March 2024 update predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the next one will be a big update, Super GT 2022 (GT500) will come with Twin Ring Motegi with the possibility of adding real points championships in GT mode and custom races! Then I wake up from dreamland and the silhouettes will be two **** boxes and the Genesis VGT (Gr.1)...

So Kaz will say: "The community wants a race car? Here's a VGT race car!"
I bet we'll be getting a new track this month

Do we know? Until it is somewhat confirmed I wouldn’t take it for granted.

Not sure as I try to avoid dataminers and their output, but I do get the impression that the GT One is “confirmed” by reading between the lines ITT.

Still hoping PD somehow puts an end to these leaks.

Not sure as I try to avoid dataminers and their output, but I do get the impression that the GT One is “confirmed” by reading between the lines ITT.

Still hoping PD somehow puts an end to these leaks.

So it got confirmed :D

This Spanish youtuber, Mario Soler, says that there was some kind of leaking/hinting through Discord about the March update content. In the video he mentions where he saw it and, if it’s true, we'll get these 3 cars:
Audi R8 V10 2016 (at last... I've been predicting this coming for months)
Lamborghini Urus (meh)
Toyota GT One (hell yeah!)
I don't know if he was trolled or anything, I just want to share what I saw with this community

This is actually real!

I think the license issues is the most common problem in the games for the nowdays GT3 or GT4 cars, outside PC and some Simulators is really difficult to see a GT3 new car from a certain team or a certain championship.
Fixed for you. ;)

I don't think it's really that difficult to license a certain GT3 or GT4 car, unless you want a specific version of a certain team and/or a certain championship. Thus, for example, it's difficult (not to say impossible) to obtain the license for a Rowe Racing BMW M4 GT3 from GTWC (with the distinctive signs of that certain championship, such as the Fanatec windshield banner), because the official game of the GTWC is Assetto Corsa Competizione; similarly, it's difficult to license a WEC LMGT3 or LMH (with WEC markings), especially the LMGT3, since the official game is Le Mans Ultimate. And so on.

In my opinion a solution could be to obtain from the manufacturers the license of the various cars in their presentation version, without the distinctive signs of any championship or team: considering that we have a livery editor, then creating a completely licensed car would not be difficult.

Just my 2 cents obviously.

This brings us now to 497 cars. It's possible that next month's update will finally bring us to 500 cars.

Now if only they can make all these cars available as rental cars in World Circuits and Split-Screen Race...

Last edited:
Very happy it was true, very good selection this time so far the best yet this year. Would be good with a new track as well we find out on wednesday if their is a new track or not.

Hopefully GT One is less than 20 million

Great car but like the CLK LM it's not good enough to only have it available for purchase two weeks a year...

Great car but like the CLK LM it's not good enough to only have it available for purchase two weeks a year...
I'm going to start afk grinding now. I want to buy at least six of them.

We can at least use the torque vectoring differential and tune it to front 5/rear 95. Better than nothing...
For sure. Being more up to date to look like the GT3 car is the real “Plus”. ;)
couple of milions if its in the legends dealership

Maybe it not being a Le Mans winner can bump it down below Group C prices. Maybe the same price as the TS030.

Will be interested to see how much the gt-one costs
I'm ready to buy three because I already bought 3 CLK LMs and 3 F1 GTR LTs to do a 90s Le Mans grid along with some makeshift GT2s I prepped.

And just like others I'm hoping they have the parts for the R8 GT4.

Hey it’s cool we get a new Audi R8, but it’s AWD. We need a RWD to make a GT4 version.
Thats assuming its even the 2019 model (of which the GT4 is based on, much like the GT3 car).

Edit: I stand corrected, there was a GT4 for both the 2016 AND 2019 model.

1711191612646.png

1711191634209.png

If it were me, I'd lean fully into the 2019 model. They already have the 2019 R8 LMS GT3 Evo (which can become the 2022 Evo) so might as well throw in that matching model year to complete the set just as they did with the Mercedes AMG Black Series and the 2020 AMG GT3.

Last edited:
I think the Toyota GT-One we will receive in this update is the '99 LmGtp version and not the '98 GT1 version (looking closer to the rear wing).

Lmao weren't you guys talking about Urus just before?

Or am I crazy?

Either way GT ONE and R8 V10 FINALLY WOOOOO

Edit : what are the chances the GT One is going to be the road version?

Last edited:
Thats assuming its even the 2019 model (of which the GT4 is based on, much like the GT3 car).

Edit: I stand corrected, there was a GT4 for both the 2016 AND 2019 model.

View attachment 1339627
View attachment 1339628

If it were me, I'd lean fully into the 2019 model. They already have the 2019 R8 LMS GT3 Evo (which can become the 2022 Evo) so might as well throw in that matching model year to complete the set just as they did with the Mercedes AMG Black Series and the 2020 AMG GT3.
At least it won’t take much to replicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back