New Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark
Denmark
Hello GT

My name is Rasmus Stehr, I am a Danish citizen and i have played Gran Turismo since GT5.
I must say that your newest GT7 is magnificent, i love absolutely everything about it.
However i must say, that after i have completed more or less the entire game it would suit the game with some new tracks.
Because Track variations is the only thing GT7 needs more of. Fx a track like Silverstone, Algarve, hungaoring or Imola.
Iconic tracks like these would fit perfect in such an iconic game, with such iconic cars. so if you would make that happen or even just take into consideration, that would be great.
I dont know if thats something you can do or if it strikes against some sort of copyrigth relegations but it would be awesome if possible

Thats all i have to say.
Have a great day

Best regards.

Rasmus

Hello GT

My name is Rasmus Stehr, I am a Danish citizen and i have played Gran Turismo since GT5.
I must say that your newest GT7 is magnificent, i love absolutely everything about it.
However i must say, that after i have completed more or less the entire game it would suit the game with some new tracks.
Because Track variations is the only thing GT7 needs more of. Fx a track like Silverstone, Algarve, hungaoring or Imola.
Iconic tracks like these would fit perfect in such an iconic game, with such iconic cars. so if you would make that happen or even just take into consideration, that would be great.
I dont know if thats something you can do or if it strikes against some sort of copyrigth relegations but it would be awesome if possible

Thats all i have to say.
Have a great day

Best regards.

Rasmus
GTPlanet is an independent site, and we have no role in the development of, nor support for, Gran Turismo. We can't take any credit (or blame!) for it :D

However, you can vote for track suggestions in our Suggestions forum (or, if the track has not already been suggested, create one yourself):

We also have a Car and Track Wishlist thread, in which you can post wishlists of this kind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back