude!

But yeah…no. In fact, not only did i not drive it, but its BoP destroying presence kept me away from gr4 for months. One make races with a ff hooptie hatchback is 💩 heck…i don’t even count that car as us getting a ‘race’ car as its presence was so destructive to the sport mode format….for months…and months.

Last edited:
The more I inspect the video, the more I feel convinced we're getting the 2019 R8. Might be the light but the way it refects some of the front end has me thinking the grille on it is from the 2019 car.
I really hope so... but at the same time I don't get my hopes high. Datamine indicates it's unfortunately just the pre facelift 2016 R8 Plus instead of the newer R8 Performance.

Finally the TS020, my favourite race car of all-time, comes to GT7! They took their time considering it was scanned such a long time ago.I am excited to finally fire it around Circuit de la Sarthe again.

Here's hoping the other Toyotas scanned at the same time are in the running for GT7 too.

It is safe to say that I will be beating the distance of just 22km I covered across February and March in GT7.

Last edited:
Finally the TS020 comes to GT7! They took their time considering it was scanned a long time ago.

I am excited to finally fire it around Circuit de la Sarthe again.
I Wonder how many df units will it have...
newer lmps have what 1400/2000???

as far as I know ts020 had pretty good aero ...
now I only DONT need f1 hybrid 🤣🤣🤣
and all will be perfect...wouldn't even mind if SILVERSTONE ISN'T coming 🤣🤣🤣 "bad prediction"

Unfortunately it's the pre facelift R8 Plus, not the facelifted R8 Performance :/
I have made a little comparison, which confirms that...

GT7 R8 Plus.png

Unfortunately it's the pre facelift R8 Plus, not the facelifted R8 Performance :/

View attachment 1339769
It shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. The 2016 model was leaked by the game files two years ago, and PD often pays tribute to the original design of cars. Maybe because they are closer to the designer’s initial vision I guess.

People who are waiting for a Ferrari 575M in Gran Turismo should already now come to terms with the idea of receiving the 550 Maranello instead. It’s typical PD and not necessarily a bad thing.

View attachment 1339769
Well damn. Would be in line with multiple GT3 cars in Sport or 7 having their Road car versions either in the base game or later added (Excluding the BMWs, which seemingly don't have that ever happen in most sims).

Finally the TS020 comes to GT7! They took their time considering it was scanned a long time ago.
I am excited to finally fire it around Circuit de la Sarthe again.

Here's hoping the other Toyotas scanned at the same time are in the running for GT7 too.

It is safe to say that I will be beating the distance of just 22km I covered across February and March in GT7.
Which are those?

People who are waiting for a Ferrari 575M in Gran Turismo should already now come to terms with the idea of receiving the 550 Maranello instead. It’s typical PD and not necessarily a bad thing.
Oh boy I wish we did recieve the 550, what a beautiful car, looks better than 575. And too bad this doesn't apply to Murcielago, the original one is so much better than LP models.

I don't think they do it intentionally, probably just has to do with them being slow to transfer what they scanned to the game. This R8 could be scanned even before GT Sport came out for all we know, and it was the newest R8 at the time.

Oh boy I wish we did recieve the 550, what a beautiful car, looks better than 575. And too bad this doesn't apply to Murcielago, the original one is so much better than LP models.

I don't think they do it intentionally, probably just has to do with them being slow to transfer what they scanned to the game. This R8 could be scanned even before GT Sport came out for all we know, and it was the newest R8 at the time.
I prefer murcielago lp640 to pretty much any murcielago ever made including the sv or the older ome,

The Toyota is pretty cool! I wonder which version they’ll add, racing or street, and if racing, in what class will they put it..? I hope it’ll be somewhat affordable though 😅 but I’m expecting it to turn up in the lcd for like 20million 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back