What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,852 comments
Spooky candy season...

1000002766.jpg

Not for me, but I made these for coworkers last night. I have to bring them in this morning.

It goes - Cheese pizza, spinach and basil, chicken and roasted veggies pizza, supreme, and sausage and pepperoni.

This took a while, but it was fun. I’m trying to optimize my workflow when baking, so this was a nice test. I used a bunch of different methods to get various dough results. Everything was cooked and cleaned to avoid cross contamination, starting with the vegetarian options first, pork options last.

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 1
I wish my co workers would think of me like you did them.
Hat tip to you sir.
Those pizzas look delicious.
Cater???🤣🤣🤣
:lol: reconsider your workplace lol - seriously, I do have a plan to open a little shop/food truck using a kei truck of some sort.. I'll just slap a small pizza oven in it.

Take a Suzuki Sambar, install a power converter, making it easy to set up a portable pizza oven. I would have a pullout table where the sliding door is, then I would use the back tailgate as a prepping station. It would be small capacity overall, but I think it would be nice for a little 'popup shop', running limited amounts of food just for a few hours.

1728993059057.png

Check this out :P https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/a2133666/subaru-sambar-makes-ideal-taco-rice-truck/

Last edited:
Tonight before I go to bed, I'm eating a cheesesteak with some garbanzo beans/brown rice. I'll have to let my stomach settle before laying down.

Last edited:
I asked my Honduran friend what a pupusa was. Apparently they're like arepes and can be filled with all sorts of yummy fillings. Pupusa is also local slang for female genitalia.

Tom yum chicken and rice but I forgot to take a pic

Last edited:
I fancied a quick/early lunch so I popped out to McDs (which is irritatingly handy, only a 6-7 minute walk from home), and I tried my first ever McRib. It was... OK. I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy many more of them, but I can see why they appeal to drunk people on the way home from the pub.

I fancied a quick/early lunch so I popped out to McDs (which is irritatingly handy, only a 6-7 minute walk from home), and I tried my first ever McRib. It was... OK. I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy many more of them, but I can see why they appeal to drunk people on the way home from the pub.
I favor them over anything else they do there, as a non-cheese eater i'm limited in what i can have. Not that i eat much McDonalds.

I think the appeal is the fact they appear infrequently on the menu, so when they are people go a bit mad over them. If it was always on the menu i'm sure the demand for them in general would drop.

I asked my Honduran friend what a pupusa was. Apparently they're like arepes and can be filled with all sorts of yummy fillings. Pupusa is also local slang for female genitalia.

Tom yum chicken and rice but I forgot to take a pic
That's.. interesting. I have a Salvadorian friend that swears by them (go figure?). But yeah, they're almost just like arepas, good way to describe them. They're a bit hard to find for reasonable prices where I'm at.

That's.. interesting. I have a Salvadorian friend that swears by them (go figure?). But yeah, they're almost just like arepas, good way to describe them. They're a bit hard to find for reasonable prices where I'm at.
My friend says they were originally a Salvodorean thing that spread through Honduras, so that checks out.

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to eat some pancakes, eggs, waffles and bacon with a big glass of orange juice. I'm beginning to love breakfast time now.

Back