4 Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
5 Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07

Doh!

1 Ford Mark IV race car '67
2 Mini Cooper S '05
3 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
4 Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
5 Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07

Sorry for the mini cooper guys, haha. Was quite annoying, but only the '05 model has white side mirrors.

You were all close!

About selecting the final winner of this "Championship":
A PM will be sent to everyone that has won at least once here, with a final guess question to select a final winner.
I will also give one more prize amongst those that participated at least once, but did not win anything. Another PM will be sent to these people with the same guess question.

All details will be in the PM that follows later. If all goes well the winner will probably be announced on Tuesday, 5th February 7:30PM GMT.

Congrats tbwhhs :cheers:

:bowdown: this has been one of the funnest threads in the part of the forum. Thanks Annihilator90 :cheers:

Congrats tbwhhs :cheers:

:bowdown: this has been one of the funnest threads in the part of the forum. Thanks Annihilator90 :cheers:

Thanks. I agree completely about this contest.

I've enjoyed it too, well... half of the questions went alright :sly:

Thank you Annihilator and the rest who made this fun 👍

I've enjoyed it too, well... half of the questions went alright :sly:

Thank you Annihilator and the rest who made this fun 👍

:lol: 9 out of 20 is a great winning run :bowdown:!!!

I would do give aways, but no way of coming up with unique, fun or puzzling questions!

:lol: 9 out of 20 is a great winning run :bowdown:!!!

I would do give aways, but no way of coming up with unique, fun or puzzling questions!

I have to say it must have taken a lot if work preparing the questions for this :bowdown: Annihilator!

Wow, thanks for the compliments everyone! Must say it was just as much fun for me, was really awesome!
Thanks everyone! :cheers:

Regarding the final winner; I'm gonna send the PM (that I spoke of here) tomorrow.

I have to say it must have taken a lot if work preparing the questions for this :bowdown: Annihilator!
It wasn't too bad, it kinda grew the more/longer I was busy with it. In total it probably did take some time.
Although it was fun also. It's not that hard to make a question out of every car/track.

I've sent a PM to everyone that won at least once, and everyone that participated at least once but did not win. All the content in the PM is about the same, the main difference is the ammount of times you can guess.
You can guess as many times as you've won, unless you've never won, then you can only guess once. (note: I gave iainoflo85 an extra guess for when things went a bit wrong in the 4th question and I gave the win to nt1138.)

Everyone that won at least once, will be playing for being the final "Marketplace Championship" winner; 4 prizes.
Everyone that participated at least once but did not win, will be playing for 1 prize.

So there will be 2 winners announced.

I hope everyone will have PM'd me his definite answers before Tuesday, 5th February 7:00PM GMT so I can announce the two winners in this thread at around 7:30PM GMT that day. Although if I didn't get an answer from everyone I'll probably delay it. :)
I'm asking for the answers to be PM'd this time so there's no advantage of answering later than someone else (and choosing for example only 0.1 km/h more or less than someone else). After everyone has answered I will make all the answers public in this thread.

I think that's about everything I had to say, and hope everything is clear. If not let me know.

Wow...was not expecting today's Q&A :cheers:!!!!

Thanks Annihilator90....for sure you topped it off with a great one :bowdown:

Well I've submitted my guess - it's not likely to be anywhere near because I don't work in km/h, so we shall see. :boggled:

Well I've submitted my guess - it's not likely to be anywhere near because I don't work in km/h, so we shall see. :boggled:

Same here mate, had to look at the little numbers under the MPH in the car :lol:

Back