The Hagerty's price increases post-1.38 update - 20,408,000 Cr. (6.36%) with all cars priced

• Thread starter Eggstor
  • 113 comments
I never felt the need to " collect " all cars in any GT game series , gt7 and the way it builds,push you somehow in that direction.
LCD cars that appears every 2-3 months, the prices change ( usually up ) push you ( short of ) to gather all of them or at least many of them and with so many cars over 10 million area the only way to go is endless griding.
I guess is the most expensive game in series in that aspect.
If you need 13 hours ( and more ) of play just to buy one single car ,is way too much considering that i unlock menu 39 in 19 hours of play.

OP updated with the return of the 1965 Honda RA272, which did not change in price. That leaves 6 cars left for which information is not available, including 1 that will have an unspecified price increase.

Last edited:
The McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 is back, and it went up 2.5 million credits from 12.5 million to 15 million. Also, the Nissan GT-R GT500 '99 returned, with no price increase or decrease. That should leave 4 cars yet to price.
I think the F1 GTR -BMW 95 Will eventually go to 20 million credits. Hopefully I'm wrong

The McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 is back, and it went up 2.5 million credits from 12.5 million to 15 million. Also, the Nissan GT-R GT500 '99 returned, with no price increase or decrease. That should leave 4 cars yet to price.
Thanks for the bad news.
kjb
I think the F1 GTR -BMW 95 Will eventually go to 20 million credits. Hopefully I'm wrong
Eventually, everything, except maybe the Jeep, the Citroen, and the "newer" Maserati will be at least 20,000,000 Cr.

Also, the OP is updated with the returns of the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR and the 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500.

Assuming one (or more) is not a "special pick", the 4 unpriced cars should be back:
  • 1997 Toyota Supra GT500 - late this week/early next week (last showed up 8/26, 8th car in line)
  • 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI - late this week/early next week (last showed up 8/30, 9th car in line)
  • 1988 Porsche 962C - 2-3 weeks (last showed up 9/10, 19th car in line)
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM - 3-5 weeks (last showed up 9/17, 26th car in line, though the newly-departed 1.40 additions may slot in first)

Last edited:
1699870047799.png

Don't know who in their right mind could ever sit down and look at this and think this is a positive gameplay mechanic to implement into a game. Embarrassing, really. This isn't even an egregious example.

I expected the F1 GTR 95 to be a higher price.

Still I was holding 100M for 2 months waiting for it and so I bought 6 and just need 2 more for the X20.

Funny thing is I bought the f1 gtr 95 at 3 different prices.

6 when it was 11.4M
6 when it was 12.5M
6 when it was 15M

:lol:

Edited for a mistake.
I had held off buying the F1 GTR because I got the Hagerty version but I never wanted to drive it because it had literally 0 miles. Now I can afford another and thinking I’ll get a few 🍻

Last edited:
That makes at least 2 Hagerty's cars that are now well above the 20,000,000-Cr. cap in the real world. Prediction - that cap goes away in January (or whenever PD does the next price update).
Has any car in GT history broken the 20m Cr. barrier? That would be ludicrous.

OP updated with the return of the 1997 Toyota Supra GT500, which did not change in price. That leaves 3 cars left to price, including the 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM, which has an unspecified increase scheduled.

Is this supposed to come across like a flex or something? What's "not a big deal" to you is a pretty big annoyance to people who don't have as much time to waste.
I have both work and school so nowadays I only get like two weekends a month to play Gran Turismo 7, so for this glitch I've only been able to get a couple million and spent it on the update cars to make sure I had them.

It blows my mind how some people have enough time to waste that are now flexing their 400 bajillion credit historic Le Mans custom race grids with 3 Ferrari 330 P4s, a couple Ford MKIVs, some XJ13s, a bunch of 250 GTOs, need I go on lol.

In order to grind enough money for some cars sans-glitch, you need to put in more time occasionally than it takes to play though entire other games, then you have to look at yourself and think, "man, I'm really wasting my time here while I could be out trying all these cool indie games I've never bothered looking at before."

I really only get enjoyment out of doing Gr4-1 custom races in GT7 nowadays, which has been made more tolerable with the increased payouts, which I admit are nice.

