New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I have a in-violet metallic of the cuda, will check my other 3 ocd's for other colors this afternoon

That's great mate. What would you like in return?

Edit: My Nismo 400R is yellow unfortunately :(

Last edited:
That's great mate. What would you like in return?

Edit: My Nismo 400R is yellow unfortunately :(

I will take a different colored cuda in return, I will let you know what colors I have tonight.
And put me down for next friday

Autumn Bronze one

Ok. Can we schedule that colour for now just because I know that the Cuda is in the OCD at 0/0.

Once I have caught up with all of the trades, i'll keep in contact and schedule more :)

Shall we say the 2nd?

I have the one in April Green Metallic. Freshly bought from my ocd,as I have two accounts I won't be needing them both.;)

mjs1985
Ok. Can we schedule that colour for now just because I know that the Cuda is in the OCD at 0/0.

Once I have caught up with all of the trades, i'll keep in contact and schedule more :)

Shall we say the 2nd?

6th is my First free slot :( But I can trade paints on 31st

I can give you a level 9 for a Nissan GT-R (GT Academy Version) '09 (Brilliant White Pearl (0/0/0) in 04/08

Level Tickets are really low priority at the moment.

As the Cuda is in the OCD at the moment, i'm concentrating on getting all of those colour's 0/0

Would you mind changing my Blade Silver 370Z to a Yellow one please? Thank you.👍

I've got a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, Gold Leaf Metallic in my OCD
2nd August is fine ;-) my next day should be mid August
I'll let you know my want later, if you don't mind
cheers

jvr
I've got a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, Gold Leaf Metallic in my OCD
2nd August is fine ;-) my next day should be mid August
I'll let you know my want later, if you don't mind
cheers

Scheduled mate :)

I'll be sending just after the reset on the 2nd if that's ok.

i have a cuda in my collectors garage available in "sherwood green metalic"

so it'll be brand new, if you want me to buy and send to you.

i would like both of your GT academy nissans if you want to pick any other car in my garage or the OCD (providing its still available to me)

i have bought the following cars from OCD, so they wont be brand new:

> Karmann Giha
> A310 1600 VE
> Europa special
> superbird
> G4 64
> E type
> Chevelle SS 454
> Charger 440 RT
> interceptor Mkiii

i can take the 4th of August if its available, what colours are the academy available in

i have a cuda in my collectors garage available in "sherwood green metalic"

so it'll be brand new, if you want me to buy and send to you.

i would like both of your GT academy nissans if you want to pick any other car in my garage or the OCD (providing its still available to me)

i have bought the following cars from OCD, so they wont be brand new:

> Karmann Giha
> A310 1600 VE
> Europa special
> superbird
> G4 64
> E type
> Chevelle SS 454
> Charger 440 RT
> interceptor Mkiii

i can take the 4th of August if its available, what colours are the academy available in

I have every colour of the 370Z: Blade Silver (M), Brilliant Silver (M), Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Diamond Black (P), Premium LeMans Blue (3P), Premium Ultimate Yellow, Titanium Gray (TM) and Vibrant Red (C)

GT-R: Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Dark Metal Gray (M), Super Black, Ultimate Opal Black (RP) and Vibrant Red (C)

The 4th is reserved for someone else i'm afraid. The earliest that I can trade is now 14th.

What colour is your Superbird? We can do two trades on the 14th and 15th if you like?

Last edited:
Back