Missing scapes - Has anyone else noticed this yet?

• Thread starter K32
  • 10 comments

K32

Australia
Australia
Me and GTS: Ok, so I have had GT Sport since it came out. I've cherished it for around half a year now and am loving every aspect of it. Love the livery editor, awesome scapes photo mode, and the ability to share info and stuff while viewing decals and pics from other players around the globe is neat. Along with new regular content, updates and fixes, and SPORT mode is very nice also (except for the BoP, I'm finding it hard to understand PD's methods of adjusting it as some bad and ok cars are getting nerfed into the ground for no reason), I'm overall pretty satisfied with the game. :)

Yes, maybe there are a few things that need to be dusted off here and there (like glitches and bugs), time/weather progression should be included and perhaps its' missing a few tracks, but it's still the best 'Real Driving Simulator' for me yet!

Now... to the question. I wanted to ask if anyone has noticed that some of the scapes are missing?
In the Nurburgring selection there's a scape that I know I've used before and after around update 1.15 It's nowhere to be found.
It was at a peculiar angle and at a hard to recognise part of the track, but my best guess was that it was in the area near the end of Sprunghugel going into Pflanzgarten II.

Reference pictures of location:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks!

Did you flip through the selection from Nurb on the front page or did you go to "All Scapes" and flip through the Nurb scapes from there?

Why I ask is because not all scapes from said location shows up when just hitting the selection on the front page.
Go to the Norway selection for example, my favorite scape, a parking lot, does not show up unless I view all scapes and select Norway from the country-list.

Did you flip through the selection from Nurb on the front page or did you go to "All Scapes" and flip through the Nurb scapes from there?

Why I ask is because not all scapes from said location shows up when just hitting the selection on the front page.
Go to the Norway selection for example, my favorite scape, a parking lot, does not show up unless I view all scapes and select Norway from the country-list.

Yep, I've tried that and it ain't there (unless my eyes are lying to me).

Huh odd.. I'll have to check too when I start up GTS in about 30 min. :D

Thanks! It would be a nice surprise if it's there now. If you have trouble finding it just look at the reference photos, it should be similar to a close up of the first one set at night. ;)

K32
Thanks! It would be a nice surprise if it's there now. If you have trouble finding it just look at the reference photos, it should be similar to a close up of the first one set at night. ;)
I think I remember it yeah :D thanks. We’ll see soon

Back