New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
I would like your Mugen in black and the Purple S2000. Is there no other car you'd like for the 3rd one? The 8th and 9th are fine

I'll schedule you in for the 8th and 9th for those two, and I'll have a think about a third car. Cheers! đź‘Ť

I would like your Mugen in black and the Purple S2000. Is there no other car you'd like for the 3rd one? The 8th and 9th are fine

Ugh! Many apologies, but I've just re-checked my garage, and to my horror, I can't find any Black Mugen S2000 in 0/0/0. :nervous: I've got the red one (with black hood). Not sure whether I lost it somehow or whether I simply messed up when I updated my mygt page. Is the red one ok? And for the third car I could just take the Honda Integra Type R Touring Car in Yellow on the 12th? Let me know whether that's ok, thanks.

Ugh! Many apologies, but I've just re-checked my garage, and to my horror, I can't find any Black Mugen S2000 in 0/0/0. :nervous: I've got the red one (with black hood). Not sure whether I lost it somehow or whether I simply messed up when I updated my mygt page. Is the red one ok? And for the third car I could just take the Honda Integra Type R Touring Car in Yellow on the 12th? Let me know whether that's ok, thanks.

That's fine. I've added that trade for the 12th

altezza #10 Grey/Yellow accents

99 gtsViper Red/Silver Stripes

s2000 lm* Blue

67 cougar Cardinal Red
these are on my mike_esf2 account and mike_esf account I can send whenever you have space in your schedule

I have the Blue S2000 LM pending from Genuino.

The others I will mark as Pending in my first available dates.

Just let me know what you'd like in return whenever you want

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
#57 Silver
#77 White
#97 Black
I will take these. I will be sending anytime from the 10th but I have room anytime as I am just transferring cars from that psn at the moment

Hi mate ,

I have :

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Inverness Green *Turquoise * 0/0/0

Still need?

Hi mate ,

I have :

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Inverness Green *Turquoise * 0/0/0

Still need?

Hiya, yep I still need those two colours.

As you can see, i'm booked for a while depending on what you'd like. I can send Tickets from my alt. account from the 6th but I am booked on this account until the 20th

Hiya, yep I still need those two colours.

As you can see, i'm booked for a while depending on what you'd like. I can send Tickets from my alt. account from the 6th but I am booked on this account until the 20th

I'm happy to do 20th and 21st December.
Would like your Plymouth Superbird: Lemon twist and Lime Light.
Deal?

Yes that's great. I'll add those now

Great - looking forward to it.
Just confirm where I'm sending to - and is it the same as for our trades on 4th and 5th Dec.?
The cars will come from my account : tonykerry355.
Thanks again.
Cheers.

Great - looking forward to it.
Just confirm where I'm sending to - and is it the same as for our trades on 4th and 5th Dec.?
The cars will come from my account : tonykerry355.
Thanks again.
Cheers.

Yes same accounts. All cars come from and go to stubbsyone

I has the Turquoise one.............Will be sending your Altezza here in a bit so please standby........

Thanks for the Altezza. I must have forgotten that you had the Turquoise Mercury. I've just scheduled the trade with Tony now for it

I have the following if you still need them?

Toyota Altezza Touring Car

#40 Grey/Red accents

Dodge Viper GTS ‘99

Viper Bright Silver Metallic/Blue Stripes

I have the following if you still need them?

Toyota Altezza Touring Car

#40 Grey/Red accents

Dodge Viper GTS ‘99

Viper Bright Silver Metallic/Blue Stripes

Brilliant what would you like for them?

Please note that I can't trade for a while

Brilliant what would you like for them?

Please note that I can't trade for a while

That's not a major problem, I would like a 2010 & 2009 ticket please.
I can send the first car tomorrow if you want?
Just let me know where to send them đź‘Ť

That's not a major problem, I would like a 2010 & 2009 ticket please.
I can send the first car tomorrow if you want?
Just let me know where to send them đź‘Ť

Yes that's fine. If you add both of my accounts:

stubbsyone - where to send the cars

mjs_1985 - where the tickets will come from. I will send them on the 6th and 7th of December from this account

Yes that's fine. If you add both of my accounts:

stubbsyone - where to send the cars

mjs_1985 - where the tickets will come from. I will send them on the 6th and 7th of December from this account

FR Request sent to your mjs_1985 account but your stubbsyone account has max no of friends already.

Ok. I'll delete a few when I get home from work. I presume that these cars are 0/0?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have Mugen S2000 '00 Blue + Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Fawn + TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00: Blue Pearlescent + Chameleon Orange, everything for trade on January :nervous: also I have you booked on 12/14 for a trade as well, check your other thread please đź‘Ť

I have Mugen S2000 '00 Blue + Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Fawn + TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00: Blue Pearlescent + Chameleon Orange, everything for trade on January :nervous: also I have you booked on 12/14 for a trade as well, check your other thread please đź‘Ť

I thought that it was this thread that was the 14th and the other was the 16th?

I may be mistaken though

If you want to book into Jan then that's fine

I thought that it was this thread that was the 14th and the other was the 16th?

I may be mistaken though

If you want to book into Jan then that's fine

Both days are correct mate, thought you had a single list, didn't read your schedule in the First Page :dunce: everything cool đź‘Ť

Back