New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Cool I will schedule the trade now.

I'm still open for offers for both tickets, as I don't mind having more than one!

Ok. I'm going to try and get the one i'm missing first and then I will get back to you on that.

Ok. I'm going to try and get the one i'm missing first and then I will get back to you on that.
Are you looking for the modern muscle car ticket? I can probably trade that with you, after I have silvered/golded the Nascar Daytona Challenge. I have golded that twice before, can't see why I can't do it for a third time!

Are you looking for the modern muscle car ticket? I can probably trade that with you, after I have silvered/golded the Nascar Daytona Challenge. I have golded that twice before, can't see why I can't do it for a third time!

I am! I can't even get a bronze on one of those damn races, hence the need for the tickets. If you could get it then we shall trade again!

I am! I can't even get a bronze on one of those damn races, hence the need for the tickets. If you could get it then we shall trade again!
Ok I will try and gold it this weekend. If I gold it I will have another Nascar ticket also! Stay tuned

I have a 370Z Brilliant silver (M) Sorry this is not 0/0
And a LVL 24 Ticket
After 2010, 2000 Birthday tickets if possible will trade 30th & 31st if thats ok

Really looking for 0/0 on those cars.

Will happily trade for your Level 24 ticket on the 30th though :)

Do you have a Level 12 ticket? I would trade for that also

Really looking for 0/0 on those cars.

Will happily trade for your Level 24 ticket on the 30th though :)

Do you have a Level 12 ticket? I would trade for that also

You have a pending trade for a level 12 ticket. If you are interested in other pending tickets I have the Classic Muscle car, Modern Muscle car, level 5, level 9 tickets I can trade.

I'm looking for multiple Level 12 tickets now so I can get more 350Z's from them. Likewise for Level 24 for the Formula Gran Turismo's.

I need to change the original post

I have all Academy Cars 0/0 and some 0 miles but custom paints.....You have a few tickets I'd like but the 95' would be premium for me....PM if interested

Sorry my Lvl 12 ticket is on my second account which I can not retrieve At The Moment
But 24 for 2010 👍

I'm looking for multiple Level 12 tickets now so I can get more 350Z's from them. Likewise for Level 24 for the Formula Gran Turismo's.

I need to change the original post

oh, I see. You could send the item to one of the pending users tonight and I'll send you the item on their behalf. That will free your schedule and you don't waste a trade day tonight.

Not really looking for anything in return but I can always set up a one way trade with that other user in the future if they want to repay me. Kind of complicated but I've traded with you before and you're reliable.

Ive got trades today and tomorrow but if you want to send the ticket so you dont ruin your schedule and I will send Tuesday Sydney time
If not I can wait until the 30th for the ticket

Ive got trades today and tomorrow but if you want to send the ticket so you dont ruin your schedule and I will send Tuesday Sydney time
If not I can wait until the 30th for the ticket

OK i will send you the ticket in my last free slot tomorrow and we can complete the trade the day after. Sounds good to me:)

oh, I see. You could send the item to one of the pending users tonight and I'll send you the item on their behalf. That will free your schedule and you don't waste a trade day tonight.

Not really looking for anything in return but I can always set up a one way trade with that other user in the future if they want to repay me. Kind of complicated but I've traded with you before and you're reliable.

I've used todays and tomorrow's slot already i'm afraid. If you're willing to wait I can book you in later if you like

Just noticed you're after some free paints. What would you like? Will have to wait until tomorrow morning now though as i'm about to go to bed!

Last edited:
I've used todays and tomorrow's slot already i'm afraid. If you're willing to wait I can book you in later if you like

No problem and thanks. I don't really have anything to give you that you don't already have, or will have in a future trade :guilty:. I thought you were just looking to fill a trade slot, but I'm glad to see you are now fully booked.

Last edited:
No problem and thanks. I don't really have anything to give you that you don't already have, or will have in a future trade :guilty:. I thought you were just looking to fill a trade slot, but I'm glad to see you are now fully booked.

I could tell you were being nice and so see my above post!

Back