New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I Think I Have Formal Black. I Would Love That 2010 BD Ticket. :D

I have every colour of the 370Z: Blade Silver (M), Brilliant Silver (M), Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Diamond Black (P), Premium LeMans Blue (3P), Premium Ultimate Yellow, Titanium Gray (TM) and Vibrant Red (C)

GT-R: Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Dark Metal Gray (M), Super Black, Ultimate Opal Black (RP) and Vibrant Red (C)

The 4th is reserved for someone else i'm afraid. The earliest that I can trade is now 14th.

What colour is your Superbird? We can do two trades on the 14th and 15th if you like?

thats great, if u could send me a reminder on the 13th

370Z: Diamond Black

GT-R: Ultimate Opal Black

my superbird is sandpebble beige

mjs1985
Scheduled mate :)

I'll be sending just after the reset on the 2nd if that's ok.

Thanks a lot, mate, on the 2nd any time is fine. I'm starting my holidays on the 3rd.
Cheers

Hi ,
I have :Mood Indigo Metallic 0/0
Are you still in need?

If so P.M. me.

Last edited:
Hi mate,
just to let you know that for our trade on Tuesday I'd like a
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08, Brilliant White Pearl
thanks a lot
cheers

I know I'm new to the trading forum and have no respect but... I do have a 0/0 Snow White 440 Six Pack :)
Paint chips would be appreciated.

PM me if your interested.

Last edited:
G'Day Mate I see you have a Slate Gray Metallic Cuda But with miles on it, I have One 0/0 can trade when your free for a B'Day ticket if interested PM me or hit me up on my thread
Chopper_P's Trading Thread:tup:

I noticed you are trading Plymouth Superbirds too. I have 45k/0 in burnt orange metallic and a 0/0 frosted teal metallic. I also have a Cuda six pack but I am unsure of the color at the moment. PM me if you are interested in anything.

I'd like a GT Academy GT-R and 370Z for both or a ticket 1000 and the GT-R for all three if the Cuda is still a color you need.

Hi

Got a Cuda 440 0/0/0 in autumn bronze metallic.
Trade it for a 67 bday ticket.
Interested?

Best Regards

Hey bud.
I'm pretty sure I have a Light Gold Cuda. Need to check but 99% sure.
Earliest I can send is Tuesday 9/8.

Hi

Got a Cuda 440 0/0/0 in autumn bronze metallic.
Trade it for a 67 bday ticket.
Interested?

Best Regards

I received that colour last night. Thanks for looking

Hey bud.
I'm pretty sure I have a Light Gold Cuda. Need to check but 99% sure.
Earliest I can send is Tuesday 9/8.

I literally just received a Light Gold Cuda a few hours ago, sorry. :(

If you want tawny gold 0/0 We can swing another trade plus what cars are you going for next

Gonna go for the Superbirds next. Ridiculous amount of colours of those as well!

Would definiitely like your Tawny Gold 0/0. I'll schedule it for my my next open date

I will give you one free just add me and remind me ps you can trust me
My psn MJTbreww

As stated in the pm yesterday I have a spinnaker white, in now plus a rallye red incoming and an evening blue metallic cuda coming would trade for any classic muscle I don't have in my thread. Openings in about two weeks so keep my posted with what you want

As stated in the pm yesterday I have a spinnaker white, in now plus a rallye red incoming and an evening blue metallic cuda coming would trade for any classic muscle I don't have in my thread. Openings in about two weeks so keep my posted with what you want

I have the Superbird in Burnt Orange Metallic and Sandpebble Beige

I have the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Misty Turquoise Metallic

Sound good for your Cuda's in Spinnaker White, Ralleye Red and Evening Blue Metallic?

I have the Superbird in Burnt Orange Metallic and Sandpebble Beige

I have the Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Misty Turquoise Metallic

Sound good for your Cuda's in Spinnaker White, Ralleye Red and Evening Blue Metallic?

Yes it does I have you down for the 25th of august plus september 1st and second I believe

Cool. You're far ahead of me in the scheduling but I will make a note of that.

Also I know I will get stuff from you so make the deals you have and send to me when it works. The superbird colors I have if you get stuck are sassy grass green,jamaica blue moulin rouge walnut frosted teal In-violet tor-red sunfire lime light and sahara tan

I have a Blue Superbird that I can trade, but I can't send you any car until the 20th, PM me if you want to trade it with me, I would take the LVL 17 or 21 Ticket.

Back