New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
How about my 'bird citron mist for your 'bird rallye red on Oct. 3rd?
Thank you!

Sounds great.

I'm also interested in your Dark Metal Gray (M) GT-R Academy and your Premium LeMans Blue (3P) 370Z Academy. They all definitely 0 changes and 0 miles?

If so, what would you like for them also?

Sounds great.

I'm also interested in your Dark Metal Gray (M) GT-R Academy and your Premium LeMans Blue (3P) 370Z Academy. They all definitely 0 changes and 0 miles?

If so, what would you like for them also?

All 100% 0/0.

How about
my GT-R for your 'bird silver metallic on Oct 4th
my 370 for your 'bird ivy green metallic on Oct 5th

All 100% 0/0.

How about
my GT-R for your 'bird silver metallic on Oct 4th
my 370 for your 'bird ivy green metallic on Oct 5th

Yep that's perfect. I'll change my thread later to include these trades

How about: My Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Azure Aqua Metallic 0/0 , for your Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, Adobe Beige 0/0 . Trade 26. september?

I will send over the tawny gold cuda on the 12th for the ice blue superbird if you are free then

Ok mate, i'll put you down for the 12th

How about: My Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Azure Aqua Metallic 0/0 , for your Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, Adobe Beige 0/0 . Trade 26. september?

Yes that's great. I shall schedule it now

I'm looking for the MR-S V Edition, not really bothered about changes and miles since I'm going to use it anyway.

And yes, it's 0/0. I double checked it just now to make sure. ^^

I'm looking for the MR-S V Edition, not really bothered about changes and miles since I'm going to use it anyway.

And yes, it's 0/0. I double checked it just now to make sure. ^^

Brilliant. I can do that.

When can you trade?

Saw the tawny gold cuda was no longer pending you want me to send that over for the adobe beige 63 vette on the 22nd or so

Saw the tawny gold cuda was no longer pending you want me to send that over for the adobe beige 63 vette on the 22nd or so

I actually should have that in my inbox already. I need to delete it from my list. I'm one trade behind because of the maintenance

Hey, do you have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in any colour except Vibrant Red and Super Black and in 0/0/0 condition? If so I'm free from the 25th in exchange for a Classic Muscle Ticket. Cheers

Hey, do you have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in any colour except Vibrant Red and Super Black and in 0/0/0 condition? If so I'm free from the 25th in exchange for a Classic Muscle Ticket. Cheers

I have it all colours 0/0 except Dark Metal Gray which has one change.

Back