Need this 2 cars..

Philippines
Manila
meister_dan
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 in red and 0/0/0
1967 Toyota 2000GT '67 in red and 0/0/0

What can I offer. All level tickets, All birthday tickets, Several 0/0/0 cars from OCD & ripped from tickets the all special event tickets (1000, nascar, rally, muscle) " rare" (mattes, colorshifts, midnight purples) no dlc paints here.

Hopefully some have these 2 cars..

Last edited:
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 in red and 0/0/0
1967 Toyota 2000GT '67 in red and 0/0/0

What can I offer. All level tickets, All birthday tickets, Several 0/0/0 cars from OCD & ripped from tickets the all special event tickets (1000, nascar, rally, muscle) " rare" (mattes, colorshifts, midnight purples) no dlc paints here.

Hopefully some have these 2 cars..

Hi mate,
I have the Toyota 2000GT in Solar Red.
Can trade tomorrow for the Honda S2000 LM Race Car in Red.
Let me know if we have a deal?
:)

My trade partner hasn't sent me his part (I sent first).. Hopefully he won't scam me up.. If the item is sent sure we have a deal..

My trade partner hasn't sent me his part (I sent first).. Hopefully he won't scam me up.. If the item is sent sure we have a deal..

Hi buddy,

That's okay, so do I ... always sent first and sometimes get nothing in return ... blacklist is growing nowadays.
:grumpy:

... but no worries, if you don't get the car today, I will see it later in my garage. You I can trust after many deals.
:)

Thanks for trading.
👍

I will sent your car tomorrow, no matter what ... :)

And I have no problems with you too. 👍

What should I pay you with? You want an lancer evo 1 in colton red 0/0/0? As soon as I get it from my cousin.. 💡

What should I pay you with? You want an lancer evo 1 in colton red 0/0/0? As soon as I get it from my cousin.. 💡

Good idea.
I prefer the red Honda, but the Lancer is also fine .. at least they are both red. :)

And as soon as you get the Honda, let me know and we arrange a trading day.

Thanks mate!
👍

I hope the honda would arrive.. I also have the Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 which was a tommi makinen rally car in 0/0/0 in my garage..

Hi

I have the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. '00 in Passion Red, in taz_man_uk, 0/0/0

I would like a level 5 ticket please, to taz_man_uk2

Let me know.

Regards

Hi

I have the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M. '00 in Passion Red, in taz_man_uk, 0/0/0

I would like a level 5 ticket please, to taz_man_uk2

Let me know.

Regards

It's a deal.. I believe we have already traded before..

@star yes I have the honda..:dopey:

Hmmmm I must have completed hundreds and hundreds of trades and these listed in my thread.

I don't think i've scammed anyone just yet.

Hmmmm I must have completed hundreds and hundreds of trades and these listed in my thread.

I don't think i've scammed anyone just yet.

I got scammed twice.. So I'm always hesitant to send 1st but if I had a successful trade with a guy no hitches.. :scared:

It's a deal.. I believe we have already traded before..

Hi

I will send FR's again, as you are not on my list!
Regards

You might have removed me..

Last edited:
Back