x 2010 Solid Red # 16
x2010 Gunmetal Grey #4
x2010 Light Blue # 10
x2010 Satin Blue #9
x2010 Yellow # 18
x2010 Copper # 19
X2010 Violet # 11
Tomorrow all plus Neon Orabge and Cramberry Red

I'm interested in Cranberry, I can't trade till the 17th anyway.

But again, as for the Blue I have, I'm not sure which one it is now, it looks most like #9 But I got a list saying #9 is Gloss Blue and another list saying #9 is Satin Blue :confused:

I'm interested in Cranberry, I can't trade till the 17th anyway.

But again, as for the Blue I have, I'm not sure which one it is now, it looks most like #9 But I got a list saying #9 is Gloss Blue and another list saying #9 is Satin Blue :confused:

Just pm me on the 17 and we will figure that out.
I have them available every day

Just pm me on the 17 and we will figure that out.
I have them available every day

Figured it out now anyway, I just reached level 30 B-Spec so I now have them in my dealership, it's definately #9 which is actually Gloss Blue and #8 is Satin Blue. So I had it right to start with :)

Ok, Todays Trade Slot is now Up For Grabs Again!

After the Purple that was meant to turn up today was actually the Pink! :rolleyes:

Slot Now Taken!

Last edited:
I already have Carbon, please read the first post and my sig, it tells you what I have.

Yellow X2010 Now Available!
(yes that says 'Yellow X2010 Now Available!' :lol: if only the font background colour ubb code worked!)

No, next slot available is the 19th. If you can wait, then yes, I'm interested in your Cranberry.

dude..any of your x1's has 0 miles?

i have #2,4,6,5,15 and 20.

Yes, my 0 Mile X2010's are:

#8 Satin Blue
#9 Gloss Blue
#11 Violet
#13 Purple
#14 Pink
#18 Yellow

I have a Trade Pending for #15 Cranberry but your #2 Beige/Silver, #4 Gunmetal Grey, #5 Gloss Black, #6 Matte Black and #20 Dark Green I still need.

Satin Blue X2010 Now Available!

Note that I am currently booked up for the next 5 days, the next available slot is Wednesday 26th Jan

Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version Now Available!

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_18.jpg

what would i have to trade for a yellow/copper/red x2010 cause i will need to look to see if i have it i mean i know i have a nissan R89C are you interested in things like that?

ps am also trade locked till 26th maybe 25th

thank you for your time

SRD

Would you like to trade your cranberry x2010, or other 0 mile x2010 for an F2007 or F10 or Woodone GT-R?
I can add some matte paints also. I have Green, Black, light grey and one more.

what would i have to trade for a yellow/copper/red x2010 cause i will need to look to see if i have it i mean i know i have a nissan R89C are you interested in things like that?

ps am also trade locked till 26th maybe 25th

thank you for your time

SRD

Cranberry X1 with F2010. But I can only trade in 9-10 hours.

Would you like to trade your cranberry x2010, or other 0 mile x2010 for an F2007 or F10 or Woodone GT-R?
I can add some matte paints also. I have Green, Black, light grey and one more.

Reno- what u want for a copper x1? I have a 7 fireblade, purple FGT, jaguar xj13 race car, etc

Guys, as per my my Original Post, I am only after other X2010's in colours I don't have yet, I am not after anything else untill I have got the remaining 6 X2010 colours I'm still missing. Saying that.... the only 'normal' car/s I will consider trading for right now... I am doubtfull you have... are the GT40 Race Car '69 (yes the one with the Gulf Livery Paint and that's almost Cr20mil in the UCD) and the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 (not to be confused with the normal Renault 5 Turbo '80, also UCD), The first person to be able to offer me these can have their chosen X2010.
Once I have the remaining X2010's I will be openiging trading up for any car/s I don't have yet.

Back