New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Yeah sorry about that. I had a flood of trades come in, in one go. Was pretty manic. That's fine. I'll schedule those two trades now

Tried to add you, but you've reached the max friends limit, feel free to add me (drbrg) anytime before our trade, once you've made some more room on your friends list.

beetle cup cars 17 and 23 I have them pending do you want them in early november. Also on november 1, I will be done the american classic muscle sets so I could book some november trades say 12th- 20th or more if you like

That would be great. If you want to set up what cars you want, I don't mind sending as many cars as you like.

Hi mjs, I'd like to know if you'd like to trade some paints one day. I'm trying to collect all the classic muscle colors and I think the last one I need is Adobe Beige, from a '63 split-window. I actually have a bunch of others I'm looking for if you'd like to trade 5, I'll list a bunch here:

A/C Cars-Mist Silver, Amuse-Moon Rock Metallic, Aston Martin-Derwent Green, Cizeta-Jet Black, Holden-Cosmo Metallic, Hyundai-Bright Silver, Isuzu-Ceruleanblue Metallic, Lancia-York Green, Marcos-Royal Blue, Mercedes Benz, Titanitrot, Pontiac-Salsa, Scion-White, Seat-Gris Sombra, Subaru-Black Mica, TVR-Ash Green Metallic

I've also got a link to my paint thread in my signature now, any not on that list are available, and any shown in red or orange I can get immediately.

1 last thing, I use a different account for paint collecting than we did for the car trade last week. Hope to hear from you!!

Hi mjs, I'd like to know if you'd like to trade some paints one day. I'm trying to collect all the classic muscle colors and I think the last one I need is Adobe Beige, from a '63 split-window. I actually have a bunch of others I'm looking for if you'd like to trade 5, I'll list a bunch here:

A/C Cars-Mist Silver, Amuse-Moon Rock Metallic, Aston Martin-Derwent Green, Cizeta-Jet Black, Holden-Cosmo Metallic, Hyundai-Bright Silver, Isuzu-Ceruleanblue Metallic, Lancia-York Green, Marcos-Royal Blue, Mercedes Benz, Titanitrot, Pontiac-Salsa, Scion-White, Seat-Gris Sombra, Subaru-Black Mica, TVR-Ash Green Metallic

I've also got a link to my paint thread in my signature now, any not on that list are available, and any shown in red or orange I can get immediately.

1 last thing, I use a different account for paint collecting than we did for the car trade last week. Hope to hear from you!!

Ok. Add me on your alternate account and I will update your paint thread daily with what I have sent you

sent the monaco blue vette last night, good thing I sent earlier last night or my trades would be screwed for today my update is taking 10 hours or so depending how fast it gets while I am at work

Ok. Add me on your alternate account and I will update your paint thread daily with what I have sent you

Actually the same account we've been using is fine. It'll make it easier for me to dupe the paints later. Thank you for the paints you sent yesterday.

My update took about 90-100 minutes.

Trying to clear my schedule and I almost forgot the days we agree for the trades, so I will send both a bit ahead of the dates...

Clio Trohpy #3 sent and tomorrow I will send the other one (#55).

Hi MJS, I had a trade fall through and I noticed you needed that Ivy Green '63 Coupe so I sent it over, its the least I could do :sly:

Hi, what colours are your RUF's in your OCD?

You can use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5667423#post5667423 to help you

Check my thread to see if there are any tickets that you'd like :)

I'll check the RUFs when I get home, I know I bought them and have put them with my 0/0/0 cars. I also know almost all of them are yellow, but like I said, I'll confirm exact colours when I get the chance this evening. I'll give you a PM tonight. 👍

I have this for you:

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 -
#15 Bordeaux
#17 Green
#23 Black

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 -
Ivy Green Metallic

Loking for this in return:

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03
#54 - Orange
#63 - Red
#77 - Black
#78 - Light Blue

I have this for you:

#15 Bordeaux
#17 Green
#23 Black

Ivy Green Metallic

Loking for this in return:

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03
#54 - Orange
#63 - Red
#77 - Black
#78 - Light Blue

I received the Ivy Green Corvette Coupe from Terminsel this morning as a kind donation.

I can delay mikeesf trades by 4 days to slot you in.

Do you have any of my missing RUF's from my other thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230181

I received the Ivy Green Corvette Coupe from Terminsel this morning as a kind donation.

I can delay mikeesf trades by 4 days to slot you in.

Do you have any of my missing RUF's from my other thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230181

I'm in no rush, and I don't care when you send. I have all the RUF's so just let me know what you need. Send me a FR PSN: HOODFIELD and I will be able to start sending the New Beetle Cup Cars today or tomorrow.

I've added you on the PSN mate

How about the 4th slot for a Silver Blue Metallic Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63?

Just realised that it's pending from Red Daing. He's not sent it yet but I should have it by the time that I trade with HOODFIELD

I've added you on the PSN mate

How about the 4th slot for a Silver Blue Metallic Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63?

Sure here are my send dates:

#15 Bordeaux (11/01)
#17 Green (11/02)
#23 Black (11/03)

Silver Blue Metallic (11/04)

Hey mjs,

Sending over the #22 Clio shortly, for these 2 trades can I please have in all the Zero's of course, April Green Metallic Cuda and Butternut Yellow Camaro ss ? Thanks :)

Back