Marketplace Championship NO NEW QUESTIONS

Was expecting you to answer it faster, once I saw your previous answer, you only had 1 wrong.
Congrats, and PM me what you want. :)👍

Was expecting you to answer it faster, once I saw your previous answer, you only had 1 wrong.
Congrats, and PM me what you want. :)👍

The thing is I went to TGTT and I looked right round it, but couldn't see that sign with that writing, so I assumed it wasn't that. :lol:

The thing is I went to TGTT and I looked right round it, but couldn't see that sign with that writing, so I assumed it wasn't that. :lol:
I think it's in the last corner, right before the start/finish line. (edit: all the other signs on that track are probably the same, lol)
Still need to send your BMW, was still unable to login 2 hours ago. PSN maintenance is taking long this time.

is so hard, I do not do the slightest idea what it is.:dunce:

.....I'm giving a lot of laughs :lol:
Yeah, it's fun for me as well, knowing the answers. :lol:

Thanks everyon for playing, was fun.
Tomorrow a new question; where I'm "describing" a car again.

I think it's in the last corner, right before the start/finish line. (edit: all the other signs on that track are probably the same, lol)
Still need to send your BMW, was still unable to login 2 hours ago. PSN maintenance is taking long this time.
Thanks everyon for playing, was fun.
Tomorrow a new question; where I'm "describing" a car again.

Yeah I think the maintenance will run for another hour. It said 10pm GMT, so that's about an hour away.

I've had a lot of fun.

Shelby GT350R '65

Dam wrong one.:( :lol: Only comes in one colour.

Wheres my edit button.:D C,mon 7.40, Hurry up.:lol:

Wow nice, was expecting it needed more hints, but you got it!
Congrats man! :)

PM me what you want.

Oh dam just doing a trade and was ready to come back in.:(

Oh well on the bright side at least trading is back up for me.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Dodge SRT4 '03 x4 FULL SET: Black / Bright Silver Metallic / Flame Red / Solar Yellow

Back