New TT 32 and DT 32

• Thread starter gtnoobie
  • 177 comments
I love too much Indy to use the 2J killer this time :D ... so I has choosed the R35TC, easy gold.

Managed ssr5 in a 458 italia, will try more laps another day to improve ranking.
Also golded the indy road course in an xanavi nismo gt-r bit slippy with the tyres but managable. Shame I don't have a 2J though, would love it if someone could lend me one for a while :)

LMP787B
Managed ssr5 in a 458 italia, will try more laps another day to improve ranking.
Also golded the indy road course in an xanavi nismo gt-r bit slippy with the tyres but managable. Shame I don't have a 2J though, would love it if someone could lend me one for a while :)

Fancy a hand again ? Have a 2J if you want

LMP787B
Haha you are a life saver! 👍 can I borrow it tomorrow?

No issues, I'm away on the moors all weekend, so you can borrow it all that time :) it had a Nurburgring tune on it, but should suffice.

Emptyone
No issues, I'm away on the moors all weekend, so you can borrow it all that time :) it had a Nurburgring tune on it, but should suffice.

Thanks, I can only try on friday because I too am away over the weekend. It will be the first time i've ever used one :) have fun on the moors!

Not totally getting PD's way of drift scores.

Currently doing both drift trials with an F40, but I'm barely scoring 1,000 pts in the left hander in the Rome Circuit drift trial even though the car is completely sideways. It seems there is a certain angle of control you need to retain to score points.

High speed drifting does not gain you more points, neither can you perform backwards entries as the game just completely seems to ignore all kinds of drifts except from their thoughts of what a drift is. Currently 150 pts away from gold on Rome. How the hell can it be this hard to score points?

:indiff:

Finding the SSR 600pp TT refreshing because of the diversity of cars on the boards. This will probably sort itself out in the long run but looks to be several cars that are certainly capable. Used the Ferrari 458 and liked it a lot more than the Murcielago my set-up just pushed the front tires right through every turn. Currently at 133.XX with a massive amount of room for improvement.

Totally argee about the car variety being refreshing. Good to see some different cars at the top. It will probably come down to a few models soon like you said but it's still a lot better than the same two road racers always at the top.

This TT made me try the Aventador, which I had never driven before. Some luck with tuning, got 1:27.8XX and that put me to #16

Also good to hear that GT5 has some room in some happy marriages :lol:👍

Golded the Rome drift trial with a score of just 5420 in the the Alfa Romeo Giulia from the OCD, managed to beat that with the Lancia Stratos though with some mistakes so can easily break the 6500 mark with it.

Currently at 10th with a 1:27.159 at Indy. A better setup would easily improve my time.

Tried the 458 at SS5. Not very enjoyable. Much easier with the Murcielago in my humble opinion. AWD gets along well with sports hard.
GT-R stealth for gold at Indy.
Guess I won't try this ones many times. Sixaxis makes it difficult to control throttle and the choice of tires with powerful cars stresses this.

PR1VATEJ0KER
Nice speed doodle, I see you and hoolidaz ahead of me,
maybe we should compare setups, this car is pretty tricky.
I'm using the same setup as the one I used at Suzuka a few months back (The one posted by SuperSic on the TT and DT 29 thread). It does pretty well on Indy. Also, I just lost 10th to a French guy using directional buttons...

I'm using the same setup as the one I used at Suzuka a few months back (The one posted by SuperSic on the TT and DT 29 thread). It does pretty well on Indy. Also, I just lost 10th to a French guy using directional buttons...
So old school with the directional buttons LoL.
Thanks doodle and hoolidaz for awaring me on the eclipsee's 2J tune
here it is for others.

This is what I'm using for Chaparral 2J Race Car '70@Suzuka:

ABS --->1 , no other aids.
487 BHP / 900 kg / 72.7 kgfm
Don't add any turbo nor rigidity improvement, I've done an oil change but I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Ballast 79/+50

Power limiter 69.0%

Gearbox:
F4300
MS 340 km/h
MS Top Right 310 km/h

LSD 10/40/20

Brakes 5/6

Suspension:
-5/-10
17.0/15.0
8/5
8/5
6/3
2.0/1.5
-0.15/-0.05

Practice a lot! , I was losing some good tenths at Spoon due to wrong gear usage.
Don't be shy and click on the link in my sign, maybe you'll find there what you're looking for.
Thanks Ramon! :D

PR1VATEJ0KER
here it is for others.

Oh and just to remind you guys that the tune was for 600pp so you can take off the ballast and add more power 👍

Tried the 458 at SS5. Not very enjoyable. Much easier with the Murcielago in my humble opinion. AWD gets along well with sports hard.
GT-R stealth for gold at Indy.
Guess I won't try this ones many times. Sixaxis makes it difficult to control throttle and the choice of tires with powerful cars stresses this.
Yes, the LP670 is a good bet for a quick time without too much fuss, no real problems getting on the power. I'm not having any trouble using only the dir. and shape buttons ;)

Just made it into the top 200 at SSR5, 180th @ 1:29.508, I'm not going to do any more so doubt I will stay there :)
I already had Priano's tune entered in, but without the weight loss or aero (plus spring rates 2kgf/mm less, and -7/-5 ride height). For this I've just increased the final drive to 3.0.

