New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I have Horn No.167, want to trade for a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car in Premium Ultimate Yellow?

Nissan mm-r Cup Car '01: #41 Light Blue

I have that car, although it's a 3/1 car.

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03: #54 Orange

I also have that car and it's 1/1. I don't know if you're interested, but all I ask for is Horn #112 (Jay Leno Tank Car). I'll also send cards for that 370Z GT Academy if that's alright.

I have that car, although it's a 3/1 car.

I also have that car and it's 1/1. I don't know if you're interested, but all I ask for is Horn #112 (Jay Leno Tank Car). I'll also send cards for that 370Z GT Academy if that's alright.

Ok. I'll add you in for the 24th for the museum cards. Please check my museums and horns list regularly on mygranturismo.net before sending as they will be updated regularly

I would prefer the Cup Cars 0/0.

I can send you the #112 horn with the car on the 24th

Last edited:
I have the Lupo Cup car '00 in Orange and Lupo GTi Cup in Black, but both with miles, straight from UCD, never upgraded or driven my me, if any good. Regards.

Last edited:
I have the Lupo Cup car '00 in Orange and Lupo GTi Cup in Black, but both with miles, straight from UCD, never upgraded or driven my me, if any good. Regards.

I really would like them 0/0. I'll PM you later next week if i'm still interested.

Thanks for looking

Back