What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,838 comments
Spooky candy season...

1000002766.jpg

Not for me, but I made these for coworkers last night. I have to bring them in this morning.

It goes - Cheese pizza, spinach and basil, chicken and roasted veggies pizza, supreme, and sausage and pepperoni.

This took a while, but it was fun. I’m trying to optimize my workflow when baking, so this was a nice test. I used a bunch of different methods to get various dough results. Everything was cooked and cleaned to avoid cross contamination, starting with the vegetarian options first, pork options last.

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 1
I wish my co workers would think of me like you did them.
Hat tip to you sir.
Those pizzas look delicious.
Cater???🤣🤣🤣
:lol: reconsider your workplace lol - seriously, I do have a plan to open a little shop/food truck using a kei truck of some sort.. I'll just slap a small pizza oven in it.

Take a Suzuki Sambar, install a power converter, making it easy to set up a portable pizza oven. I would have a pullout table where the sliding door is, then I would use the back tailgate as a prepping station. It would be small capacity overall, but I think it would be nice for a little 'popup shop', running limited amounts of food just for a few hours.

1728993059057.png

Check this out :P https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/a2133666/subaru-sambar-makes-ideal-taco-rice-truck/

Last edited:
Hor fun from the Vietnamese supermarket in my high street with shrimps and pak choi.

20241015_143425.jpg

Last edited:
Back