My Garage Up For Trade!

i got a x2010 what u willing to give me for it?

Depends if you got one I need:

#3 Grey
#6 Matte Black
#7 Midnight Blue

If you have either of them then pick something from my Garage, I've listed it all in the first post.

#3 Grey
#6 Matte Black
#7 Midnight Blue
I have all 3 also have a white one with 0 miles. The only thing I see on your list that interests me is the Honda Life Step Van and I have made an offer on one of those for this evening. I have not gotten confirmation on the trade yet however so if the trade does not work out I could maybe make a deal with you.

Somehow a X1 for a Honda seems a bit odd though, do you have an extra avaiable slot where you may be willing to throw in a premium car to sweeten the deal? So far I have been collecting standards trying to get them all so there are a lot of premiums I am still missing, would not have to be an expensive one just one I do not already have.

btw my black and grey are both 0 miles the Midnight blue has low miles driven to church by Grandma.

Edit to add: Almost forgot. My first available trade slot is Sunday evening, (Monday Am in your location.)

I have all 3 also have a white one with 0 miles. The only thing I see on your list that interests me is the Honda Life Step Van and I have made an offer on one of those for this evening. I have not gotten confirmation on the trade yet however so if the trade does not work out I could maybe make a deal with you.

Somehow a X1 for a Honda seems a bit odd though, do you have an extra avaiable slot where you may be willing to through in a premium car to sweeten the deal? So far I have been collecting standards trying to get them all so there are a lot of premiums I am still missing, would not have to be an expensive one just one I do not already have.

btw my black and grey are both 0 miles the Midnight blue has low miles driven to church by Grandma.

Edit to add: Almost forgot. My first available trade slot is Sunday evening, (Monday Am in your location.)

Interested, but I can only do 1 trade per day so need all the slots I have for the remaining X2010's. I can throw in paint as they don't take up my car slots but thats all I can offer.

Understood and I think 1 trade slot for 1 trade slot is totally fair as well no matter what is in the slot.

I have 2 people now that say they will trade the van for paints and I have paint slots open now so if they are serious I will trade with them if not then I will come back and make a deal with you.

Understood and I think 1 trade slot for 1 trade slot is totally fair as well no matter what is in the slot.

I have 2 people now that say they will trade the van for paints and I have paint slots open now so if they are serious I will trade with them if not then I will come back and make a deal with you.

Ok, no problem :)

I want 370z academy version what do you need ??

I'm only trading for Colour X2010's I don't have yet, which are:

#3 Grey
#6 Matte Black
#7 Midnight Blue

If you have either of them then we can trade, if you don't then come back once I have these final 3 colours as I will then be trading for anything I don't have (within reason)

Ive got available:

x1collection55.jpg

Do want to trade an Copper or Neon Orange X1 for an Jaguar XJ13/Ferrari P4 330/Ford Mark IV of mine.

Last edited:
Do want to trade an Copper or Neon Orange X1 for an Jaguar XJ13/Ferrari P4 330/Ford Mark IV of mine.

I have all of these already.

People! Please READ MY FIRST POST!

That list of Cars is MY GARAGE/WHAT I ALREADY HAVE!

And Once Again..... I am Only after the 3 Colour X2010's I Dont Have yet!

I have all of these already.

People! Please READ MY FIRST POST!

That list of Cars is MY GARAGE/WHAT I ALREADY HAVE!

And Once Again..... I am Only after the 3 Colour X2010's I Dont Have yet!

Woot dude easy! This is what your first post says:

"I am willing to Trade X2010 for X2010 Or Any Other Car + Up To 5 Paints for Any Coloured X2010"

Last edited:
Woot dude! This is what your first post says:

"I am willing to Trade X2010 for X2010 Or Any Other Car + Up To 5 Paints for Any Coloured X2010"

Yes I am willing to give any car + paints for Coloured X2010's!

And if you had bothered to read it properly you would have realised the list of cars is what I Have and NOT what I want and that the cars you posted I already Have

Todays Trade Slot Is Up For Grabs Again!

Looking for the final #3 Grey X2010!

Filled and Received!

Last edited:
Grey X2010 Now Available!

And now I have Trades Pending for the remaining 2 Colour X2010's, I will be making up a list of 'normal' Cars I now want to Trade for and adding it to the First Post in this Thread!

I have a Bentley race car or an Audi team playstation if you are still interested.

Ok, well I'm trading Any X2010 from My Garage for Any 2 Cars from My Wanted List OR Any 1 'Regular' Car (Non X2010) from My Garage for Any 1 Car from My Wanted List.

If you want an X2010 I'll take both the Bently and the Audi, if you want something else from My Garage then I'll just take the Bently.

Last edited:
got the BMW V12 LMR '99
Art Morrison Corvette Roadster (SEMA Award 2006) '60
Bently Speed 8 ‘03
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03

i ll take the Yellow X2010 and Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version

pm me if you want to trade

Back