New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
in approx. 2 hours I will post which 0/0 cup cars I have...
I will look them all up.. Lupo/Lupo GTI/New Beetle/mm-R Cup Car/RenaultSport Clio and Lutecia.
Need to because else I'll never get to 15 :D

Last edited:
Brilliant. Would like the mm-r as well if you have any of those that i've listed in my original post 0/0.

I might be able to complete your tickets!

Ok, the score is:

Lupo Cup Car:

#23 0/1
#14 0/0
#19 0.1/1

Renault Sport Lutecia
#66 0/0

mm-R Cup Car
#15 0/0
#38 0/1
#23 0/0
#90 0/0
#41 0/0

Ok, the score is:

Lupo Cup Car:

#14 0/0
#19 0.1/1

Renault Sport Lutecia
#66 0/0

mm-R Cup Car
#15 0/0
#90 0/0
#41 0/0

Would happily trade tickets for these cars.

Just booked the #38 Blue Lupo Cup Car in with someone else

I have left you good feedback on the trader reputation thread. If you could do the same, it will be wonderful. Thanks a lot and happy trading!

Ok, lets finalize it when I get back from holiday.

Cool. I'll try and not schedule too many trades ahead. Can't promise anything though. Shall I reserve the forementioned cars above as a future trade?

I have left you good feedback on the trader reputation thread. If you could do the same, it will be wonderful. Thanks a lot and happy trading!

Done.

Did you say that you had any horns that I needed?

Cool. I'll try and not schedule too many trades ahead. Can't promise anything though. Shall I reserve the forementioned cars above as a future trade?

See how it goes, at least you know I got them and their yours if you want or can't find them.
All fine by me...

Cheers

I have all the Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 in 0 miles was wondering how many Nissan 370Z Academy and/or Nissan mm-R Cup Car and/or Nissan GT-R SpecV you have ?

I have all the Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 in 0 miles was wondering how many Nissan 370Z Academy and/or Nissan mm-R Cup Car and/or Nissan GT-R SpecV you have ?

After my trades with Powerstrokin06, I will have (0/0):

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

* Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
* Brilliant Silver (M)
* Blade Silver (M)
* Titanium Gray (TM)
* Diamond Black (P)
* Premium LeMans Blue (3P)
* Vibrant Red (C)
* Premium Ultimate Yellow

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

* Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
* Dark Metal Gray (M)
* Ultimate Opal Black (RP)
* Super Black
* Vibrant Red (C)

Well depending on your upcoming trade schedule i'd be interested in trading for the 370Z's and how about Nissan mm-R Cup Cars do you have or are you getting any of theses ?

Horns wanted for paint. Ask & i'll probably have it.

Anyone got any of the following horns:

39, 44, 68, 81, 85, 89, 91, 94, 95, 98, 106, 107, 122, 123, 141, 147, 149, 165, 166, 190, 227, 242

Can send from the 5th

Anyone want any paints. I can send 5 from today per slot.

Please see my signature for my wanted horns

You car is being sent could I ask to change my 2000 ticket to a 2005 ticket:cheers:
If you have a level 23 by our trade could you please send it instead of the birthday ticket unless otherwise instructed,thankyou and sorry to be a hassle:tup:

Last edited:
Hopefully getting the Level 23 ticket off of Aru tonight and so I will change it to that. Just let me know if you don't want it later on

I'm really after the Level 22 Ticket. If I can schedule that first, I will let you know about that trade.

How many suits and helmets do you have?

Hi,

my Nissan mm-r Cup #25 (0/0) for your lvl23 ?
I can send along horns #103 and #113
let me know
cheers

Last edited:
hi man

i have Nissan mm-r Cup Car '01:
#06 Silver/Purple
#10 Orange (Metallic)

looking for ticket Level Tickets 23 and ticket 1986

Back