New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
The ticket will come from my mike_esf2 psn I believe were still friends on that psn, so thank you for the trade

I have 5 paint slots to fill tonight if anyone has any of the tickets I need. 5 parts/Museum Cards are also available if people need them.

I would also like any 370Z GT Academy cars (0/0) in different colours if people would like to trade tonight.

Yep. They were on my alt. account but I don't have access to that any more after the PSN went down so I am trying to recover the items I have lost

mjs1985
Yep. They were on my alt. account but I don't have access to that any more after the PSN went down so I am trying to recover the items I have lost

Ok can trade you them if you want.

My Bob is completing a 24hour race I started 3 hours ago. I will send the ticket after he has finished if you can wait?

I got tickets too :D

I do search for Academy cars to trade, some non-painted cars and tickets.
(I do have a small schedule....with some openings left)

I have the Cuda 440 in Tawny Gold Metallic from the UCD with miles on though if you're interested Marcos?

I got tickets too :D

I do search for Academy cars to trade, some non-painted cars and tickets.
(I do have a small schedule....with some openings left)

I don't have any of the cars you need but I probably have the Birthday tickets you need

Yes that's fine. I would probably send it to you on Tuesday morning (around 6am my time) which is around midnight your time. That would be about 6 hours after you send it. I'm not overly bothered what time I receive it as long as I get it on the day.

Is that ok with you?

Yes that's fine. I would probably send it to you on Tuesday morning (around 6am my time) which is around midnight your time. That would be about 6 hours after you send it. I'm not overly bothered what time I receive it as long as I get it on the day.

Is that ok with you?
Sure that would work. Thanks and enjoy the classic muscle car ticket!

I will be sending my classic muscle car ticket from bspec_level_0. Please send the historic rally car ticket to oboe67

Back