New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Hey mate,

Which cars are you referring to?
Thanks for the post on my thread the other day, I've now collected what I wanted and only need 16 BD tickets, from which you happen to have 15 of!
I can offer you to choose 15 of the 26 Cup cars you need (since I have them all)
Oh you want me to check the 0/0 first...since they are not all that..

Cheers,

Ps. trade available from 12th..

Hey, yes i'm referring to the cup cars. I would really prefer if they are 0/0 . I now have every birthday ticket and every other ticket (on one account) and all the paints I need. I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement

Most of the cup cars I have came from the UCD..so I'll have a look when I get home if I traded any 0/0 ones..I'll let you know.

Aren't you missing 1960?

Doesn't exist. mygranturismo.net is wrong. If you create an account with that year, you get the 1961 ticket

Oh, ok, then I have 15 tickets to collect left....

Maybe I can be finished before end of June! w00h00

Haha. I've given myself the extra task of collecting every horn now after being persuaded by Igwyana

Yeah, I refuse to collect those..I've been shipping them to Igwyana for many days now..

Maybe one day I ask all friends to sent 5 at the same time..to collect them all in 2 days time hahah that would be fun....

I've been persuading people on my PSN to send me them. Most want something in return though! The cheek! lol

Hence my paints are being traded furiously

yeah, crazy! to ask something in return for horns....
I need to find 1 trade today for my free paint. I might have found a mini cooper 1.3i..

But I really would like to be finished..then I can just trade anything for an archive of "sell able" Ferrari F40's :-)

Hi mjs

Seems like you've got everything except some dlc cars.
May i ask why you're still looking for some cars with specific colors?
And what does "must be 0/0" mean?

I need to find 1 trade today for my free paint.

LOL you make me laugh mate thats NOT free paint if your looking for a trade for it. Giving it away is a free trade.LOL
Ha ha ha just sat here giggling away to myself.
Cool mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

If I cannot find a trade, I will wrap the paint with a firecracker and sent it over to you.
I'll add Matte Pink for the big bang!

hahaha, happy to make you laugh! ;)

ps. my native language is Dutch....so excuse my bad grammar and typo's

Lol. It's probably free because he doesn't care about them anymore, just wants cars or tickets

If I cannot find a trade, I will wrap the paint with a firecracker and sent it over to you.

Just sat here laughing away and it sounded so cool.👍
And no mate I don,t want no firecrackers going off here. LOL.
Chat soon mate.
Bye for now.:)

ps. my native language is Dutch....so excuse my bad grammar and typo's

No worrys mate hope I didn,t offend but it just looked so funny the way it was wrote down.
And your lanuage is sometimes better than mine and I have lived in the UK all my life.LOL
Take care mate and am still looking?
Just put the word (emerald green) on some of my friends lists so see what comes back.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yeah I'm all OK, no worries!
I really think the Emerald Green is not a available color in GT5, it is not even available in IRL when you buy a Camaro!!!
So I just need to concentrate to get the last 15 tickets in. And then I can sit back and relax, ruin people's trades by giving it away for free hahaha

Ah that's so annoying when people hijack trades by giving it away for free! lol

Is this Emerald Green on a special car or just a paint?

Yeah I'm all OK, no worries!
I really think the Emerald Green is not a available color in GT5, it is not even available in IRL when you buy a Camaro!!!
So I just need to concentrate to get the last 15 tickets in. And then I can sit back and relax, ruin people's trades by giving it away for free hahaha

Oh yes that will be a good one seeing all the free cars flying round.
Am first in que when you do.LOL
Still keep my eye,s open for it. It may be out there.
Take care mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Ah that's so annoying when people hijack trades by giving it away for free! lol

Is this Emerald Green on a special car or just a paint?

It sucks..I know....so stay my friend hahahaa j/k
I wouldn't do it when somebody already is busy with negotiation...

Yes, the Emerald Green should be on a Camaro SS '69.
But I think it is false information, on the Camaro catalogus from Chevrolet, the color is also not present.

I will stay your friend! lol

How do people hear about the colours of cars in the game if they've never seen them before? Always wondered that

I only get the information I know off of other people

There are some "lists" out there..from which you have to hope they are real.
Sometimes I found colors which where not on the lists..but there is just 1 car I cannot find anywhere. And as far as I know right now, nobody else has it either.

Because of the lists I knew I had to collect:

18x Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
15x Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70
4x Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
2x Citroën 2CV Type A '54
13x Citroën Xsara VTR '03
7x MUGEN S2000 '00
12x Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
26x Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
8x Renault Sport Clio Trophy Race Car '00
8x Renault Sport Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00

And more and more and more :D

I see. I'll be after the Renault's then next! lol

Seems never ending. I'm sure i'll give up soon unless this supposed update is amazing.

There is a end! I've reached it almost. But yeah, then you see another car make, with stripes so you know when you paint them, the stripes are gone so you buy that one too...
But for non-paintable, racenumbered and unique models, there is a end!!!
My main account has 1380+ cars now...Bought multiple Cup cars when I see them. They only cost < 30k each..so who cares to have 5 yellow's :)

Yeah i've bought a few but I really concentrated on getting all of the tickets first. They seemed the most valuable at the time but it seems most people are completing this now as well.

Now i'm looking for the Cup Cars, they are nowhere to be seen!

They are all in my garage...and since I hate 0/0 I've been driving ALL OF THEM! hahah

lol. Yeah I have driven a few of mine in the Seasonals but try to keep them for trading. But as you said, you've pretty much got everything you need and so you're fine.

Back