Marketplace Championship NO NEW QUESTIONS

My average speed was exactly: 136,9590229 kph

Distance: 20.832 km
My time: 9:07.574
tvrch.jpg

Extremely close by StarLight and BigActionJacks7! 👍

Last edited:
Nice one Annihilator, cliff hanger 'til the end.

Well done to the winners, great end to a fantastic comp :cheers:

I second that :cheers:

Congrats to the two winners.

Sad for this part of the forum that this must end :nervous:...but thanks Annihilator90

Nice one Annihilator, cliff hanger 'til the end.

Well done to the winners, great end to a fantastic comp :cheers:
Thank you as well, and everyone that participated. It was great! 👍

Wow nice ANNIHILATOR :)
Very creative 👍
Congrat to BigActionJack :gtpflag:
Oops, sorry about my previous post, I mixed you up with BigActionJack, fail. :ouch:

My time: 9:07.574.

You never said it was yellow, my guess was based on it being a Red TVR. Everyone knows red cars are faster! :grumpy:

I second that :cheers:

Congrats to the two winners.

Sad for this part of the forum that this must end :nervous:...but thanks Annihilator90
Well who knows, I might do this again... not that I have plans. No, but you never know.
And I wouldn't do it for 4 weeks again. I had to available at 7:30 about every day just for this, lol. :lol:
Time to do something else on 7:30 now.

You never said it was yellow, my guess was based on it being a Red TVR. Everyone know red ones are faster! :grumpy:
It was all part of the question... I assumed some would've thought I drove with the red one, while in reality, I took the (slower) yellow TVR.

My time: 9:07.574
tvrch.jpg

Extremely close by StarLight and BigActionJacks7! 👍

Congrats! :)
It was worth it I guess.

Whoa... I was closer than I thought. :dopey: If only I switched the 4 in my answer to a 3... :P

Congrats to everyone that participated! :)

It's a shame that it's over now, though. :(

my average speed was lower than his because I had a flat tire.:lol:

excellent competition, and thank you for letting me participate and remember me, for the last shot.------>:ouch:

great thread and waiting for the next event. Sir:)

thanks 👍

Well I was only 6 km/h out on my first guess. Not bad considering I didn't have a clue, I thought I would be WAAAAAYYY out. Well done BigActionJacks and StarLight.

I gotta be honest when I saw NT's answers I was like ah ok well see ya to mine! Then I figured my driving was "icy" to say the least...but I think I ran my third lap at 9:08 or something. My first one was 9:49! Had a blast!

I gotta be honest when I saw NT's answers I was like ah ok well see ya to mine! Then I figured my driving was "icy" to say the least...but I think I ran my third lap at 9:08 or something. My first one was 9:49! Had a blast!

Told you mate don't listen to me, I know pictures. Not anything useful 👍

Well who knows, I might do this again... not that I have plans. No, but you never know.
And I wouldn't do it for 4 weeks again. I had to available at 7:30 about every day just for this, lol. :lol:
Time to do something else on 7:30 now.
It is all good if you do or do not :cheers:... I believe everyone has been more then entertained on this part of the forum in some time now. Much more than just the normal gifting or give away id seen :D.... I know I have enjoyed it alot :bowdown:!!!!

Told you mate don't listen to me, I know pictures. Not anything useful 👍

You must of had a slice of humble pie for dessert huh?

It will be sad for this to go and gotta give big ups to Annihilator cause its time consuming. I may open my giveaway back up but will be nowhere near as good as this.

Just arrived home, read my e-mail and I'm now speechless.

I won! Finally!

First of all I want to thank personally ANNIHILATOR90 for these awesome contest. He spend a lot of work to entertain everybody all these days.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks guys for the congratulations.
👍

Back