Modified Track Path Editor + Tracks/Discussion

It could run online, if it's Python? The user interface would be tough to do in JS, I guess?

PrivateJoker made a great UI for the first web editor. Perhaps the most active people in this space could collaborate, so we can all benefit from their great findings?

I'm sure the person who hosts it would get enough small donations through a PayPal button. A suite of web tools would revolutionise track creation, giving access to forced scenery and elevation painting to everyone.

Maybe custom pit length version of the editor could be shared? One minimum length for it to function, another with it deleted?

Documentation would be a great help, to understand what can be done. I've seen 20 high value messages about different limits and tricks. I'm happy to collate thus into tutorials, as I did for GTA modding over the years.

http://projectcerbera.com/gta/tutorials/

The Q&A topic could do with updating. Maybe a clear split between standard tools and custom tools?

Last edited:
Room just closed. The track works brilliantly at 550pp! GT40 25th Anniversary Edition, touching 300km/h before takeoff.

I landed a 180° spin. J-Turned it the correct way into the next corner. :P

Here is a new version of the figure 8 track: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/eran0004/course/2355141/

Changes:

• Jump remodelled, it will now launch the car much higher into the air, so you don't have to go as fast anymore to make it to the other side. The jump also starts below the S/F straight now, so if you don't make it across you'll land on the road rather than faceplanting the wall. The online speed for making the jump is now about 110 mph, and offline about 80 mph.

• The pit has been moved and is now open for business. It seems to work fine now.

• Some corner banking adjustments has been made and a bit of props shuffling.

Here is a new version of the figure 8 track: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/eran0004/course/2355141/

Changes:

• Jump remodelled, it will now launch the car much higher into the air, so you don't have to go as fast anymore to make it to the other side. The jump also starts below the S/F straight now, so if you don't make it across you'll land on the road rather than faceplanting the wall. The online speed for making the jump is now about 110 mph, and offline about 80 mph.

• The pit has been moved and is now open for business. It seems to work fine now.

• Some corner banking adjustments has been made and a bit of props shuffling.
Funnily enough I just tried it before you released it :)
Your not going to like me after this lol.
The whole restructure of the track work's a lot better now, pits, arcade, online, however there's no fear anymore :( I mean you will always make the jump.
I lauched a stock MiTo at 80mph lol, I think the ramps are to violent.
I'm sorry eran I know it sounds ungrateful but I prefer the old style of will I, won't I make it.
Sorry mate :)

I agree that the jump kind of disrupts the flow in the faster cars. And more importantly it gives the car too much angular momentum, which makes it rotate in the air.

So here is a new version. The jump is now more like a ramp, so it gives the car a lot of stability. The minimum speed to clear the jump offline is about 120 mph. I haven't tried it online yet.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/eran0004/course/2355779/

@Mr Grumpy Thank you soo much!
The track looks amazing!!!

I would recommend that if possible, you shorten the corners.
If you make them shorter cars will have to slow down, and pickup speed again on the straight.

@Mr Grumpy Thank you soo much!
The track looks amazing!!!

I would recommend that if possible, you shorten the corners.
If you make them shorter cars will have to slow down, and pickup speed again on the straight.

If we shorten the corners it wouldn't be the perfect figure of 8, we have 2x 600m straights & 2x 350r banked turns, the crossover is bang centre. The track is perfect :)

@eran0004 has just released a new version (see post above) I'm at work atm but I'll post another video later if someone else dont do it 1st.

Last edited:
I agree that the jump kind of disrupts the flow in the faster cars. And more importantly it gives the car too much angular momentum, which makes it rotate in the air.

So here is a new version. The jump is now more like a ramp, so it gives the car a lot of stability. The minimum speed to clear the jump offline is about 120 mph. I haven't tried it online yet.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/eran0004/course/2355779/

Online jump speed 150mph :) more if you're running downforce.
@eran0004 thank you fella, it's perfect :)
Again sorry for being a pain :)

I'll get a room open up a little later for all who fancy it around the 500pp mark :)

Room open all night :)
1472-4711-0167-3380-8174 :)

Last edited:
I like this '8' version on eran account. Not the Super 8 Speedway. The AI car (Beetle) really jump/fly with me driving the Midget in a 1 lap race. Actually all the AI on this version didn't brake and do for the jump. (All the AI cars on Super 8 Speedway doing the brake before the edge).Good job eran 👍.
Version 8 track. Me and AI car
IMG_20160629_072106.jpg
Both AI cars (full throttle)
IMG_20160629_081152.jpg

Super 8 Speedway - both AI cars (brake to slow down)
IMG_20160629_081232.jpg

Last edited:
@eran0004 I have a request, was wondering if you could use your tool to smooth out the elevation on one of my tracks

Damn, this figure 8 track looks fun. Hey @eran0004 If you want, could you add small bumps and a couple of small hump jumps to one of my touges?

Sure, but it will have to wait until August, because I'm going abroad today and will be away for a month.

Sure, but it will have to wait until August, because I'm going abroad today and will be away for a month.

That's Ok. I'm searching for another good, used PS3 to play GT6 and my other PS3 games with.
Currently I'm either racing on the LFS demo or cruising on ETS2.

Back