Last edited:
I have both work and school so nowadays I only get like two weekends a month to play Gran Turismo 7, so for this glitch I've only been able to get a couple million and spent it on the update cars to make sure I had them.

It blows my mind how some people have enough time to waste that are now flexing their 400 bajillion credit historic Le Mans custom race grids with 3 Ferrari 330 P4s, a couple Ford MKIVs, some XJ13s, a bunch of 250 GTOs, need I go on lol.

In order to grind enough money for some cars sans-glitch, you need to put in more time occasionally than it takes to play though entire other games, then you have to look at yourself and think, "man, I'm really wasting my time here while I could be out trying all these cool indie games I've never bothered looking at before."

I really only get enjoyment out of doing Gr4-1 custom races in GT7 nowadays, which has been made more tolerable with the increased payouts, which I admit are nice.
I have more then enough Indie games on my PS5 that I play and like.

Plus I have PS premium and I'm always trying new games rather it be a Triple A or a indie game.

But at the end of the day GT7 is my comfort game that I use to grind and relax.👍

I have more then enough Indie games on my PS5 that I play and like.

Plus I have PS premium and I'm always trying new games rather it be a Triple A or a indie game.

But at the end of the day GT7 is my comfort game that I use to grind and relax.👍
If you think it's worth your time to spend 4+ hours even with the glitch (that doesn't exist anymore) grinding for each 20 Million credit car multiple times, then that's great.

However it doesn't change the fact that the economy of GT7 is set up in a way that locks out people who have a busy life from doing the sorts of races you get to enjoy, without paying thousands of dollars in MTX.

If you think it's worth your time to spend 4+ hours even with the glitch (that doesn't exist anymore) grinding for each 20 Million credit car multiple times, then that's great.

However it doesn't change the fact that the economy of GT7 is set up in a way that locks out people who have a busy life from doing the sorts of races you get to enjoy, without paying thousands of dollars in MTX.
Busy life and " thousands" of dollars ( or whatever) doesn't fit i think.
Usually " busy " life are for people who work almost all day just to " make " it and without hope for something more than what is necessary .
Busy life that offers thousands to someone, i don't think that games or any game can cause a problem since isn't a priority to that type of people.
On the other hand , yes ,the gt7 economy really sucks for the casual player and not only.
MTX is a new invasion that doesn't apply to the majority, is build for a certain audience where money isn't a problem and 5 or 50 or 500 $ doesn't make any difference.
For them and their kids mostly ,MTX is a very profitable business.
For example, the kid-s of a football player that earn one million in a single month, it's nothing for him to spend one thousand dollars to keep his children " happy " with their new game.
Its for some " elit " that has nothing to do with the rest of us , unless someone is " sick" and obsessed like a gabler for example.

You keep bring this up like if I have something to do with it? I get it the economy is bad in gt7 but I don't work for PD take that up with PD not me.

I'm just a gamer that likes playing gt7 and for personal reasons I have alot of time to play and yet and for that reason I keep getting attack for it like if you know me in person are you serious?

You keep bring this up like if I have something to do with it? I get it the economy is bad in gt7 but I don't work for PD take that up with PD not me.

I'm just a gamer that likes playing gt7 and for personal reasons I have alot of time to play and yet and for that reason I keep getting attack for it like if you know me in person are you serious?
You’re not the only one. I go to work, but have lots of time to play. My time is my own. I still spend time with my family. Go on drives. Beach life. Visit relatives. Draw, paint and just do nothing/alone time. No matter how anyone comes at you, keep playing the way you do. People question how I play. I’m not letting anyone steal my joy. Stay up!

People wouldn't be "attacking" you if you didn't come right out of the gate calling people who choose not to grind GT7 for hours and hours each and every day "lazy".

You’re not the only one. I go to work, but have lots of time to play. My time is my own. I still spend time with my family. Go on drives. Beach life. Visit relatives. Draw, paint and just do nothing/alone time. No matter how anyone comes at you, keep playing the way you do. People question how I play. I’m not letting anyone steal my joy. Stay up!
No one have a problem with how you play mate, I actually like what you do in the game.

The difference is, he's coming at people who play the way they do because they don't play like him.

Back