New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
Hey mjs,

Sending over the #22 Clio shortly, for these 2 trades can I please have in all the Zero's of course, April Green Metallic Cuda and Butternut Yellow Camaro ss ? Thanks :)

Yes of course. I'll edit the OP now and thanks for sending early

Hello again.

I have: Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Cumberland Beige, Onyx and Trafalgar Blue
Honda S2000 LM Race Car Blue
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 sunset pearlscent

Can trade starting on the 30th. Let me know if anything interests you.

Cheers

Hello again.

I have: Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Cumberland Beige, Onyx and Trafalgar Blue
Honda S2000 LM Race Car Blue
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 sunset pearlscent

Can trade starting on the 30th. Let me know if anything interests you.

Cheers

All sound good to me. What would you like in return?

you can out me down for the subaru #87 tc, and we can probably do a few more if you like

Brilliant. Do you have any of the Mugen's?

I have the red mugen plus two pending I have the s2000's lm, speed 12's and cougars, I have the 87 subaru not the 57 so that one is out I will check my integra touring car colors and the altezza colors plus two of the vipers you have listed

I have the red mugen plus two pending I have the s2000's lm, speed 12's and cougars, I have the 87 subaru not the 57 so that one is out I will check my integra touring car colors and the altezza colors plus two of the vipers you have listed

So quite a few that i'd like! I'm guessing that you don't need much that I have.

The red Mugen would be fine

So quite a few that i'd like! I'm guessing that you don't need much that I have.

The red Mugen would be fine

We can figure it out as we go. This week is mostly booked if I send thug all 11 I had for him, but next week I could do a bunch, you may have some touring cars I need plus tickets are always good fun as well

We can figure it out as we go. This week is mostly booked if I send thug all 11 I had for him, but next week I could do a bunch, you may have some touring cars I need plus tickets are always good fun as well

Ok that's cool. I'll fill this week up if I can and i'll reserve next week for you

All sound good to me. What would you like in return?

In return I would some of yours Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00

#2 - Red * #11 - Blue * #20 - White * #21 - Silver * #23 - Black

I will send from genuino_67 (need FR) and receive on CeruleoF150 (already friends)

Please let me know if this works for you and when can we start. Actually I can send the first car starting after reset.👍👍

Yes I can do all of them. I can send on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th of December if that's ok?

I've added CeruleoF150 on my main stubbsyone account. I have Genuino_67 already on it

This is where the cars need to be sent to :)

And this one here on Dec13:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Glacier Blue

Please confirm it.

👍

And this one here on Dec13:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Glacier Blue

Please confirm it.

👍

Yes that's fine. This is the account where I can send pretty much anything from my collection.

Please note that all cars need to be sent to here (stubbsyone)

I've added CeruleoF150 on my main stubbsyone account. I have Genuino_67 already on it

This is where the cars need to be sent to :)

Great! Thanks. First car will come approx one hour after reset. 👍

Yes that's fine. This is the account where I can send pretty much anything from my collection.

Please note that all cars need to be sent to here (stubbsyone)

Like the other, if possible, gears... :dunce:

(Sorry for asking the same, but have so little of it...)

👍

Don't apologise, I don't mind sending them.

Can you receive the gears now?

Im actually on my PS3 and can receive, but due to the date diference from sending the car dont you rather wait?

Might need it for a closer date trade...

Either way, im online.

Many thanks. 👍

Hi! If you want to schedulle, i give you:

TVR speed 12: Rosso Pearlescent // Titanium Metallic // Reflex Purple for yours:
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70: Misty Turquoise Metallic // Shadow Grey Metallic // Tuxedo Black

Days i can schedulle: 15/16/17 December.
Tell me something.

Hi there, don't have any of the Mercury Cougars you're looking for, but I do have a few of the others, as example, the Mugen S2000 in Black, the Honda S2000 LM Race Car in Purple, and the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 in Reflex Spice. I'm currently looking for two Beetle Cup Cars, #15 Bordeaux and #17 Green. Interested in another trade?

Edit: I can trade on the 8th and 9th if it suits you (or I could re-arrange my schedule some and do the 12th and 13th). Thought I'd mention, if you were to take the trade over to my trade thread, you'd get two entries for a lottery with the chance to win a car. ;)

Last edited:
Hi! If you want to schedulle, i give you:

TVR speed 12: Rosso Pearlescent // Titanium Metallic // Reflex Purple for yours:
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70: Misty Turquoise Metallic // Shadow Grey Metallic // Tuxedo Black

Days i can schedulle: 15/16/17 December.
Tell me something.

That's great. I'll add that to the schedule when i'm on my laptop

Hi there, don't have any of the Mercury Cougars you're looking for, but I do have a few of the others, as example, the Mugen S2000 in Black, the Honda S2000 LM Race Car in Purple, and the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 in Reflex Spice. I'm currently looking for two Beetle Cup Cars, #15 Bordeaux and #17 Green. Interested in another trade?

Edit: I can trade on the 8th and 9th if it suits you (or I could re-arrange my schedule some and do the 12th and 13th). Thought I'd mention, if you were to take the trade over to my trade thread, you'd get two entries for a lottery with the chance to win a car. ;)

I would like your Mugen in black and the Purple S2000. Is there no other car you'd like for the 3rd one? The 8th and 9th are fine

Hi mate I have the following 2 cars in 0/0/0 condition:
- Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Sage Gold
- Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - GSX-R/4 Black

I can trade them to you for your following 0/0/0 cars:
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Blade Silver (M)
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Brilliant Silver (M)

I have free trade dates anytime from the 7th onwards. Let me know what you think?

Latest Posts

Back