The poor turn was a bit of a nuisance in places, but you can use the throttle to turn especially in the section before the hairpin. Also found it a little tricky to get it over to the right in the corners following that, in order to get a fast exit without hitting the wall, I couldn't seem to do it as well as I did earlier.

Last edited:
What you guys are using for the Italian DT? was messing around with the Enzo, didn't change the tyres and was going all straight :P weird, first time it didn't change to Comfort by its own

Last edited:
Golded the Rome Drift by 103 points using a 599pp 599 GTB.

First corner entry was at around 140kph
Left hander: around the same, 4th gear full throttle, low angle seems to give many points.
last: Very slow, at about 120 tops.

here it is for others.

I'm using the same tune that Eclipsi posted for the Suzuka TT, I'm currently in 9th, there are just a few slight changes to Eclipsi's setup that I've made myself. Obviously the gears are longer because there's more power at 650pp and because of the big straight at Indy. The other changes are my own and they work for me but, they might not work for you guys. For me the car seems pretty stable and well balanced with this setup.

No Turbo
637bhp & 20kg of ballast @ 25

Suspension
RH -7/-7
SR 17.0/15.0
DE 8/5
DC 8/5
AR 6/3

Camber
2.0/1.5
Toe
-0,15/-0,30

LSD
10/26/20

Brakes
8/6

Transmission

1st - 1.118
2nd - 0.873
3rd - 0.718
Final - 4.013
Max speed at bottom 211mph
Max speed at top 217mph

Like I said before 99% of the credit for this tune goes to Eclipsi:tup:

btw Pr1vatejoker, I'm under no illusions bro, I don't expect to be ahead of you for too long:)

I'm using the same tune that Eclipsi posted for the Suzuka TT, I'm currently in 9th, there are just a few slight changes to Eclipsi's setup that I've made myself. Obviously the gears are longer because there's more power at 650pp and because of the big straight at Indy. The other changes are my own and they work for me but, they might not work for you guys. For me the car seems pretty stable and well balanced with this setup.

Yea, I tried eclipsee's tune and after one lap I just thought,
this is not for this track, I started from default.
Went the same way for the toe,

Suspension
RH 10/-10
SR 13.0/16.0
DE 6/8
DC 4/6
AR 7/2

Camber
1.0/1.0
Toe
-0,44/-0,60

LSD
10/5/5

Brakes
8/7

Transmission

1st - 1.118
2nd - 0.900
3rd - 0.708
Final - 4.013
Max speed at bottom 340kmh
Max speed at top 347kmh

btw Pr1vatejoker, I'm under no illusions bro, I don't expect to be ahead of you for too long:)
I'm not jesus bro, I mean we've probably done roughly the same amount of laps(Prob 30+ full laps) Other time was spent tuning or restarting.
And theirs next to nothing between us.👍
I think this will be a close one.

I love the time trials. I do well in them. But I wish we all had to use the same car. Keep tuning out of it. Same car for all. Keep the competition even stiffer.

Why is in "the real driving simulator" such an unnatural setup the fastest, where the front of the car us raised, and the back is lowered?

I mean, which real racing car looks like that? In reality it is exactly the opposite. I can not understand...

I wondered already at the Eiger TT with the Rally Lancer, where the front was +50 and the back was -10. The car was fast but looked very stupid...

doodlemonoply
My guess is that the best cars will be the 2J for Indy and either the Aventador or the 458 Italia for SSR5 Reverse.

Was in the top 6000 first try with the Aventador, wonder if the 458 will be quicker or not.

What you guys are using for the Italian DT? was messing around with the Enzo, didn't change the tyres and was going all straight :P weird, first time it didn't change to Comfort by its own

I did with Enzo 10 try's 7768pts
My current pts in Cape Ring North Drift Trial is 15989 (With TVR 12 )
Just send fr to urabus098 and I put my drift tools on share 👍

Tried to drift tune a Muira from scratch. Kept trying and trying. Went to lower the tyres to comfort hard, then I realized a problem I had. Racing Hards, I was trying to drift with Racing Hards.

I can't drift normally or tune, so trying to drift tune was bound to be painful for me. But after having so many DT's with Comforts as the only tyre, I didn't expect those tyres to still be there.

Yea, I tried eclipsee's tune and after one lap I just thought,
this is not for this track, I started from default.
Went the same way for the toe,

Suspension
RH 10/-10
SR 13.0/16.0
DE 6/8
DC 4/6
AR 7/2

Camber
1.0/1.0
Toe
-0,44/-0,60

LSD
10/5/5

Brakes
8/7

Transmission

1st - 1.118
2nd - 0.900
3rd - 0.708
Final - 4.013
Max speed at bottom 340kmh
Max speed at top 347kmh

Thanks for that man, looking forward to try it. I'm right behind you with a 1.26.9 at the moment, hope I can find the time this weekend to try this set-up. I tweaked SuperSic's Suzuka setup (thanks again for that SuperSic) for this TT to increase the front-end grip, but it still is far from all it could be. But I'm also not very familiar with this track, yesterday were my first laps on the Indy road course - so a lot of the time to be found is down to my driving.

Back