Italian non race car on ss5 reverse
Sports hard. 600 pp

Indy road course
650p. Sports hard

DT
Italian cars: Rome city

Cape Ring North

No bspec this round.

My guess is that the best cars will be the 2J for Indy and either the Aventador or the 458 Italia for SSR5 Reverse.

Did a lap for the 650 (At 647PP) with the A-Vent-A-Door..Got a cool 1:38.807. Will get the ball rolling with the 2J in the coming days

did both with the aventador

600 pp was easy but the 650 race was a little tough with the lambo as once i upped the power and cut the weight to achieve 650pp it tended to understeer badly on Indy got gold on my 3rd lap and quit

I hate both of these tracks so I guess I'll just have to go with the lesser of the two evils and go for it at Indy, lol. This tt is gonna be a pain in the butt for me. Oh well, here goes it.

Good morning everyone :)
Can't wait to get give a shot for new DT.
Those are mutch better now, cos you cant do all with TVR12 (Got prety good drift tune for TVR12 so just PM if needed 👍 )

Just did a few laps in the murcielago. Got a 132 something and 119th. It won't last long and I'm tired. I did leave it on the screen that post my rank right after the laps just so my kids could see it in the morning though. They can go to school and say their dad is 119th in the world on Gran Turismo. (Or at least was for a few seconds I'm sure) haha. Goodnight all

[QUOTE="bodaddy". They can go to school and say their dad is 119th in the world on Gran Turismo. (Or at least was for a few seconds I'm sure) haha. Goodnight all[/QUOTE]

Thats funny. :)

I keep trying to get my children and wife to be impressed of my skills in GT5 but I have not any success there:)

Probably I will need to be on top for it and that will not happen.

But they all agree that I am way to old for this game. Thats good that they agree on something. Unfortunatly on my account :)

Boys will be boys and I glad for that!!!

Hi could I just ask, how much do you get for golding, silvering or bronzing each one?

Hi could I just ask, how much do you get for golding, silvering or bronzing each one?

Same as other tt. 500k at no login bonus for gold. Think it is something like 250k + 150k + 100k. Ain't sure cos gold on 1st attempt and got 1 million plus some accessories. I am too lousy to even consider a decent placing so not gonna try.

gtnoobie
Same as other tt. 500k at no login bonus for gold. Think it is something like 250k + 150k + 100k. Ain't sure cos gold on 1st attempt and got 1 million plus some accessories. I am too lousy to even consider a decent placing so not gonna try.

Thanks for that!

Looking forward to these but, PD come on. The constant stream of seasonals I really appreciate, but a little variety & spice perhaps.....👍

Currently Cape Ring North Drift Trial #54 14640pts.
I think its easy to do atleast 16k :)

I'd never driven SR5 backwards until this time trial.

Sports Hards are terrible though, I have driven a 458 Italia in real life and there is no way these wheels represent what the real car drives like, anyone would think you were driving on an ice rink...

Is it too early to start asking Yinato and PrivateJoker for tunes? haha. I went from a proud 119th to 413th while I slept. At least my kids got to see me on the leader board this morning. They all gave me a "Niiiiiiiiice" and that was about it. Now they'll get on after school and put me to shame. Dang kids! no respect. lol

SSR5 was so fun with tuned Gallardo LP 560-4 :P Just use enough hand break.

E: Ferrari 599 with 800BHP was quite A extreme.

Last edited:
I attempted the Rome drift with Fiat 500F, but there's just not enough power for the left hander. Just scraped bronze. Got silver with the 65 Alfa Giulietta- still not enough horses for that left. Both cars almost full tune. Gonna need a bigger car.

Thats funny. :)

I keep trying to get my children and wife to be impressed of my skills in GT5 but I have not any success there:)

Probably I will need to be on top for it and that will not happen.

But they all agree that I am way to old for this game. Thats good that they agree on something. Unfortunatly on my account :)

Boys will be boys and I glad for that!!!

Well, TV is so boring or violent sometimes my wife actually asks me to play Gran Turismo! No murders, no blood, no shallow, mind-numbing entertainment. As for my talents, she is good enough to praise them although I have never been above 2000 in the ranks for TT
I guess I am a happily married fool...

roamer2629
Well, TV is so boring or violent sometimes my wife actually asks me to play Gran Turismo! No murders, no blood, no shallow, mind-numbing entertainment. As for my talents, she is good enough to praise them although I have never been above 2000 in the ranks for TT
I guess I am a happily married fool...

I won't make this thread in to a familythread but I must say that you are one lucky man.

My boy did get impressed today actually when I showed him my 69th place on Spa TT. But it just last for about 10 seconds or so:)

My wife do let me have my homemade wheelstand in the livingroom so I should not complain. She thinks its good that I have something to do when I am bored.
So I am aswell a happily married fool :)

The Gallardo worked better than the Scuderia for me on this TT, the amount of throttle control it takes to keep even a stock Scuderia from setting the rear tires on fire in all the sharp low speed turns is tiresome. The main thing I changed was setting the torque split to more like 20F/80R to reduce understeer.

Did the SSR5 with the Murci Super Veloce 4. Tuned it up a bit and last night I got down to 24th over all, im sure that will be 3024 by time I get home, but I broke in to the 1.29s and called it a night. I know there are a few seconds somewhere lying around. Just gotta find them.

Finding the SSR 600pp TT refreshing because of the diversity of cars on the boards. This will probably sort itself out in the long run but looks to be several cars that are certainly capable. Used the Ferrari 458 and liked it a lot more than the Murcielago my set-up just pushed the front tires right through every turn. Currently at 133.XX with a massive amount of room for improvement.

Back