New trailer - Acura NSX concept + Seattle

• Thread starter sokira
  • 435 comments
No, I think it was an opinion. Keep in mind whether you like it or not, everyone has one lol.

Anyways, not getting my hopes up, but in my honest opinion, I really think this is going to be our final hurrah before GT6. We will get the C7, the NSX concept, and those courses from both the videos presented in the past 2 days. With a number of tweaks as well, Spec 3.0 will be the last huge update that PD will bring to the table before focusing 100% attention to GT6. Just a theory, but I think this is how it will play out.

Here is hoping at least haha.:)

I'd be happy with that if it means three or four new tracks. The cars are great but we have enough cars, we need more good tracks for racing. It would breathe new life into the game.

So you installed the update and unlocked that car, why we don't see anywhere?

You probably still have to download the "unlock key" from the PSN store, then activate it from the DLC menu on GT5 which is currently inaccessible due to server maintenance.

Patience. ;)

You probably still have to download the "unlock key" from the PSN store, then activate it from the DLC menu on GT5 which is currently inaccessible due to server maintenance.

Patience. ;)

I know it.I'm just saying why don't wee see c7 in Car dealership?

From previous dlc and free car, they should appear in dealership even before downloading the key. Having the key and enabling it on the GT5 DLC menu, enable us to buy the car from the dealership or get the ticket.

It might showed up once GT5 can connect to the server.

Last edited:
If you have downloaded any of the other cars, you gotta install the key to get the car. You can't install because of the server being down for another hour and a half. Go find something to do. Watch a movie or something. Posting on here that you don't see the C7 isn't going to make it magically appear.

When...
How much
Where I put money for all of this,
There, take it.

55mb... nooo. Impossimbre!!
I dont want to wait a year for all of this.

Tuning for all cars.

This is the reason why if nothing is new, you should just stay quiet so people don't misinterpret what you're saying. :crazy:

He was asking for clarification. Ease up.

Jerome

Back