My cars for trade\dupe X2010 carbon, 330 P4 and F10 abit more aswell 400+ instock

• Thread starter iNeoTom
  • 87 comments
hi
ill give you a green FGT for the carbon X1 and the duplicate the carbon X1 back to you- trade on tuesday if thats allright

It would be a duplicate carbon X1 anyway so no need to send back but would trade green FGT anyway

How about the Mercedes SLS AMG '10 then? I don't see that in the list of cars you have? It has 0 miles on it, brand new. For the Brian Vickers Nascar?

How about the Mercedes SLS AMG '10 then? I don't see that in the list of cars you have? It has 0 miles on it, brand new. For the Brian Vickers Nascar?

Ok sounds good to me mate but next date i have is the 12/01/2011

Now trading anything against low value trades as i need to find alot more car's.........

So make your offer's............

Iam interessted in a Carbon X1, tell me what is of interesst for you.

Best Regards

Jochen

Edit:

Lambos, Ferrari Enzo, what you want, in the color you want, new for you

Last edited:
Iam interessted in a Carbon X1, tell me what is of interesst for you.

Best Regards

Jochen

Edit:

Lambos, Ferrari Enzo, what you want, in the color you want, new for you

An enzo in white would be great

Last edited:
Just make an offer mate i'm after anything that isnt on my list

I know this doesn't sound like a fair trade but I can give a Suzukagrau Metallic R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 with 0 miles. I can buy all the ugrades for you as well if you'd like. If not, I understand, I'll have to see what else I can part with :)

Or I'm looking in my dealership now.

I can pick up:
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 (4002km)
M3 GTR Race Car '01 (2631km)
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (1371km)
Honda RSC Race Car '68 (4134km)
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85 (4494km)

Or I'm looking in my dealership now.

I can pick up:
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 (4002km)
M3 GTR Race Car '01 (2631km)
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (1371km)
Honda RSC Race Car '68 (4134km)
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85 (4494km)

I will do it for the pajero mate want 1 of them you don't have to o anything to it mate just strait from the dealership is fine don't even have to do the oil

Thanks mate my next free trade slot is the 17th but i will squeeze you in on the 12th is that ok mate

even more added and second account just been made and will be up and running on monday

Back