New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Hey Buddy,

My Tahitian Walnut Cuda for your Winchester Grey Metallic Cuda all in Zero's of course ;) I'm free on the 1st of October if you still have that slot available ?

Hey Buddy,

My Tahitian Walnut Cuda for your Winchester Grey Metallic Cuda all in Zero's of course ;) I'm free on the 1st of October if you still have that slot available ?

I just agreed a trade for that colour Cuda! Busy night! How about the Burnished Red Metallic colour? Or i'd take a Classic Muscle Car TIcket.

I would schedule it for me sending it on the 29th and you can send it on the 1st of October. I've just organised a trade for the 1st

I just agreed a trade for that colour Cuda! Busy night! How about the Burnished Red Metallic colour? Or i'd take a Classic Muscle Car TIcket.

I would schedule it for me sending it on the 29th and you can send it on the 1st of October. I've just organised a trade for the 1st

Yes I have that one for you 👍 I'll send the Burnished Red on the 1st :D Thanks.

I have a 0/62,388/0 Ivy Green Metallic Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 I can trade 10/5 for a 1965 ticket.

I have a 0/62,388/0 Ivy Green Metallic Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
I can trade 10/5 for a 1965 ticket.

Sorry. I really want the cars to not have any mileage on them.

Edit: I've updated my list for the Camaro's. They are in the OCD at the moment

Hi

Have this one 0/0/0:

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - Aquamarine

Trade it for a level 17 ticket

Can send on Sept24

Let me know if interests you.👍

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - Aquamarine - Sent!👍

Hi I'm interested in your New Beetle Cup Cars '00 and your TommyKaira ZZII - are they in 0/0 condition and do you know the colours? Thanks

Hi I'm interested in your New Beetle Cup Cars '00 and your TommyKaira ZZII - are they in 0/0 condition and do you know the colours? Thanks

From what I can remember, I have most (if not all) of the VW Beetle Cup cars 0/0. I don't have the ZZII 0/0 unfortunately

I'll list the colours when I get back from work tomorrow

I can offer:

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 in Le Mans Blue
Classic Muscle Car Ticket

for your:

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Slate Gray Metallic
1983 Ticket

i have
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Nocturne Blue)
&
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Glacier Blue Metallic)

Hey,

I have most of classic muscle cars in 0/0 conditions. I'd be interested in any cup cars (Renault Sport Clio and Lutecia, Volkswagen Lupo and lupo GTI, Nissan mm) in 0/0 conditions if u have them. :)

Are u interested ? :nervous:

Hey,

I have most of classic muscle cars in 0/0 conditions. I'd be interested in any cup cars (Renault Sport Clio and Lutecia, Volkswagen Lupo and lupo GTI, Nissan mm) in 0/0 conditions if u have them. :)

Are u interested ? :nervous:

I know that I have all of the Lutecia Renaultsport cup cars 0/0. Think i'm missing one or two Clio's. I'll list the one's that I have 0/0 when I get back from work.

Do you have a list of the one's that you need?

I just have in 0/0 conditions :
- Clio Pink #99
- Lutecia Black #33
I have all other numbers for both Clio and Lutecia but with switches and milles.

For you I have (0/0 conditions) :
- all camaros
- Tempest Le Mans Cameo Ivory

free slots for trading everyday beginning from October 6th :)

Hey, I have these:
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Daytona Yellow and Forest Green Metallic)

Looking for 2005 and 2007 Tickets
I can trade on 10/10 and 10/11

Let me know if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I have these:
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Daytona Yellow and Forest Green Metallic)

Looking for 2005 and 2007 Tickets
I can trade on 10/10 and 10/11

Let me know if you're interested. :)

Yes that's great. If I schedule you for those 2 free days and then with Red Daing from there on after, that fits easiest i think.

I'll take the Daytona Yellow Camaro SS and the Pontiac GTO in Saddle Bronze please if they are 0/0? :)

Yes that's great. If I schedule you for those 2 free days and then with Red Daing from there on after, that fits easiest i think.

I'll take the Daytona Yellow Camaro SS and the Pontiac GTO in Saddle Bronze please if they are 0/0? :)

Sounds great, I'll put you on the schedule on my trading thread for those days. Yes, they are 0/0/0. I have 3 accounts, so we can figure out FRs later. If you could post in my thread to give it a bump I would appreciate it. Thanks again. :)

Hi for our trade instead of the renault can i have a 1964 ticket please

Hi.

I have the 69 camaro in Burnished Brown Metallic. Could you tell me the colour of your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and if it is 0/0/0.

Thank you.

I have on Rob242010 account

White Nissan MMR ala license test
Dusk Blue Camaro ala ocd

I can do 18th and 19th for these and I would like Black and White 370Z GT Academys please.:) and can you please send them to Robabza2 thanks.

Edit:The white MMR I have is #8 not #77 I don't know if this means you have it or not..

Last edited:
I can send you all missing camaros except the dusk blue one which have 1 switch, 0 milles (dunno why, have to find another one... :scared:). That's 12 camaros + Cameo ivory Tempest, total 13 cars.

I'd be interested in all ur Clio, Lutecia, New Beetle, Nissan mm in 0/0 conditions. I think u certainly have more than 13 :).

Can start trades whenever you want.

Hi.

I have the 69 camaro in Burnished Brown Metallic. Could you tell me the colour of your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and if it is 0/0/0.

Thank you.

I'll have a look when I get back home from work

I have on Rob242010 account

White Nissan MMR ala license test
Dusk Blue Camaro ala ocd

I can do 18th and 19th for these and I would like Black and White 370Z GT Academys please.:) and can you please send them to Robabza2 thanks.

Edit:The white MMR I have is #8 not #77 I don't know if this means you have it or not..

Is #8 not the Grey version of the mm-r? I need both numbers anyways!

I shall still schedule them :)

Last edited:
Hi I'd like to arrange these trades, I'm not free until the 26th though -

I'll give you:

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01
#11 Orange (Cream)
#38 Royal Blue
#77 White

You give me:

Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#5 Red

Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#9 Dark Yellow
#99 Pink

Cheers :)

Last edited:
I'll have a look when I get back home from work

Is #8 not the Grey version of the mm-r? I need both numbers anyways!

I shall still schedule them :)

I was extremely tired when I looked..:lol: so you might be right,anyhow thank you very much!.:)

Hi I'd like to arrange these trades, I'm not free until the 26th though -

I'll give you:

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01
#11 Orange (Cream)
#38 Royal Blue
#77 White

You give me:

Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#5 Red

Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#9 Dark Yellow
#99 Pink