3. Cote d'Azure
4. grand valley
5. High Speed Ring

I just edited it out when I saw that I had got it. :lol:

I still can't believe it though! :dopey:

You've done it mate, no need to keep trying :lol:
Well done 👍

Yeah congrats mate, I can,t belief you guessed again and got it wrong. :lol:
And after a refresh of the page you changed your wrong guess.:lol: Ninja edit.:bowdown:
Cheers mate for the laugh, Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: I got a screen shot in before you did?

:lol: This was a bit intense I must say.

Congrats to FallenPhoenix1 👍

Thanks Annihilator90 :cheers:

Sorry I'm sometimes slow with replying lol, got about 3 posts to edit/post sometimes.

You've done it mate, no need to keep trying :lol:
Well done 👍
You were again very close, thought you were gonna have it again. :)
Original Circuit is different from City Circuits though, saw you seemed to make that mistake, but well done also.

Sorry I'm sometimes slow with replying lol, got about 3 posts to edit/post sometimes.

You were again very close, thought you were gonna have it again. :)
Original Circuit is different from City Circuits though, saw you seemed to make that mistake, but well done also.

Ahh! I was sure it wasn't Eiger though, so I am glad to be beaten on this one. As for the others, well Autumn Ring came to me when you said 270 degree turn. And HSR was the most obvious one.

Glad as well that I got Cote d'Azure right too - unfortunate that it only came down to one.

EDIT: And it's nice to see someone else winning for a change. And not me and NT.

Ahh! I was sure it wasn't Eiger though, so I am glad to be beaten on this one. As for the others, well Autumn Ring came to me when you said 270 degree turn. And HSR was the most obvious one.

Glad as well that I got Cote d'Azure right too - unfortunate that it only came down to one.

EDIT: And it's nice to see someone else winning for a change. And not me and NT.
I think you had Autumn Ring before I said 270° turn. The Eiger pic is at the train tracks.

Yeah haha, it is nice to see a new winner also. :)

Thank everyone for playing, always fun to watch. 👍

I think you had Autumn Ring before I said 270° turn. The Eiger pic is at the train tracks.

Yeah haha, it is nice to see a new winner also. :)

Thank everyone for playing, always fun to watch. 👍

Train Tracks?? On Eiger? :odd:

And as for Autumn Ring the image looked a bit like the ruin on the hill in the Autumn Ring Mini course - I don't know if it's a ruined castle, but I kept thinking about it when I was doing the Civic 415PP seasonal there over and over again. That's maybe why I got it.

Train Tracks?? On Eiger? :odd:

And as for Autumn Ring the image looked a bit like the ruin on the hill in the Autumn Ring Mini course - I don't know if it's a ruined castle, but I kept thinking about it when I was doing the Civic 415PP seasonal there over and over again. That's maybe why I got it.
Yeah, train tracks/railroad on Eiger. I actually think there's station there. You cross the tracks when you choose one of its offroad layouts.

It's not a castle, just walls, but it does look like it could be a castle on that pic.

Back